Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19304 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Come and force me to answer her.

Oniranu allah said Muhammad should kill Jews and Christians and you're there happy
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Then why were you poke nosing

Olodo answer her pick one option
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahahaha... Options is there
Are you ashamed to pick one

Did you not direct me.
Besides I gave u the answer since yesterday but kids of nowadays want to be spoonfed.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Olodo answer her pick one option

You are the olodo. OSU cast mchew.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Did you not direct me.
Besides I gave u the answer since yesterday but kids of nowadays want to be spoonfed.

WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO KILL "JEWS AND CHRISTIANS" LIVING AND DOING THERE BUSINESSES IN SAUDI ARABIA??

In Quote, "Jews And Christians"
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO KILL "JEWS AND CHRISTIANS" LIVING AND DOING THERE BUSINESSES IN SAUDI ARABIA??

Madam you too much walai that question sweet my belle
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Madam you too much walai that question sweet my belle

Thank You Sir, that's why I'm here to exposed them. When I was in Nigeria that question almost caused havoc between me and one Muslim claiming to be genius, he later changed it that I'm blasphemy his blo0dy messenger Muhammad
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

So from those killing Verses that I shown you where allah said you should fight and kill people of the people is from War manual book of allah and not quran right?? grin

I have given you the correct translation for all I care.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Nowhere were Jews and Christians that obeyed the covenant they had with him or did not support the invading Confederates KILLED

Mind you from the pic below since yesterday I have shown you those killed renegade on the treaty they had with the prophet.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

I have given you the correct translation for all I care.

See yourself, hahahaha you're not bold enough to answer my question,

Muhammad was ordered to kill Jewish and Christians living and doing there businesses in Mecca till today no Church in Saudi Arabia because killer messenger Muhammad has wiped them away just in one night.. WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO SO.

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

Is what you said above the answer to this question?? See how you're disgracing ur alfa, imam, Sheikh, Islam, Muhammad, allah and ur co. Slaves at large from RELIGION OF KETTLE grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Muhammad was ordered to kill Jewish and Christians living and doing there businesses in Mecca till today no Church in Saudi Arabia because killer messenger Muhammad has wiped them away just in one night.. WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO SO.

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

Is what you said above the answer to this question?? See how you're disgracing ur alfa, imam, Sheikh, Islam, Muhammad, allah and ur co. Slaves at large from RELIGION OF KETTLE grin

Religion of Cross & Blood
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

Religion of using blood to appease god else he is vindictive and never forgives.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Quran says:

“And those of people of the book who aided them – Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some you slew and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of lands which you had not set foot. And Allah has power over all things.” (33: 26, 27)

Here the Quran talks about killings, but only during the war and therefore imprisonment is mentioned after the killing. So the Quranic sequence of events clearly indicates that Muslims apparently killed the enemies, as would do others, during the war but once they surrendered and were imprisoned, they weren’t hurt. Therefore the killings mentioned in the narrations are against the Quranic narration of the event.

If this answer I gave you since yesterday you could not see, read and comprehend
Please go for refund of yr school fees.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Thank You Sir, that's why I'm here to exposed them. When I was in Nigeria that question almost caused havoc between me and one Muslim claiming to be genius, he later changed it that I'm blasphemy his blo0dy messenger Muhammad

I can never say that besides, the originators of yr religion came up with....

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nowhere were Jews and Christians that obeyed the covenant they had with him or did not support the invading Confederates KILLED

Mind you from the pic below since yesterday I have shown you those killed renegade on the treaty they had with the prophet.

In Hijra year 5 (627 AD), on the orders of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, almost nine hundred Jews of a Medinan tribe named Banu Qurayza were massacred by Muslims. The killing began early in the day, ending in torchlight. Those who escaped death were taken captive and sold at slave markets.

And you said he was ordered and giving permission to do so, you said the permission was given to him and I quote you below:

"The permission given in Quran 22:40-41"

I asked WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO KILLED AND WIPED OUT COMPLETELY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS LIVING AND DOING THERE BUSINESSES IN MECCA IN WHICH TILL TODAY NO SINGLE CHURCH IN SAUDI ARABIA

I gave you options to hasten your response but still you're confused ohhh my God grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

I can never say that besides, the originators of yr religion came up with....

