Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari (67113 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Tome4real(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Busy body Mammal Daura. Why can't Buhari appoint him as replacement for Haba Kyari?

I guess that is what they are all looking for by suddenly became Kyari good friend and praising him.

Don't mind him.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by adecz: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
He was a selfish unpatriotic fellow
who was only loyal to his source of food.

When you Check his antecedents,
you'll see he doesn't have any good
working relationship with any body.

1) The first Lady could not stand him.

2) He was always at loggerheads with
Head of Service, Ita Eyo .

3) The National Security Adviser had to
warn him seriously in a leaked memo
in December..

4) He masterminded the disgrace of
Osinbajo, by sacking his personal staff
last year..

5) He collected bribe of N5OOm (½billion)
from MTN to help them facilitate the
shortchanging the country.

It was his busybody that made him go
on his ill fated last journey, where he
contacted the deadly COVID disease.

He was totally a corrupt man, but Buhari
tolerated him since Buhari himself is
not competent to perform his duties that
he handed to Kyari.

Personally, I wanted Kyari to survive, but
be retired to go back to his village
to rest.

I don't miss him in the Nigerian corridors
of power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by vikithor(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Surest thing in this artificial make up called Nigeria is to huzzle for yourself, family and well wishers.Waiting for govt is like waiting for when hen will grow teeth. grin

@ 'Mammal' Duara on 'Aba Carry'.
Aba Carry is more intelligent than all Buhari's ministers.(my two hands on my head right now)

Any minister with contrary opinion should book for Economic debate via Femi Adesinner's power of seeing the dead via dream medium,platform

Learn how to drive very well call with numbers below

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
who's mamman Daura and what's Abba Kyari? what are these foolish quota system alimajiri ranting about ?

Nigerians didn't vote for you two clowns, some majority of ediots voted that empty headed clown who have little or nothing close to governance

you ediots should allow the sensible minority nurse and savage the foolishness of this administration in peace, enough of this coçk and bull story

foolish people

5 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
These Fulani men in Aso villa were just bunch of broke dudes before Buhari got into office....

Just look at how they stocked each other in Aso villa like stock fish ......
like people who never believed such opportunity will ever come their way...

Meanwhile ......has anybody noticed that Abbay Maria might not have died of Covid 19....
The whole people linked to his case have finally tested Negative and work has resumed as normal .....only him was reported dead....lols...

This government can do wonders and say miracles

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
The cabals trying their best to pay more tributes to their numero uno. All of these are just audio. He went to Germany to sign power agreement. Was he the minister of power, President or Vice President? He was a power drunk fellow of which many Nigerians are aware. No amount of tribute would change this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by kingandamy4life(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
All this rubbish they are posting for Abba Kyari as a good man. i laugh in swahili. i dont want to be a good person when i die.
i want to be a good person when am alive....

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
All these tributes...yet majority of people didn't feel his good deeds. Paddy paddy government...

I believe many people around and close to him felt his goodness bt as per governance I think they have outdated ideas and policies like the British economist put it.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by elniro: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
“In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government. What a statement, that’s the height of it all, what was d yardstick used to determine it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by AnanseK(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Busy body Mammal Daura. Why can't Buhari appoint him as replacement for Haba Kyari?

An ignorant post with wrong names wrong pictures and bad spelling , are you drunk?
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by GGirll: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thank God because no amount of accolades n hypocritical praises after death will transmit anyone guilty of sin into HeAven not even religion n certificates nor morals can earn you Heaven but your belief in Christ Jesus death n your renouncement of sins n a pure heart. Evil men n wicked souls can be praised on earth but Hell awaits all souls that sinneth. St kyari lol
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by 2nattie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Saying he was above all ministers and SAs in matters of intellects is a big slap. As an africa elder you don't talk like this. I am really disappointed in Mamman Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by KaptainAfrika: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is the man, whose daughter was laughing at Aisha Buhari and recording her in the villa.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by farem: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Alhaji Mamman Daura, a nephew of President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of Mallam Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to the President.

Recall that Abba Kyari, whose death was announced last Friday, had died of complications from the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

In a tribute to Kyari which was made available to NAN on Friday, Mamman Daura, said Abba Kyari was a man of uncommon attributes who was blessed with mountainous gifts.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/mamman-daura-breaks-silence-on-abba-kyari-s-death?xg_source=twitter

Mountainous gift that pushed him to be everywhere, even when his office or person was not needed or required.

He was in power sector.

He was on the board of the NNPC

He always sat with military chiefs to discuss the minutest of our security architecture

He was in telecom (remember the MTN #500 million)

He appointed and fired

Ordinary COS, none like him the world over!

Mountainous kò, valleyous ní

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Jabioro: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Una go soon follow am with your ineffective Cambridge collection
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by HRMK: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
i rather say all these by many like u are belated and of no use!if these had come earlier,the few that hated him wuld av changed their minds before his death!!
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by KosiGee(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mamman Daura looked more Buhari than Jibril.

