Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu (12884 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / SIWN may arrest tinubu over fraud / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^
maasoap:

[size=14pt] The truth is that there is random selection for trial in Nigeria and if your Godfather's number is picked, that's his luck.[/size]
If he's arrested or tried just like Bode George, will you be among the people that will cause mayhem?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Timmi: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
Anyone that can forfeit over $500,000.00 to an American agency definitely stole the money and the same person after milking Lagos state dry is now parading himself as the savior of the southwest from the PDP.  This charade of politicians that we have in Nigeria are all the same, all of them are thieves and riggers.  We need to stop kidding ourselves and stop blaming one party while exonerating the other - PDP and ACN are all the same - corrupt and vote riggers.

Do not allow yourself to be used in aligning with any of the political parties, exercise your vote and vote your conscience, not along party lines.  I will never vote for Tinubu for anything, but I might vote for the likes of Fashola, Aregbesola, Jonathan, not because of the party they belong to but because of their character.

Don't be used and dumped or better yet killed because of a politicians - especially people with dubious character like Tinubu.  Their children are overseas enjoying our money that their father had looted and yet, innocent children and others are running errands, campaigning, demonstrating  and in the process having their life wasted away.

Please wake up people and let your people in Nigeria be aware lest they will be used as usual.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by bighead1(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2011
let them leave the man alone
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by bighead1(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2011
@timmi
they aren't doing it for justice but for political selfishness
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 12:58am On Jan 10, 2011
rasputinn:

And you sound like an backside wipe
Tell me,do you have to be able to prove allegations before you make arrests,is it the duty of the police or the EFCC to do that or the courts,since you're the only ignoramus that's decided to adopt the Ostrich approach to the Tinubu issue(as you've conveniently decided to pretend you never heard he operated foreign accounts,how about the tax evasion racket he's been doing with Oando?( ,fine and good,you're entitled to your opinion,only just allow the rest of us to ours without spewing stinking bunkum from your equally stinking mouth

So, in a sane and rational society, you don't need any proof of wrong doing, you just grab people and take them to court? Is this the kind of banana republic Nigeria you clowns are yelling for?

And you keep running mouth about efcc, is it not basic knowledge that the same etch investigated and came up nothing to charge him with? Dind't the same Tinubu dared the efcc to come with any proof of wrong doing against him?

Talking about responsibility, is the burden not on the efcc to use what ever federal means to dig up something court worthy against him? A lot of you reason like elementary school kids, no matter how much you dislike any man, they are innocent till proven guilty in a court of law. Ufourtumatly and sadly, we still have backward and close minded cave clowns calling thelmseves leaders of tomorrow,  you fools are even worse than the useless people we have now.

And you dare call other people ignoramus? What a dumb a?s!s.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2011
big head:

@timmi

uumm . . . . hasn't that been sort of the norm among the political class? I mean why pretend NOW it is a move out of nowhere. Also, this is the umpteenth time in so many years we have been served these same lines on how some OJUJU calabar is after, yes, Tinubu AGAIN!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Metalgoong(m): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2011
Timmi:

Anyone that can forfeit over $500,000.00 to an American agency definitely stole the money and the same person after milking Lagos state dry is now parading himself as the savior of the southwest from the PDP. This charade of politicians that we have in Nigeria are all the same, all of them are thieves and riggers. We need to stop kidding ourselves and stop blaming one party while exonerating the other - PDP and ACN are all the same - corrupt and vote riggers.

Do not allow yourself to be used in aligning with any of the political parties, exercise your vote and vote your conscience, not along party lines. I will never vote for Tinubu for anything, but I might vote for the likes of Fashola, Aregbesola, Jonathan, not because of the party they belong to but because of their character.

Don't be used and dumped or better yet killed because of a politicians - especially people with dubious character like Tinubu. Their children are overseas enjoying our money that their father had looted and yet, innocent children and others are running errands, campaigning, demonstrating and in the process having their life wasted away.

Please wake up people and let your people in Nigeria be aware lest they will be used as usual.

WORD!!! . . . Tinubu is a bloody kleptomaniac who suppose to be recieving the Ibori treatment by now.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by roymary: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2011
Now, Hold up! Who the heck is going to arrest the FG; Federal roads are so unkempt!!!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2011
marvix:

If we all take time to read this thread from the beginning we would all msee why we can not progress as a nation.