She didn't said is you, common are you frustrated already. She said someone while she was in Nigeria haba she didn't mentioned your name
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

In Hijra year 5 (627 AD), on the orders of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, almost nine hundred Jews of a Medinan tribe named Banu Qurayza were massacred by Muslims. The killing began early in the day, ending in torchlight. Those who escaped death were taken captive and sold at slave markets.

And you said he was ordered and giving permission to do so, you said the permission was given to him and I quote you below:

I asked WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO KILLED AND WIPED OUT COMPLETELY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS LIVING AND DOING THERE BUSINESSES IN MECCA IN WHICH TILL TODAY NO SINGLE CHURCH IN SAUDI ARABIA

I gave you options to hasten your response but still you're confused ohhh my God grin

What's your position in class??
You are way too dumb.
I tot you read my response? So you were just hopping around and never care to check my response since yesterday.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

She didn't said is you, common are you frustrated already. She said someone while she was in Nigeria haba she didn't mentioned your name

THANK YOU SIR, HAD IT BEEN YOU'RE NOT HERE HE WOULD SAID I MENTIONED HIS NAME... I'VE FRUSTRATED HIM ALREADY
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Well, I'll refer you to my previous response.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

What's your position in class??
You are way too dumb.
I tot you read my response? So you were just hopping around and never care to check my response since yesterday.

Pick from the options very simple

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

You're a confused slave
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Coward , did I ask you
You thought everyone is as dumb as you are.
Were you not running away before. Dundee
Olodo rapata.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You're a confused slave

Your linage is the true definition of slavery.
You that believe the son of man is yr god, who is more confused than you on earth?
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS What you'll do is that just forget him, he is not capable and bold enough to answer you

Since you have answered his own question and he failed to answer yours just leave him that is there own way of life
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:
IslamVIRGINS What you'll do is that just forget him, he is not capable and bold enough to answer you

Since you have answered his own question and he failed to answer yours just leave him that is there own way of life

OK SIR, NOTED FOR ACTION
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

I'll do just that.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Your linage is the true definition of slavery.
You that believe the son of man is yr god, who is more confused than you on earth?

GO BACK TO ARABIC/QURANIC SCHOOL, YOU NEED TO BE ADEQUATELY EQUIPED TO FACE PUBLIC CHALLENGES LIKE THIS..

On this note, I'm done with you. I REST MY CASE As directed by @BewareOf419 to forgone and to let you go..

MASS ALARM

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Its blaspheming.
You actually need a lesson teacher, maybe our last born that just came back from UK can help you out.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

GO BACK TO ARABIC/QURANIC SCHOOL, YOU NEED TO BE ADEQUATELY EQUIPED TO FACE PUBLIC CHALLENGES LIKE THIS..

On this note, I'm done with you. I REST MY CASE As directed by @BewareOf419 to forgone and to let you go..

MASS ALARM

Very dull thing.
You had issues with comprehension.
I think that's syllabus for Jss1.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

MASS ALARM

Madam may God bless you for yielding to that, if you continue from now till next year he won't answer you because it is a shameful act for Allah to have directed Muhammad to massacred that much number of Jewish and Christians in Saudi Arabia May Almighty God through His Son Jesus Christ renew your strength and anointing (Amen) God bless you ma'am
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Madam may God bless you for yielding to that, if you continue from now till next year he won't answer you because it is a shameful act for Allah to have directed Muhammad to massacred that much number of Jewish and Christians in Saudi Arabia May Almighty God through His Son Jesus Christ renew your strength and anointing (Amen) God bless you ma'am

Amen And You Too..
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Quran says:

“And those of people of the book who aided them – Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some you slew and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of lands which you had not set foot. And Allah has power over all things.” (33: 26, 27)

Here the Quran talks about killings, but only during the war and therefore imprisonment is mentioned after the killing. So the Quranic sequence of events clearly indicates that Muslims apparently killed the enemies, as would do others, during the war but once they surrendered and were imprisoned, they weren’t hurt. Therefore the killings mentioned in the narrations are against the Quranic narration of the event.

For God sake this was my reply since yesterday.
I don't know the caliber of lousy & lazy youths we have these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Soludo Condems "Idolatry" In The South-East / Uproar Greets Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges / Bomb Blast Rocks Oko Prison In Benin: Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.