Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? (11983 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Princek12(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
nice guys finish last
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by seedord247(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Men are dogs.

women are piggssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by emmatok(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201101082534796

I am 30 years old, dating a married man that hates to see me in company with other men. Whenever he sees me talking with another man, he insults me.

Whenever I talk about marriage, he says the same thing. Now, he is in Lagos on transfer and he neither calls nor sends text messages.

Last month, he suggested that we call the affair off. I love him and I do not want to lose him. What do I do?

DB,

Abuja

At 30, you are still not sure of the future with a married man? Maybe you have to wait till you are 40 before you know what you really want. Obviously, he does not want you to be married for selfish reasons. If he really wants you, why would he not discuss marriage with you? Thank God, he is asking you to get out of his life.

Do exactly as he says and start life afresh with a more serious man. If you hold on to this guy, you could end up an old maid.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by MUNEER2(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
emmatok:

I am 30 years old, dating a married man that hates to see me in company with other men. Whenever he sees me talking with another man, he insults me.

Whenever I talk about marriage, he says the same thing. Now, he is in Lagos on transfer and he neither calls nor sends text messages.

Last month, he suggested that we call the affair off. I love him and I do not want to lose him. What do I do?

DB,

Abuja

At 30, you are still not sure of the future with a married man? Maybe you have to wait till you are 40 before you know what you really want. Obviously, he does not want you to be married for selfish reasons. If he really wants you, why would he not discuss marriage with you? Thank God, he is asking you to get out of his life.

Do exactly as he says and start life afresh with a more serious man. If you hold on to this guy, you could end up an old maid.

That's a man talking, good advice man, we are the best! grin
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by emmatok(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
emmatok:

DB,

Abuja

NOW THIS IS WHAT THE POSTER IS TALKING ABOUT. YOU CAN CALL THE MAN IN QUESTION A DEVIL [/b]FOR CHEATING [b]BUT IS THE LADY A SAINT?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Princek12(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2011
women are goats
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by ineedajob: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2011
Yes!!! Many women abandon the needs of their guys and the guys end up gyrating to a good provider. Likewise in my area, neighbour's daughters, nieces and wifes are no better in  my area. Is there a virus in Lagos - why are the ladies so Hot. I'm just an ordinary looking guy so it ain't looks and I'm currently unemployed but yet I have slept with at least of the females on my street and I don't put much effort to get them in bed. In my case it's a bit difficult to restrain myself from these Hot ladies. I might even end with mother and daughter combination one day - who knows. Women, men - we are all human and can be equally irresponsible
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by seyibrown(f): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2011
Why does anyone blame somebady else for making them irresponsible?  grin

Like the 'Adam excuse' as adamsrib mentioned, the MAN blamed GOD AND THE WOMAN for his irresponsibilty! grin grin Could Adam not have refused to do wrong? He could have, and so can men today. If ALL MARRIED MEN kept their marriage vows and THE UNMARRIED MEN treat all women as their with dignity as sisters, this world would be a better place!
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by emmatok(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

Like the 'Adam excuse' as adamsrib mentioned, the MAN blamed GOD AND THE WOMAN for his irresponsibilty! grin grin Could Adam not have refused to do wrong? He could have, and so can men today. If ALL MARRIED MEN kept their marriage vows and THE UNMARRIED MEN treat all women as their with dignity as sisters, this world would be a better place!

If ALL MARRIED WOMEN kept their marriage vows and THE UNMARRIED WOMEN treat all MEN as BROTHERS their with dignity , this world would be a better place!

FAIR IS FAIR.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by emmatok(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2011
seyibrown:

If ALL MARRIED WOMEN kept their marriage vows and THE UNMARRIED WOMEN treat all MEN as their  BROTHERS  with dignity , this world would be a better place!

FAIR IS FAIR.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by MrsEve2(f): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2011
Men are like snails, they are small and slow.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2011
^Just like ur hubby,uhn? tongue
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by chikeorji123(m): 1:15am On Jan 09, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Men are like snails, they are small and slow.

Really?.Is that your son on your profile? which means he also involve. grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by roymary: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2011
Woman is the only creature in nature that hunts down its hunters and devours the prey alive. Women have very little idea of how much men hate them. We just love the furry thing between their legs.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Jenifa1: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2011
silly topic. if woman tell you to put your hand inside fire, will you do it?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by newmi(m): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2011
Responsibility or irresponsibility all is based on choice and self disciplibe.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by MrsEve2(f): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2011
chikeorji123:

Really?.Is that your son on your profile? which means he also involve. grin grin grin cool cool

No, that is not my son. Try again.
dejumotalks:

^Just like your hubby,uhn? tongue

Your point?
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by roymary: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2011
No, Men are so irresponsible!!! They insists on treating women like they were perfectly normal human being. Now, thats irresponsibility on men's part.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by lastpage: 2:16am On Jan 09, 2011
I am a man and l concur that MEN are irresponsible (dumb most times), from day 1! grin

Why?
Well, they cant still get it that the idea that "women are the weaker vessels" is a big fraud! wink
And till today, they keep falling for it shocked

when it suits women, they call themselves "weaker sex"
When there is an advantage to be gained, they shout that the "sexes are equal"!! Chineke!!!
Now, is that not fraudulent?  angry
Okay, since l m a man, l will act irresponsibly by calling it "Smartness" grin grin

BTW: Everyone is responsible for their actions, period. We all have choices and we have decisions to make.
Own up and stop being silly.