Why should the arrest of a suspect be hinged on wheter there is an election or not, is anyone talking about Tinubu being innocent or not.

Tinubu is expected to be arrested for operating a foreign account while in office, the question I thought we would be asking is did Tinubu operate any foreign account while in office or not? Can Tinubu confidently tell us that he did not operate any foreign account in disregard to the constitution he swore to? It really doesnt matter if he wasnt the only one or if they want to pick him up at election time and there is no rule that says we must catch the biggest thief before catching smaller thieves.
Lai Mohammed should have faced the issue he raised can he kindly tell us that Tinubu did not operate any foreign account while in office and dare those investigating him to come up with proof.

This is what the man said , read and ask yourself why the efcc is yet to call is bluff and come up with the smallest evidience to put
Corruption is in terrible control of this nation such that we really need to declare a state of emergency on it, where once you are accused you should be considered guilty until proven innocent, or we legalise some aspect of corruption, like operating a foreign account can be allowed if you can prove that you have not transferred state funds to your private accounts.

The burden is not on Tinubu to investigate and incriminate himself, the burden is on the efcc to investigate and find any evidience to take to the court of law and put Tinubu in jail. The efcc collects billions tax payers Naira to do just that, we don't pay suspects to investigate or incriminate thelmselves.

This is what the man said and dared efcc to do, read and ask yourself why with all the forensic tools available to the efcc why they are yet to call his bluff,

Obviously they have nothing against him,

I have nothing to hide. If there is any document as such anywhere in the world, use it against me. I have nothing to hide. It has become a tradition of the Yar’Adua administration to witchhunt me because of my stand on some political issues. Now, they are using the EFCC against me.

“This idea of announcing that Bola Tinubu is under investigation is political blackmail as far as I am concerned. And I hope that Mrs. Waziri will not step on a wrong direction. I’m not going to be intimidated. No matter what happens, I will not be intimidated. If you have nothing against me, shut up and keep quiet.“I’m not interested in what they are saying, but you cannot perpetually hang the hammer of investigation over my head. It’s not fair. It all started from the Ribadu era, from 2002 when they attempted to stop me from re-contesting for a second term. They didn’t succeed. Then, in the following year, they started talking of Bola Tinubu being under investigation. Each time I aggressively pursue a goal that is anti-establishment position, you find an axe of investigation by EFCC or the authority hanging over my head. That continued from 2002 up to 2007.

“They used immunity excuse and made all sorts of allegations which I challenged. What is very very annoying is that if they have evidence to prosecute me, this is an era of rule of law, just go to court, prosecute me. Don’t hang the hammer of investigation perpetually on my head. If you have concrete facts, let’s go to court or you shut up. Let me move on with my life.

“I have families. I have friends. I have business associates and my right to personal liberty is guaranteed under the constitution. As a result of this blackmail method of one being investigated, my family, my children, a lot of people have been calling me since yesterday. I have never done anything to stop them from investigating me. I have never disturbed their investigation. We ‘ve seen several cases of even political murders, where they said there was no need for further investigation, so many of those cases. Now, how long will you take and when will I be able to have my sanity back? Two years after I left office, if you have not come up with a concrete evidence that will let you prosecute me, please, keep quiet and let me move on with my life” he said.

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19775:tinubu-dares-efcc&Itemid=7966

Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by eherbal(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2011
lastpage:

After six pages, the only person that made any sense, because he knows what is "gwan under the table" is e-herbal! Let me quote him again!This is not an Hausa Vs. Yoruba Vs. Igbo thing so Lets forget the "Yoruba or Jonathan would burn" angle, NOTHING GO HAPPEN IF TINUBU IS ARRESTED AND LOCKED UP FOR GOOD.

Let me just also add that the MAJOR reason we dont have grass-root developments in Lagos (go and see how pathetic the feeder/street roads in Lagos are) is because:

1.) Most of the LGA chairmen are "selected and imposed" by Tinubu

2.) These LGA chairmen have to pay as much as 40% of their direct monthly allocation to Tinubu so, where is the money to do street road projects or equip classrooms going to come from, if you factor-in individual corruption of these LGA chairmen themselves?  grin (if they dont pay, Tinubu would finance their removal just as he tried to do to Fashola when he decided he was going to stop the Billions he has to pay Tinubu every month from the State's allocation). Even now, the weight of this blackmail is making Fashola dip his hand into the state's coffers, to steal money so he can pay-off "The GodFather" Tinubu or gets removed from office!

