Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81481 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by prixm: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obi is by far the most competent person on the list. You need more than knowledge of law or politics to govern successfully.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
adeoba2008:
Sowore all the way.

Sowore is a professional protester
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Dollabiz: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Me don’t know about others
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

I agree with you a 1000%. Infact, I was so surprised in 2018/2019 when the Igbos on this forum & elsewhere preferred to support Atiku, a Hausa Fulani and Peter Obi, because they were PDP rather than Moghalu of the YPP. That man is a man of ideas and vision. Honestly, if his people had supported, I a Yoruba person, would have come out to vote and voted for him. Unfortunately, a large proportion of Nigerians will rather die with PDP and APC than any other party. That's why the country as a whole can't move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by LordKO(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Critics don't make good - executive/administrative - leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by oguntola1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Non of them can be a good leather in that capacity, they are only good in antagonize the Government. That is what they were paid to do.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanHaske: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Realdeals:
Anyone that can guarantee Justice and fairness to all Nigerians, irrespective of tribes or position in the society will make a good President.

Hence, I choose Sowore, he's the only one on that list the oppressive class in Nigeria fear because he knows them, yet, refuse to dine with them.
Even during the elections when the rivalry between APC and PDP was all time high, both parties still came together and agreed on not letting him participate in the presidential debate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Worksunlimited: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

None.

There is more to governance than been a critic
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Edopesin: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

being foolish is the only avenue to air your view here but why?

can't you be reasonable for once in your miserable life ?
I blame you people that waste your time replying the goat, she won't stop displaying nuisance so stop disturbing yourself
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by emkz: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
The list is tasteless.

In 2023, I like the following persons to contest:

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Alh. Abdul Samad Rabiu.

The persons you mentioned, with the exception of Femi Falana, should not be entrusted with power.

Till date, I have not heard Ngozi criticize Buhari or previous administrations (maturity). Akinwumi excelled in his agric ministry and excels abroad. Yemi shone when he had the chance. Rabiu is quiet and far from controversy, setting the pace for Nigerian billionaires to sponsor palliatives. Enough of Dino, Saraki, Atiku, FFK and Galadima whose only weapon is their mouth and/or their heritage.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by brashear: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dino, Adeyanju? most of them are cashivist.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by shineeye1: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

Don't be deceived by these so-called critics - most are far worse off than those they criticise. Reno Omokri, for instance, is just a political play boy...
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by j1mmy: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Falana
He can't tell the difference between human rights and rule of law.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by CoronaVirusPro: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by LordShiva97(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
KnowAll:
None.

The Current President of Pakistan is huge critic of all past Pakistani government. What is he doing now, following the others.

Are you referring to Imran Khan?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by maxChibuzOr(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by j1mmy: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
sapientia:
Only Falana have some atom of sense in this list.

He might be the only that can withstand the corruption of power to an extent.

Other people you listed are just other FC that are in same league with with what we have now.

That's all
He is 50% Gani, not good enough!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Buba Galadima and Reno as Vice... grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Mazikic(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
bluefilm:
12. Nnamdi Cownu
Now that you've shown yourself, can you go back to watching your Bluefilm?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by frugal(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
None would make a good president. But all would definitely do way better than Buhari.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by j1mmy: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abalado:
What about Fayose?
For which position, president or area boy?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Okuda(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

that is to show you that nigeruans are not even ready for anyhing good or a change. because them dey criticize no mean say them fit do the job of being nigerias president well...
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nairalandmonika: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode
You didn't add Peter Obi.
Peter Obi will make a better president than all u mentioned
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Indaboski: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Isinweke

3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Make I tell una the plain truth. NONE.
Never vote for a nagging personality, you can never out-nag them even when they are outrightly wrong.

A nagging person is always right.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by j1mmy: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
2babakizzy:
And Mr. Peter Obi did not make your list.... Restart at once
The guy who rewarded the boy that was nacking Ojukwu's wife while Ikemba was on his deathbed? Nice!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okuda:

that is to show you that nigeruans are not even ready for anyhing good or a change. because them dey criticize no mean say them fit do the job of being nigerias president well...

Ok.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by ajl: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Individuals like Moghalu and Obi will hand Nigeria over to World Bank and IMF without resistance. Please run away from them. You won't understand my point if you do not understand how the global system of resource control, economy and finance work. Sowore will be my choice. Someone with good sense of judgement and who can get dirty with the thieving political and business elites.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
He he...she wants Biafra but she contested for Zoogerian President last year

last year in mars ba?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by j1mmy: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Atiku
He should be in jail!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Frk247: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Let obasonjo be re_elected again is possible

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by obailala(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Two Boys Killed During Kogi Governorship Election In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.