@Mrs Eve:
Men are dogs!
Hmmm, there wont be dogs if we dont have bitches like you, would there? wink
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by tubabie(f): 2:58am On Jan 09, 2011
lastpage:

I am a man and l concur that MEN are irresponsible (dumb most times), from day 1! grin

Why?
Well, they cant still get it that the idea that "women are the weaker vessels" is a big fraud! wink
And till today, they keep falling for it shocked

when it suits women, they call themselves "weaker sex"
When there is an advantage to be gained, they shout that the "sexes are equal"!! Chineke!!!
Now, is that not fraudulent?  angry
Okay, since l m a man, l will act irresponsibly by calling it "Smartness" grin grin

BTW: Everyone is responsible for their actions, period. We all have choices and we have decisions to make.
Own up and stop being silly.

The bold part is the simple summary!!
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by akwaowoudo(m): 5:58am On Jan 09, 2011
Ever since their creation neither God nor man has seen peace _they are the architect of destruction.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Beync(f): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2011
^^ on that day of final destruction, Wen the wrath of God is about to fall on u, u will tell him 'God pls dont destruy me is the women u created that made me a sinner'. MCHW
ineedajob:

Yes!!! Many women abandon the needs of their guys and the guys end up gyrating to a good provider. Likewise in my area, neighbour's daughters, nieces and wifes are no better in my area. Is there a virus in Lagos - why are the ladies so Hot. I'm just an ordinary looking guy so it ain't looks and I'm currently unemployed but yet I have slept with at least of the females on my street and I don't put much effort to get them in bed. In my case it's a bit difficult to restrain myself from these Hot ladies. I might even end with mother and daughter combination one day - who knows. Women, men - we are all human and can be equally irresponsible
broda sleep on. did u read wat hav just written here u askd if there is still virus in lagos and u proud of sleeping with all the girls and married women in ur street, u really need to see a doctor to answer ur question. secondly u need to realize the doom u r bringing upon ur self by sleeping around with people with different curse and missions in lagos.( no offence tho)
@ lastpage, am kinda agree wit u.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2011
Yes and No

Men - Some men will be irresponsible regardless. They were born, reared and will live an irresponsible life till they die.

Women - There is always a woman somewhere who is prepared to drop her standards, self esteem and expectations in return for peanuts from a man so he ends up thinking that he is fly.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by KDULAR: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2011
Psssssss , Whatever. someone is but in most cases mothers brought their son to be. At six years while the girl is in the kitchen with the mum preparing the meals for the house and already developing a level of responsibilities, the boy is let loose "playing boy" all over the place and just come home when he's tired expecting the next meal and the mother will just comment you this boy,bla! bla! bla! but in her heart she's saying yes there goes my boy hapilly.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by KDULAR: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2011
Men are to be trained to listen though but women too need it more this days as roles and society is changing rapidly. Most ladies Don't know how to listen.It should be noted that a man is a boy forever! and will need a WOMAN to keep him not a girl. That's what most ladies these days ain't .
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by akwaowoudo(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2011
Beync:

^^ on that day of final destruction, Wen the wrath of God is about to fall on u, u will tell him 'God pls dont destruy me is the women u created that made me a sinner'.
He already knows the negative roles played by women and he is designing a substitute for men to utilize _either choosing a female . . . instead of a woman.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by HighChief4(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2011
I agree with the poster
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by jawjaw1: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2011
It always takes two for the cheating game to happen! grin
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by emmatok(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2011
chaircover:

Yes and No

Men - Some men will be irresponsible regardless. They were born, reared and will live an irresponsible life till they die.

Women -  cheesyangry angry angry angry angry and expectations in return for peanuts from a man so he ends up thinking that he is fly.

@ chaircover

WHY ARE YOU SO BIASED .

Some women do not have standards or self esteem.

Stop painting the picture that SOME MEN ARE BORN EVIL, WHILE ALL WOMEN ARE BORN SAINTS.

Both sex has it's good and bad folks.
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by Nuriel2200: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? by sayso: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2011
Men/Women their stories will continue for ages to come.what a sweet and bitter union,depends on what side you are looking at it.Jame Hardley Chase wrote 'she made one jumped off the roof,made another start smoking and drank himself to death, another to commit suicide'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Nigerian lady shows off her bare breast in a fishnet top (Video) / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.