3.) As it is now, Lagos is deeply enslaved by Tinubu, he chooses anyone he wants to be LGA chairman and they know they must pay him whatever he demands. This is corruption at its highest level, no meaningful dividend of democracy can come from such arrangement

4.) Atiku was the one that paid the "party-registration fee" of A.C and he has the "Certificate of Registration" in his hand.
Now, Tinubu has finally "HIJACKED" the party from Atiku by registering (or re-registering it grin ) it with a new Name (A.C.N) and Tinubu paid and collect the Party's Registration Cert.

Now imagine what we will go through in the next four years, now that Tinubu has assumed full control?

That Tinubu is a Mafia Boss and he uses Assassinations, blackmail, intimidation and harassment to force money out of government officials and then uses same ill-gotten wealth to finance outrageous impeachment on public officials.
HE SHOULD BE PROPERLY INVESTIGATED, HIS SOURCE OF STUPENDOUS WEALTH EXPOSED AND JAILED FOR A LONG TIME.

This is not about PDP, or Jonathan or Atiku, its about taking down corrupt and evil individuals who stunt development in our land, one after another, IN ANY ORDER! It does not matter who came first or who was jailed last! J-A-I-L THEM IS ALL WE NEED.

BTW: Ignorant people will continue to kill themselves over one politician or the other, they support, while their families and those around them are ruined by the same politician! grin grin grin Very funny, ignorance is truly a disease shocked shocked
I know these things first hand, l have direct access to some of these LGA chairmen and l hear their complaints and they feel helpless somehow!
dude,i'm humbled.it's a good thing you know the way the cookie crumbles.God save lagos state!I know PDP's participation in the forth coming election will give tinubu a real run for his money.i'm disposed towards fashola,but atleast PDP should win some local govt election to bring about some kind of rebellion against the tyrant called tinubu.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2011
e-herbal:

dude,i'm humbled.it's a good thing you know the way the cookie crumbles.God save lagos state!I know PDP's participation in the forth coming election will give tinubu a real run for his money.i'm disposed towards fashola,but atleast PDP should win some local govt election to bring about some kind of rebellion against the tyrant called tinubu.

Def' the most re.tarded rubbish. You really want Lagos to regress and be like the rest of the backward PDP states? Lagos is not at the mercy of Abuja/PDP because of Tinubu. You are obviously not a lagosian?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2011
big head:

let them leave the man alone

WHY?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2011
big head:

@timmi

LET THE LAW COURT DECIDE THAT!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2011
babapupa:

So, in a sane and rational society, you don't need any proof of wrong doing, you just grab people and take them to court? Is this the kind of banana republic Nigeria you clowns are yelling for?

And you keep running mouth about efcc, is it not basic knowledge that the same etch investigated and came up nothing to charge him with? Dind't the same Tinubu dared the efcc to come with any proof of wrong doing against him?

Talking about responsibility, is the burden not on the efcc to use what ever federal means to dig up something court worthy against him? A lot of you reason like elementary school kids, no matter how much you dislike any man, they are innocent till proven guilty in a court of law. Ufourtumatly and sadly, we still have backward and close minded cave clowns calling thelmseves leaders of tomorrow,  you fools are even worse than the useless people we have now.

And you dare call other people ignoramus? What a dumb a?s!s.

Please dont give yourself heart ache because of TINUBU.For him to be proved innocent or guilty is the job of the Law courts where evidence agains him will be made known to the public.So go have a life and stop taking Paracetamol for Tinubu's head-ache
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2011
Hi All,

My small contribution to the whole melee,

If Tinubu's hands are clean, he should have nothing to fear,

OBJ, hands are DEFINITELY not clean, but he has nothing to fear,
right now, but he'll have hell to fear,
if Tinubu' current drive ever gets to put his man in Aso Villa,

So, truth be told, he does have something to fear,
and that is, to have all hell to fear,
in the future, if ACN ever should produce a president! cool

OBJ, I know peeps call you a lower primate lipsrsealed
but in this, I can't fault you, you no wan die for jail! grin
is any of your friends by any way an insurance salesman?

'cause what you're doing is called "taking out an insureance policy" wink

Asiwaju, your hands are not clean, how sad! cry
'cause, when they come for you, they'll have just cause!

