Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19316 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Why not take a bow the lady is pressurizing you too much

Pressure ke??
Who me??
Just because u r a Christian and decide to see it that way its so pathetic.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Christianity has militancy in Nigeria disturbing your peace unlike Boko haram, iswap and fulani herdsmen that are fighting for allah and messenger Muhammad, isn't it... grin

Who gave ur blo00dy messenger Muhammad the r@pist, womanizer, child abuser, criminal, WARLORD, illiterate, etc to kill that much?? OR THE QUESTION HARD again

So who ordered them to do such
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Pressure ke??
Who me??
Just because u r a Christian and decide to see it that way its so pathetic.

Face her ooo no involve me in ur matter just answer her question she has made it easy giving u options
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahahaha to give example you were unable, to tell me who instructed Muhammad to kill is your problem, wait who's ur imam, Alfa, Sheikh that brought you up?? You're indeed a barmy slave in the hand of messenger Muhammad grin

But I asked you to show me where it's written in Holy Bible, the Book Of Life that kill MUSLIM, you were quoting those in Promise Land ie The Cannan Land, indirectly you're telling me they're MUSLIMS if not, how would you be quoting people in Canaan land to answered the question

I asked you who instructed moses to kill and you can't even answer.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

So who ordered them to do such

Killer slave messenger Muhammad said you should be using QUESTION to ANSWER question right??

1. Muhammad was ordered to kill Jewish and Christians living and doing there businesses in Mecca till today no Church in Saudi Arabia because killer messenger Muhammad has wiped them away just in one night.. WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO SO.

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

Very simple just pick A, B, C or D
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Face her ooo no involve me in ur matter just answer her question she has made it easy giving u options

Are you a coward?
Please join her am ready.
I am not compelled to give her answers if she can not read from all I have said.
I have said more than 50things and she is just spamming a particular question.
I was able to prove Jesus and God ain't the same.
I was able to prove moses was asked to kill people BTW Sinai & Canaan which are Arabs.
I was able to prove Jesus asked his disciples to buy sword but I don't know for what.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

I asked you who instructed moses to kill and you can't even answer.

Hahahahaha you asked me after I asked you question, ok answer mine first and I'll answer you ok

1. Muhammad was ordered to kill Jewish and Christians living and doing there businesses in Mecca till today no Church in Saudi Arabia because killer messenger Muhammad has wiped them away just in one night.. WHO GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO SO.

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

2. An example of polytheist is

A. Idol Worshipper

B. Muslim

C. Christian

D. None of the above
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Are you a coward?
Please join her am ready.
I am not compelled to give her answers if she can not read from all I have said.
I have said more than 50things and she is just spamming a particular question.
I was able to proof Jesus and God ain't the same.
I was able to prove moses was asked to kill people BTW Sinai & Canaan which are Arabs.
I was able to prove Jesus asked his disciples to buy sword ....

Answer her stop jumpin around
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Prior to Qur'an 33:26-27,

(33:9) Believers, call to mind Allah's favour to you when enemy hosts invaded you. Then We sent against them a wind and hosts that you did not see although Allah was observing all that you were then doing.

(33:10) When they came upon you from above you and from below you, when your eyes were stupefied with horror and your hearts leapt to your throats, and you began to entertain diverse thoughts about Allah.

(33:14) If the enemy were to enter the town from various directions, and they were summoned to act treacherously, they would have succumbed to it and would have shown little reluctance in doing so.

(33:16) (O Prophet), tell them: “If you run away from death or slaying, this flight will not avail you. You will have little time after that to enjoy (the pleasures of life).”

(33:25) Allah sent back the unbelievers empty-handed, their hearts seething with rage. Allah sufficed the believers in their fight. Allah is Most Powerful, Most Mighty.

(33:26) Allah brought down from their fortresses those People of the Book who had supported the invading confederates and cast such terror into their hearts that some of them you kill and some of them you take captive.

(33:27) Allah made you inherit their land, their dwellings, and their goods, and a piece of land on which you had not yet trodden. Verily Allah has power over all things.

She is an illiterate if she can't see.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Answer her stop jumpin around
Am I afraid of her to answer her.
You kids of now a days are too dumb.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahahaha you asked me after I asked you question, ok answer mine first and I'll answer you ok

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

A. Idol Worshipper

B. Muslim

C. Christian

D. None of the above

You are good at asking questions Bravo
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Am I afraid of her to answer her.
You kids of now a days are too dumb.

Don't involve me I don't need any explanation from you just answer her or call for help
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Prior to Qur'an 33:26-27,

(33:9) Believers, call to mind Allah's favour to you when enemy hosts invaded you. Then We sent against them a wind and hosts that you did not see although Allah was observing all that you were then doing.

(33:10) When they came upon you from above you and from below you, when your eyes were stupefied with horror and your hearts leapt to your throats, and you began to entertain diverse thoughts about Allah.