Mazi Nnamdi will be triggered by this photo.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Corporate2020: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
All these tributes...yet majority of people didn't feel his good deeds. Paddy paddy government...

The world hates the truth.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Corporate2020: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
BS

means BullShit!!!
if Buhari dies now you still have good fucking things to say about him
Bull fuckingCrap!!!

FEED NIGERIANS YOU THEIVING LOTS!!! FEED THEM!!!

That Buhari sef. nothing good to say about him but you will remember he did the following;

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Remodeling of several airports
Forced Nigeria to start planting our own Rice
2nd Niger Bridge construction is going on steadily

What a man!
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by chiemmanuel(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ikpa1:
Late Abba kyari was just a hit man for this man and Isa funtai. Late Kyari executed a whole lot for him, he was truly good in doing their dirty jobs.

This is the man behind the mask, he is the president.
flesh and blood didn't reveal it to you

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by MetaPhysical: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Alhaji Mamman Daura, a nephew of President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of Mallam Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to the President.

Recall that Abba Kyari, whose death was announced last Friday, had died of complications from the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

In a tribute to Kyari which was made available to NAN on Friday, Mamman Daura, said Abba Kyari was a man of uncommon attributes who was blessed with mountainous gifts.

He described the former Chief of Staff as a man with uncommon attributes of intelligence, diligence, hard work, loyalty to friends, and worthy causes.

Daura wrote:

“I remember when I employed him as a Reporter in the New Nigerian, I was surprised when he accepted the only job available which was a Proof Reader.

“He was a man who constantly strives to improve himself and he was fortified for success as Chief of Staff by the rigors of a Cambridge education and varied experiences in Banking, industry, investment and journalism.

“He set himself the task of defining the role, functions and status of the Chief of Staff.

“He started by consulting previous incumbents of the position he could reach as a way of educating himself of the challenges ahead of him.

“I firmly believe that all future Chiefs of Staff would be judged by the benchmark of Kyari.

“Kyari was an exacting taskmaster and his staff were relieved if he travelled outside the country, but they valued, respected, and even liked him.

“He was at odds with many senior members of the government on economic policies because he tended to look inward for solutions and was not an ideologue.

“He was heavily influenced by two Nobel Laureates, the great West Indian Economist, Professor Arthur Lewis and the eminent Indian Professor Amartya Sen, the latter he frequently called to exchange views.

“Despite holding firm views, his advice to the President was dispassionate, even-handed and did not hide unpleasant facts, in the best traditions of public service.

“In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government. But personally, he was modest, ever willing to learn, ever willing to help others.

“He was a man who lived a fairly simple life and would habitually wear his shoes to the ground before buying a new pair.”

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/mamman-daura-breaks-silence-on-abba-kyari-s-death?xg_source=twitter

Mamman Daura displays laxity of insight in the bolded comment.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by crackhouse(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
He was good to the cabals. Full stop

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ajebuter(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why are these geriatrics trying so hard to sell this man to us?

He's dead and alone with his deed for goodness sake..

If he was good or vile, let God decide and stop shoving him down our throats..

Kilode gan?��

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ajebuter(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ponytail22:
He looks so much like bubu.

Baba Bubu is his nephew... grin

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ajebuter(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ikpa1:
Late Abba kyari was just a hit man for this man and Isa funtai. Late Kyari executed a whole lot for him, he was truly good in doing their dirty jobs.

This is the man behind the mask, he is the president.

Gbam!

QED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Greenbirth: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
you want corona to repeat what it did to Abba Kyari
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by voltron14: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:

How are you meant to feel the good deeds of the chief of staff to tbe president?

If I may ask, who is the chief of staff to your state governor?

Who have the past chiefs of staff to the past presidents and what was their interaction the citizens?

I really don't know why common citizens gobble and consume politics as if their lives are totally dependent on it.

Some of you would soon be asking about the cook to the president.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by TheSourcerer: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corporate2020:

That Buhari sef. nothing good to say about him but you will remember he did the following;

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Remodeling of several airports
Forced Nigeria to start planting our own Rice
2nd Niger Bridge construction is going on steadily

What a man!
and feeding the people? will they eat road? food is what makes the people happy not roads i'll probably never be to all my life
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ChoCho54(f): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
ajebuter:

Baba Bubu is his niece
Niece keh! Anansek is coming for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Skyfornia(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

How are you meant to feel the good deeds of the chief of staff to tbe president?

If I may ask, who is the chief of staff to your state governor?

Who have the past chiefs of staff to the past presidents and what was their interaction the citizens?

I really don't know why common citizens gobble and consume politics as if their lives are totally dependent on it.

Some of you would soon be asking about the cook to the president.

So why are they forcing us to see his good deeds? Why all these tributes and eulogies??

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by wasi9ice: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Don't be surprised if Bubu dies now, people will begin to pour good attribute on him,,,

I am not wishing him death anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.