@All, I think we're the victims here! undecided angry
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2011
Ozin:

Please dont give yourself heart ache because of TINUBU.For him to be proved innocent or guilty is the job of the Law courts where evidence agains him will be made known to the public.So go have a life and stop taking Paracetamol for Tinubu's head-ache

Why do i.diots like you with nothing meaningful to contribute to any topic but idiocy and pointless rubbish enter discussions just to spit garbage? Do you even know the basic concepts of a discussion forum and is what I posted about innocent till proven guilty any different from the same thing you just foolishly regurgitated?

And along the same order, are you catching head ache and taking paracetamol for saying the same thing or do some of you jack a.s.s clowns just love to here your selves talk or quote babapupa just to feel important?  d.um/b a/s/s,
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2011
Jeezuzpick:

Hi All,

My small contribution to the whole melee,

If Tinubu's hands are clean, he should have nothing to fear,

OBJ, hands are DEFINITELY not clean, but he has nothing to fear,
right now, but he'll have hell to fear,
if Tinubu' current drive ever gets to put his man in Aso Villa,

So, truth be told, he does have something to fear,
and that is, to have all hell to fear,
in the future, if ACN ever should produce a president! cool

OBJ, I know peeps call you a lower primate lipsrsealed
but in this, I can't fault you, you no wan die for jail! grin
is any of your friends by any way an insurance salesman?

'cause what you're doing is called "taking out an insureance policy" wink

Asiwaju, your hands are not clean, how sad! cry
'cause, when they come for you, they'll have just cause!

@All, I think we're the victims here! undecided angry

Ode!! NL no dey review these olodos before den grant them access to post,

The quote below resemble fear to you? Abi daring efcc to put up or STFU sound like fear ,

“I have nothing to hide. If there is any document as such anywhere in the world, use it against me. I have nothing to hide. It has become a tradition of the Yar’Adua administration to witchhunt me because of my stand on some political issues. Now, they are using the EFCC against me.

“This idea of announcing that Bola Tinubu is under investigation is political blackmail as far as I am concerned. And I hope that Mrs. Waziri will not step on a wrong direction. I’m not going to be intimidated. No matter what happens, I will not be intimidated. If you have nothing against me, shut up and keep quiet.“I’m not interested in what they are saying, but you cannot perpetually hang the hammer of investigation over my head. It’s not fair. It all started from the Ribadu era, from 2002 when they attempted to stop me from re-contesting for a second term. They didn’t succeed. Then, in the following year, they started talking of Bola Tinubu being under investigation. Each time I aggressively pursue a goal that is anti-establishment position, you find an axe of investigation by EFCC or the authority hanging over my head. That continued from 2002 up to 2007.

“They used immunity excuse and made all sorts of allegations which I challenged. What is very very annoying is that if they have evidence to prosecute me, this is an era of rule of law, just go to court, prosecute me. Don’t hang the hammer of investigation perpetually on my head. If you have concrete facts, let’s go to court or you shut up. Let me move on with my life.

“I have families. I have friends. I have business associates and my right to personal liberty is guaranteed under the constitution. As a result of this blackmail method of one being investigated, my family, my children, a lot of people have been calling me since yesterday. I have never done anything to stop them from investigating me. I have never disturbed their investigation. We ‘ve seen several cases of even political murders, where they said there was no need for further investigation, so many of those cases. Now, how long will you take and when will I be able to have my sanity back? Two years after I left office, if you have not come up with a concrete evidence that will let you prosecute me, please, keep quiet and let me move on with my life” he said.

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19775:tinubu-dares-efcc&Itemid=7966
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2011
Like Tinubu said, If you have concrete facts, let’s go to court or you shut up.

Many of you need to STFU,
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by MaxInsight: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2011
interesting,
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by sley4life(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2011
Leave Tinubu alone. I dont see a reason y he must be sent to jail
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by solosamste(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2011
Hey friends,

I think what we should be doing is to be praying for this OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA instead of all these your unnecessary bickering. So that we will have a GOD'S ordained person on the throne irrespective of where he/she comes from in as much as the person is a Nigerian.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2011
@Babapupa,

Everybody has the right to express his opinion. I have mine, so, here goes:

Tinubu's words, as shown in the letters in bold, are exactly
what they are: WORDS!!!

