Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari (67114 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by olushina559(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
“In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government" including Mr President

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Ferraribaby(f): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
We dun hear
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by voltron14: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:

So why are they forcing us to see his good deeds? Why all these tributes and eulogies??

Those that were involved with him are presenting their eulogies. Why that is the common man's pain is mind numbing.

What is it about Nigerians and demonising people they know absolutely nothing about?
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Elui2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The main cabal has spoken. cool
Ismaila Isa Funtua is the Cabal himself

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elui2:
Ismaila Isa Funtua is the Cabal himself

I have been hearing that name. Is he also from Daura ??

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by KGREAT(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is Mama Daura still alive? Nawao.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Charly68: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
All these tributes...yet majority of people didn't feel his good deeds. Paddy paddy government...
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by NosaHenry(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
"Abba Kyari was better than all the ministers and aides" the country is doomed then.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
May his sins and flaws be forgiven and his soul be granted AlJanat Fridaous Aameen.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by WaleGab: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Those that were involved with him are presenting their eulogies. Why that is the common man's pain is mind numbing.

What is it about Nigerians and demonising people they know absolutely nothing about?
[/s]
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ajebuter(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Niece keh! Anansek is coming for you grin

I meant Nephew.... grin grin grin

No mind me, long lockdown don turn me to otondo... grin

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ajebuter(f): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have been hearing that name. Is he also from Daura ??

He is from Funtua in Katsina..Hence his surname

A major Cabal-in-Chief alongside Mamman Daura

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
ajebuter:

He is from Funtua in Katsina..Hence his surname

A major Cabal-in-Chief alongside Mamman Daura

Hmmm
Including Kinigbe. These are the men that will battle Tinubu in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by WaleGab: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

How are you meant to feel the good deeds of the chief of staff to tbe president?

If I may ask, who is the chief of staff to your state governor?

Who have the past chiefs of staff to the past presidents and what was their interaction the citizens?

I really don't know why common citizens gobble and consume politics as if their lives are totally dependent on it.

Some of you would soon be asking about the cook to the president.
[/s]
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by obinoral1179(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government. But personally, he was modest, ever willing to learn, ever willing to help others.

this statement just showed that this man is the cabal himself..... ...... Shame to all the minister in this government......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Luchitec(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
There is no doubt that Abba Kyari was well-read and loyal to his friends and acquaintances. However, as the defacto "President of Nigeria" Abba was an epic failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by thedio(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and feeding the people? will they eat road? food is what makes the people happy not roads i'll probably never be to all my life
Abolonjeku re o hahahaha Alajenu
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Alhaji Mamman Daura, a nephew of President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of Mallam Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to the President.

Recall that Abba Kyari, whose death was announced last Friday, had died of complications from the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

In a tribute to Kyari which was made available to NAN on Friday, Mamman Daura, said Abba Kyari was a man of uncommon attributes who was blessed with mountainous gifts.

He described the former Chief of Staff as a man with uncommon attributes of intelligence, diligence, hard work, loyalty to friends, and worthy causes.

Daura wrote:

“I remember when I employed him as a Reporter in the New Nigerian, I was surprised when he accepted the only job available which was a Proof Reader.

“He was a man who constantly strives to improve himself and he was fortified for success as Chief of Staff by the rigors of a Cambridge education and varied experiences in Banking, industry, investment and journalism.

“He set himself the task of defining the role, functions and status of the Chief of Staff.

“He started by consulting previous incumbents of the position he could reach as a way of educating himself of the challenges ahead of him.

“I firmly believe that all future Chiefs of Staff would be judged by the benchmark of Kyari.

“Kyari was an exacting taskmaster and his staff were relieved if he travelled outside the country, but they valued, respected, and even liked him.

“He was at odds with many senior members of the government on economic policies because he tended to look inward for solutions and was not an ideologue.

“He was heavily influenced by two Nobel Laureates, the great West Indian Economist, Professor Arthur Lewis and the eminent Indian Professor Amartya Sen, the latter he frequently called to exchange views.

“Despite holding firm views, his advice to the President was dispassionate, even-handed and did not hide unpleasant facts, in the best traditions of public service.

“In point of intellect, he stood above all Ministers and Special Advisers in this government. But personally, he was modest, ever willing to learn, ever willing to help others.

“He was a man who lived a fairly simple life and would habitually wear his shoes to the ground before buying a new pair.”

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/mamman-daura-breaks-silence-on-abba-kyari-s-death?xg_source=twitter

The epitaph scribbled here for Abba Kyari by one the beneficiaries of Nigerian bad governance is nothing but a beautiful nonsense.

Abba Kyari remained one of the bad influence on Nigeria governance. He was able to wield so much influence because we have a senile, vegetative president who cannot even interact with his subjects without a prepared speech.

For Once, we have a President who possibly would need someone to remind him his names.
A President who cannot even name the 36 states in Nigeria including the FCT. A President who many Nigerians still think is a double body.

We need no one to introduce Abba kyari to us. He was so power drunk, yet he was not an elected official. He usurped the power of the President so much that the first lady had to cry out for help.

So, the beneficiaries of his greed and bigotry should stop disturbing the media space with some useless epitaph!

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
All these tributes...yet majority of people didn't feel his good deeds. Paddy paddy government...

How will you feel it when the treasury is in check, unlike in the last administration?

Have you ever sat down to ruminate on why all the loots by the former first family i.e. buildings, hotels, monies etc, are tied to the former first lady whereas her husband, the president, whom was elected by Nigerians, claims to own nothing.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Please anyone close to these guys should tell them to live up their expectations instead of all these hype.

Much is expected of their government after all they promised in 2015 to Transform Nigeria.

If Abba Kyari was this super then why is Nigeria not like Canada or at best Ghana?

Please Enough of these madness. Our Mumu don do!

Because what I'm seeing now wasn't what I Voted for under hot Sun.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Ghana indeed... Abeg, make we hear word. Nothing dey Ghana.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ikpa1:
Late Abba kyari was just a hit man for this man and Isa funtai. Late Kyari executed a whole lot for him, he was truly good in doing their dirty jobs.

This is the man behind the mask, he is the president.

Carry talk!
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by pretyval: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benchmark of foolishness, bigotry and nepotism. Did I forget to mention inhumane ? All of you will meet your Waterloo someday soon.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by TruthinAction: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Not much is really been said of Mamman Daura. He looks like someone who minds his business. But the tribute took him much time. I hope all these old cargoes will leave the stage for younger ones.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Fa44me: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
He can cover his principal's death, but his own couldn't be covered. Very unfortunate.
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by cuteboy2: 2:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Abba Kyari did this,
Abba Kyari achieved that,
Abba Kyari moved mountains...
Bla bla bla bla....

But he failed to build a single good hospital to treat his master and boss, or even himself when it mattered most. When he couldn't escape to London as usual, he died and was dumped in a shallow grave at Gudu like chicken.

Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by AnanseK(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Niece keh! Anansek is coming for you grin

You have saved him grin
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by AnanseK(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
luluosas:
This Daura is a complete disaster with this his unguided statement.

He is one of the few persons, perhaps the only person that can make this statement.

And the ministers and all others have to take it with a smile - or else...
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by TheSourcerer: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
thedio:

Abolonjeku re o hahahaha Alajenu
what.?
Re: Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari by 9japride(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
We shouldn't be giving audiences to these kind of people. They are only after power and Nigeria common wealth. Its only zombies that give so much relevance to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.