Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari (67112 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by eleko1: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
sad
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by tony5(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ultimate77(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who is abba kyari again?
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by jonneljonn(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
ALL THE GOOD CHARACTERS AND ACHIEVMENTS OF THE LATE CHIEF OF STAFF DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING GOOD FOR NIGERIAN OR THE GOVERNMENT OF BUHARI,NIGERIANS DID NOT BENEFIT ANYTHING GOOD FROM HIS ADVICE TO TEH PRESIDENT DESPITE ALL THEY HAVE SAID ABOUT HIS INTELLIGENT AND KNOWLEDGE,WE WILLNEVER EVER PRAY TO HAVE A CHIEF OF STAFF LIKE HIM AND THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS DO NT MISS ANYTHING ABOUT THE LATE CHIEF OF STAff infact his demise was celebrated by all the common nigerians we pray that the sickness takes away all the cabals the same way the virus took him cos through the babals nigerians are in a mess today

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Africana1123(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don’t understand FG trying to force feed and brainwash us into thinking Abba Kyari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since sliced bread, Mamman Daura said “I firmly believe that all future Chiefs of Staff would be judged by the benchmark of Kyari”. benchmark of failure��

7 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Karlifate: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
With all these good attributes... Yet, his impact were not felt by the majority of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by karashita: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm.....'in the point of intellect,he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers....'Like seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Harrynight(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin

They way people lie with confidence in this country baffles me at times angry

They think Nigerians are so daft that we don't know in reality who Abba was in this administration

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by oluwatomisin93(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please can someone tell the general that there is no testing kit in kano and the virus that killed Abba is on the increase. In case he don't know the dollar governor lifted the stay at home for a day and the famous Sabon gari market was like dugbe

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by CaptainMarvel(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
He got him his first job and subsequently got him his last job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by nadia806: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by alpamo6: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
“In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government."-Daura 2020 lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ttobizz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
See the kind of people that are ruling us, last time I checked our country name, it was Nigeria not Chad or Niger o
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Karlifate: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
He got him his first job and subsequently got him his last job
The irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ttobizz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
See the kind of people that are ruling us, last time I checked our country name, it was Nigeria and not Niger o
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by StarUp: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Another Abba Kyari news again? Wait for me...am coming...

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by EvilArchons: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Femeto: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
I do not know why they are putting this man in the press he is a commoner like you and I. So because he is staying in ASO Rock now he get mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by blowjohn(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
ttobizz:
See the kind of people that are ruling us, last time I checked our country name, it was Nigeria not Chad or Niger o

'They got Nigeria and Niger, two different countries
Somehow Niger turned to nigger, and shit got ugly
The problem is we started thinking like the colonists
'Til Noble Drew Ali started droppin' that consciousness'

From 'ya'll my niggaz' by Nas
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by bmdmixer: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
no matter how u try to sugar coat it sugar and coat will never go together
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by JimohMomoh: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Abba kyari this Abba kyari that, under his watch Nigerian recorded the worst government in the history of Nigeria.

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Dodoseed: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Busy body Mammal Daura. Why can't Buhari appoint him as replacement for Haba Kyari?

This is the man ruling Nigeria incase you dont know.He is the no 1 cabal man Aisha has been talking about

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Hades2016(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Like say him no follow dey among people wey know say him dead since since!!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img] the matter tire me ooo

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
ShattaBandles:
We are tired of all these news related to Abba Kyari's death.

He's just of the 43 people that have died from Coronaviruses.

ALL HAIL THE NEW PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
These and many other topics like this I don't read any more no matter the hit.

The headline alone I pass.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by jplusnaira: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
We don't here abeg , we know he was a saint grin
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Sadsoulnow: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Please anyone close to these guys should tell them to live up their expectations instead of all these hype.

Much is expected of their government after all they promised in 2015 to Transform Nigeria.

If Abba Kyari was this super then why is Nigeria not like Canada or at best Ghana?

Please Enough of these madness. Our Mumu don do!

Because what I'm seeing now wasn't what I Voted for under hot Sun
You were making sense until you mentioned Ghana. Who told you Ghana is better than Nigeria?
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Segunlords(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol...

you just stamp my opinion...
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by luluosas(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
This Daura is a complete disaster with this his unguided statement.

In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.