Which Nigerian politician is a saint? eh? pray tell. Just because
something positive is happening in Lag doesn't mean it's all good,
Tinubu and ACN only need to keep a dignified silence, if the threat isn't real,
and wait for FG to do their worst.

Just because your hero said some words to a group of journalists,
you feel you have the moral justification to insult a person you've
never even met! (duh? undecided)

I said, If Tinubu's hands are clean, he has nothing to fear
Babapupa, do I have to define ''if''?

Okay. It means his hands may be clean, or not.
However, you know that no man is perfect. If they come after Asiwaju,
I'm sure they will have a case.

Note that I didn't insult you. I only call on you to be a gentleman.

Is that too much to ask for, on a forum like NL?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Intrepid1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
This country is a joke! We all know Tinubu has a lot of questions to answer but did it have to take them this long? And did his day of reckoning have to be politically-motivated? Goodluck and his clueless spittle-lickers are jokers!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Donmeca(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2011
If there is any fool here on this thread, it has to be this foul-smelling Babbapupa. . .who is he BTW?

U joined the discussion quite late (may not av even read d news feed or the people's comment) and proceeded to insult people making useful contributions with your illegible and incoherent posts. What's wrong with u?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by deltalife(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
The truth is that GEJ my brother has not felt TINUBU'S Fire before, so wisdom is far away from him in that regard.

Does he think OBJ had not tried that before, pls tell him, The TINUBU I know is not an ordinary politician like him.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2011
Jeezuzpick:

@Babapupa,

Everybody has the right to express his opinion. I have mine, so, here goes:

If in your warped mind everybody has the right to their opinion, why bother questioning mine?  I sure didn't ask you not to express your silly and nonsensical opinion. You clowns obviously don't know the difference between challenging opinions and asking people not to express their opinion.

Ode!! Who's saying Tinubu is a saint? Saint or not, it's absolutely irrelevant, this is about the freeking rule of law. Every man is innocent till proven guilty in a court of law and till the efcc call his bluff and pull out the evidence against him for prosecution, he is an innocent man.

And like the man said " If you have concrete facts, let’s go to court or you shut up."
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2011
deltalife:

The truth is that GEJ my brother has not felt TINUBU'S Fire before, so wisdom is far away from him in that regard.

Does he think OBJ had not tried that before, pls tell him, The  TINUBU I know is not an ordinary politician like him.

GEJ is a weak and incompetent man and he's on track to be the lousiest Nigerian president ever. The fool is already worse than Yaradua.

Lagos is what it is today because Tinubu and Lagosians didn't bow down to OBJ and the PDP.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
deltalife:

Does he think OBJ had not tried that before, pls tell him, The  TINUBU I know is not an ordinary politician like him.

Well, at least you are not telling us he, Tinubu, is some innocent victim as some have spewed so far. I cannot believe anyone would try to sell people or even self that lie, after all we have seen and learnt of our politicians.  lol
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by ekubear1: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2011
To be honest, I don't care if he is innocent or not. After all, we are not pretending that pursuit of justice 5,7 or 10 years later is what the PDP is truly seeking by arresting him, are we? grin

The reality is that Tinubu and his party stand a strong chance of kicking PDP @ss in a few months. So is the PDP seeking justice by using federal instruments to arrest him, or their own survival?

Since it is the latter, I cannot support their action at this point in time, guilty or not. They should have done whatever they needed to do 2 years ago. And if they win the election, are free to go after him then (or whichever government is in power.) But at this point in time, if the FG goes after Tinubu, they can frankly go fvck themselves.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Well, at least you are not telling us he, Tinubu, is some innocent victim as some have spewed so far. I cannot believe anyone would try to sell people or even self that lie, after all we have seen and learnt of our politicians.  lol

If he's not innocent, is he guilty? And who found him guilty of anything? You or the efcc?

Why even bother? You're the resident NL ignorant anyways,
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jaygetta1: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
I won't be surprised if BabaPupa is really Seyi, Tinubu's son. Because only a son could defend his father so vociferously as BaBapupa has done on behalf of Asiwaju!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by aljharem11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2011
jay_getta:

I won't be surprised if BabaPupa is really Seyi, Tinubu's son. Because only a son could defend his father so vociferously as BaBapupa has done on behalf of Asiwaju!

gbamm grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku / PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Renting Crowds At Rally, Blasts Oshiomhole / Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.