Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu (12883 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / SIWN may arrest tinubu over fraud / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by aljharem11(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
babapupa:

If he's not innocent, is he guilty? And who found him guilty of anything? You or the efcc?

Why even bother? You're the resident NL ignorant anyways,

baba, can you tell me the achievement tiunbu did in lagos
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
alj harem1:

baba, can you tell me the achievement tiunbu did in lagos

I really don't mind indulging and getting into achievements with you, but what's your question got to do with the topic and innocent/Guilt?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by babapupa: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
jay_getta:

I won't be surprised if BabaPupa is really Seyi, Tinubu's son. Because only a son could defend his father so vociferously as BaBapupa has done on behalf of Asiwaju!

Stupidity sure knows how to prevent you people from standing up for the rule of law. And we wonder why Nigeria is so lawless and rotten.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by nobility2: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2011
with due respect to those that cares:TINUBU ACHIEVEMENTS ARE:
*STABILITY OF GOOD GOVERNANCE IN LAGOS.
* CHOOSE GOOD LEADERSHIP FOR LAGOSIANS
* STOPPED LAGOSIANS FROM OBJ SLAVERY PLANNED.
* TOUCHING THE LIFE OF COMMON LAGOSIANS LIKE ME.
* PROVIDES JOB FOR NUMEROUS LAGOSIANS
*ERADICATE TRIBALISM IN LAGOS
* CREATION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
* CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIRED OF SOME STATE AND LOCAL ROADS
*SUCCEEDED HIMSELF WITH GOOD GOVERNOR
*FATHER OF GOOD GOVERNANCE.
* FREE EDUCATION
*FREE MEDICAL TO A CERTAIN EXTEND JUST TO MENTION BUT FEW ACHIEVEMENTS.

hOPE YOU ARE PLEASED AND IF OTHERWISE YOU ARE OF DEVIL.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by sbeezy8: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2011
jay_getta:

I won't be surprised if BabaPupa is really Seyi, Tinubu's son. Because only a son could defend his father so vociferously as BaBapupa has done on behalf of Asiwaju!

hahah why dont you ask seyi instead of talking online?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by sbeezy8: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
hahh that was funny tho
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by nobility2: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
i am a positive thinker.only militant man like tinubu could have delivered lagos state from obj. are you from this country or other african country?i am very sure,people from developed nation cannot reason like you. endeavour to be positive once.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by aljharem11(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2011
nobility 2:

* [s]STOPPED LAGOSIANS FROM OBJ SLAVERY PLANNED.[/s]
* [s]TOUCHING THE LIFE OF COMMON LAGOSIANS LIKE ME.[/s]
* [s]CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIRED OF SOME STATE AND LOCAL ROADS[/s]
* FREE EDUCATION
*[s]FREE MEDICAL TO A CERTAIN EXTEND JUST TO MENTION BUT FEW ACHIEVEMENTS.[/s]

i am not form the devil, i do not know if you are tho angry

all you posted is still them same thing just rephrased and it is all thrash undecided

talking about tribalism in lagos, is it because he put an igbo man in his carbinet 2 months before he left power, so it means he eradicated tribalism,lol

you really do not know what you are talking about, HE HIS THE ONE THAT HAS EVEN BEGAN TRIBALISM IN LAGOS STATE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW,

do you know that that action alone made him unpopular in lagos state, do you know that OPC were about to start there madness to kill igbos in lagos state just for that action alone.

do you not think that people that were tolerating igbos before will now stop tolerating them, did you know that a bill is past to make yoruba language one of the must do subjects in schools in lagos

is it not last year that the LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MADE YORUBA THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN THE CARBINET, which means any igboman that is in power in lagos state must know and understand yoruba as his official language of debate instead of english.

the only GOOD THING TINUBU DID WAS TO PUT FASHOLA AS HIS CANDIDATE AND HE MADE SURE HE WAS THE GOVERNOR THAT IS ALL, most of what tinubu take credit for is actually fashola that did it.

all so you talk about tiunbu torching ur life when other peoples lifes are been destroyed by this man and his policies undecided
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by nobility2: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2011
that indicated that your life was destroyed by him if otherwise your statement was baseless.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by jaygetta1: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Sbeezy8, I'm assuming u you Seyi. . . If u do, be honest, don't u think he sounds like BabaPOOPER. . . The agberofied version at least?
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by aljharem11(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2011
nobility 2:

that indicated that your life was destroyed by him if otherwise your statement was baseless.

how does it indicate that undecided how is the statement baseless undecided
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
nobility 2:

* STOPPED LAGOSIANS FROM OBJ SLAVERY PLANNED.
* TOUCHING THE LIFE OF COMMON LAGOSIANS LIKE ME.
* CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIRED OF SOME STATE AND LOCAL ROADS
* FREE EDUCATION
*FREE MEDICAL TO A CERTAIN EXTEND JUST TO MENTION BUT FEW ACHIEVEMENTS.

WOW . . . . what brand are you on there cause you definitely have to be floating high up to consider the above a list of achievements.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by nobility2: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2011
if your life has not been destroyed by Tinubu why will you say he destroyed some people life.mention those people that their life is destroy by Tinubu.If not you then nobody.Shame on you if you failed to mention names.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by GeorgeD1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2011
that's the problem with peeps on nairaland. empty accusations and blanket statements!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by hacker2k: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
How far my follow Nigeria,i had bring good thing to you.Free call is here again but only for glo to glo.here is my number 08152046990.
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by fstranger6: 3:44am On Feb 06, 2011
Bumper to Bumper
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by seanet02: 4:10am On Feb 06, 2011
Behold! Here comes the new Tafawa Balewa, jealous of AWOLOWOS unprecedented Achievement Economically, Socially and Politically went ahead to Jail AWOLOWO and create Chaos in the South west, The Result for Tafawa Balewa was a Graveyard as a Permanent Bedroom for Truncating the Economical and Political development of the West. GEJ dont be the new Tafawa balewa!!!
Re: Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu by GeorgeD1(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2011
hmmmm! topic conflict. poster please check the thread your on before posting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Experiencing Ethnic Cleansing, Needs International Help - Soyinka Says / Tuberculosis Inmate Moved Near Nnamdi Kanu’s Cell, Lawyer Cries Out / 9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.