(33:14) If the enemy were to enter the town from various directions, and they were summoned to act treacherously, they would have succumbed to it and would have shown little reluctance in doing so.

(33:16) (O Prophet), tell them: “If you run away from death or slaying, this flight will not avail you. You will have little time after that to enjoy (the pleasures of life).”

(33:25) Allah sent back the unbelievers empty-handed, their hearts seething with rage. Allah sufficed the believers in their fight. Allah is Most Powerful, Most Mighty.

(33:26) Allah brought down from their fortresses those People of the Book who had supported the invading confederates and cast such terror into their hearts that some of them you kill and some of them you take captive.

(33:27) Allah made you inherit their land, their dwellings, and their goods, and a piece of land on which you had not yet trodden. Verily Allah has power over all things.

She is an illiterate if she can't see.

Did I ask u all these face ur client
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

You are good at asking questions Bravo

Thank you sir
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Tell him to face me though he has been looking for Surat escaping since I asked that questions
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Then why were you poke nosing
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Tell him to face me though he has been looking for Surat escaping since I asked that questions

Face you how when you don't even know yr scripture.

You could not answer who sent moses & Jesus to involve in violent acts and small girl like you want me to answer first.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Don't involve me I don't need any explanation from you just answer her or call for help

Come and force me to answer her.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

A. Idol Worshipper

B. Muslim

C. Christian

D. None of the above

Who ordered this:

For those cities inside the Promised Land, i.e., “the cities of these people that the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance,” Moses told the people that “you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall utterly destroy them . . . as the Lord your God has commanded” (Dt. 20:16-17).  Included would be women and children, as well as the animals that they sacrificed to their gods, so “that they may teach not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices, and so to sin against the Lord your God” (Dt. 20:18; cf. Ex. 23:33).
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Who ordered ;

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Face you how when you don't even know yr scripture.

You could not answer who sent moses & Jesus to involve in violent acts and small girl like you want me to answer first.

SAY NO TO ESCAPING ROUTE
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Who ordered ;

Say No To Surat Escaping
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Who ordered this:

For those cities inside the Promised Land, i.e., “the cities of these people that the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance,” Moses told the people that “you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall utterly destroy them . . . as the Lord your God has commanded” (Dt. 20:16-17).  Included would be women and children, as well as the animals that they sacrificed to their gods, so “that they may teach not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices, and so to sin against the Lord your God” (Dt. 20:18; cf. Ex. 23:33).

Are you ashamed to tell that allah gave Muhammad permission to kill all the jewish living in mecca ?? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Say No To Surat Escaping

Who ordered
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok Quote Me Again, I Will Answer Your Question... See How Your Acclaimed Childish Is Giving You Serious Headache grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Are you ashamed to tell that allah gave Muhammad permission to kill all the jewish living in mecca ?? grin

Who ordered
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Who ordered

Deuteronomy 20:16-17

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give
thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the
Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the
Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

THANK GOD MUSLIMS OR ISLAM COMMUNITY WERE NOT MENTIONED grin or do you see kill Muslim therein?? Now that I've answered your question, answer mine too NO STORIES again

Now answer my question

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

A. Idol Worshipper

B. Muslim

C. Christian

D. None of the above
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Ok Quote Me Again, I Will Answer Your Question... See How Your Acclaimed Childish Is Giving You Serious Headache grin

Who ordered this;

Deuteronomy 20; If a city does not accept Israel’s offer of peace and open its gates, then “when the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it” (verse13). With regard to other cities, the command is (verse 16), “Do not leave anything that breathes.”
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Who ordered this;

“destroyed with the sword every living thing in it – men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep, and donkeys” (Joshua 6:21).
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Deuteronomy 20:16-17

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give
thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the
Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the
Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

THANK GOD MUSLIMS OR ISLAM COMMUNITY WERE NOT MENTIONED grin or do you see kill Muslim therein?? Now that I've answered your question, answer mine too NO STORIES again

Now answer my question

OPTIONS:

A. Angel Jibril

B. Abu Bakr

C. Aishat

D. Allah

A. Idol Worshipper

B. Muslim

C. Christian

D. None of the above

Now lemme direct you also.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Who ordered this;

Deuteronomy 20; If a city does not accept Israel’s offer of peace and open its gates, then “when the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it” (verse13). With regard to other cities, the command is (verse 16), “Do not leave anything that breathes.”

Deuteronomy 20:13-14

And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou
shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

AS YOU CAN SEE, NO WHERE IT'S MENTIONED THAT KILL MUSLIM OR DESTROYED ISLAM COMMUNITY

Please summon courage answer my questions
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Now lemme direct you also.

Hahahahaha... Options is there
Are you ashamed to pick one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa / Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics) / Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.