Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff (68831 Views)

NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by money121(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Mexyz(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
Na atiku be the CEO.Anytime there is stability in electricity, people who work in generator companies loses their jobs.I no fit marry if I dey work for private companies.They can terminate your employment at any time.Be you who.
True though, care to enlighten me on your sigi?
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by pejuakinab: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Christ have mercy
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Many more sack letters to be received...........
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by ednut1(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2020
If the lockdown continues mass sack looms. You cant pay salary from zero revenue. We are in deep shit

8 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Zchi1052(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2020
This is bad sign...more sacking from others looming.economy is into chaos ...no thanks to COVID-19.God pls help us
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Greatzeus(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2020
I don't get it,is it because of lockdown or a planned business strategy to reduce cost?
Far as I know lockdown will end soon,will they start recruiting again. Also Electricity supply is still poor in Nigeria meaning business is good for them. So why sack workers I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by cinoedhunter: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2020
More of these news will be dropping in the long run. Oil companies own go wosky angry
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by AsawanaDgreat: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Very bad news
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by MoxxxxO123(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
The massive sack of staff is uncalled for. Why sack without prior notice? How do this people survive this harsh times with our E-government. May God almighty provide for them all.

5 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by kestolove95(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Better days is coming

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by kkkp: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Afospecialk:
Atiku has been scammed by yeebow

They galvanized him to contest against Jagaban of Africa thinking snail and elephant has the same weight

As if that was not enough, they lured him to court conspiracy just to obtain their balance and leave the poor man a broker

Now this is the end result

Atiku has been scammed
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by TheControversy: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2020
And so it begins. The great recession.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Simplyleo: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Afospecialk:

They galvanized him to contest against Jagaban of Africa thinking snail and elephant has the same weight

As if that was not enough, they lured him to court conspiracy just to obtain their balance and leave the poor man a broker

Atiku has been scammed

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by ignis: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Recession has began already.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Seun is going to sack some moderators too as better no dey for okro soup like before again. I pray all those wicked moderators that always ban me are sacked without benefits so as for me to ntooooooor them

8 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by abdulkayus(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
There's no stable electricity any where. It's COVID-19, the recession has started.

There is stable electricity pls. In my location now, we are having nothing less than 23 hours of electricity and 24 hours most time.

6 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by ikay00406(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
MoxxxxO123:
The massive sack of staff is uncalled for. Why sack without prior notice? How do this people survive this harsh times with our E-government. May God almighty provide for them all.
Don't blame the companies, blame the government. Assuming you were a CEO/MD then you will understand. You can't give what you don't have..This is the ripple effect of the strict Corona virus lockdown.. Even Arik Air sacked 90% percent of their staff..Most companies are running down this period so you can't blame them.. Direct your frustration to the government.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by lekki1444: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
this what happens when nepa gives you 20 hours of light in this ccovid lockdown. nobody needs generator again because inverter will cover the 4 hours of no light. which tells me it is the generator cabals that pay for nepa not to give us light because they will run ou tof business like this mikano is now running out of business and sacking its workers lmao

3 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by OgbanjeProphet: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
SWORD419:
Igbos gave atiku pseduo assurance and made him spent half his wealth on campaign�����

Shut up guy, before Igbo matter go kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by VisioDirect: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Atiku has money to donate to the FG, but couldn't use the same money to retain the people working for him. It's well

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
The aftermath of this lockdown will be devastating. Many people will lose their jobs especially those working in private organizations.

May God Almighty come to our rescue.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by seborrhic: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
They should brace up for more sackings.
Everything is on lockdown,meanwhile you are not supporting families and particularly businesses as other countries you fo olishly copied the lockdown from are doing.
How does a business in the non essential sector sustain it's business and pay workers when it hasn't seen a single income for a month and counting?
It simply isn't possible.

3 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by ikay00406(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
ikay00406:

Don't blame the companies, blame the government. Assuming you were a CEO/MD then you will understand. You can't give what you don't have..This is the ripple effect of the strict corona virus lockdown in most states in the country.. Even Arik Air sacked 90% percent of their staff..Most companies are running down this period so you can't blame them.. Direct your frustrations to the government.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Sluacoast(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Pls any one that can assist me with small change. No matter how small it is. I am a factory worker. The company has been temporarily short down due to the pandemic. Pls, my savings are exhausted. I'm just managing from my close friend. He's even also complaining that he can't assist again. Pls help me. I'm not a lazy type. I work for my diet, but now no work. Pls........ Precious Iheneche 2092186875 uba (bank). Thank you
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by moderatedguy: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Afospecialk:

Atiku has been scammed
Election that was massively rigged

1 Like

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
kestolove95:
Better days is coming
what is better day is coming?what happened to the singular and plural that they taughted you in nursery school? Fine you no fine, simple English you no sabi. Mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Abeyjide: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Queenmark:
A lot of companies are going to let go of their staff this period. It is happening all over

my employer just paid my increased salary as promised. i pray covid 19 leave our land for things to go back normal and better.
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by NairaMaster1(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
Na atiku be the CEO.Anytime there is stability in electricity, people who work in generator companies loses their jobs.I no fit marry if I dey work for private companies.They can terminate your employment at any time.Be you who.

Must you be an employee? Be it government, it's only stealing that can make an employee rich.

Learn a handiwork, stop depending on, and, celebrating while WCJ

Become an employer of labour.

Live in a choice area
Drive your dream car and win big.

I celebrate you

3 Likes

Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by francisbarrack(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Read what you composed.

Do you actually believe you made sense.

He does son
Re: Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff by Gkay1(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria / Which Are The Top 10 Law Firms In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.