Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,405 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican (7728 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
GB Glace and Good Humor ice cream
Good humor ice cream logo with pedophile symbol

Internet users noted that the logo appeared in the GB Glance ice cream logo. GB Glace, the largest ice cream company in Sweden, was purchased by Unilever in 1996. Others noticed that the logo also appears prominently on Good Humor ice cream, a Dutch-owned American brand of ice cream. Given the nature of their products, some believe they may be the original source of the symbolisms adopted by the pedophile community.

These people are not scared to show their symbols, we are only blind to see.

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Besta Pizza
Besta Pizza logo before and after

In November 2016, Besta Pizza, a Washington DC pizza restaurant, found themselves embroiled in a curious online conspiracy theory known as PizzaGate (#pizzagate). When it was discovered that their logo contained a pedophile symbol, claims that the restaurant was home to pedophile activities began to appear on public forums, particularly the notable hoaxster forum, 4chan, and geek site Reddit. The restaurant denied the claims (“It’s a piece of pizza!”) and promptly altered their logo, removing the offensive symbol. Regardless, the company suffered repeated threats including an arm-gunmen who fired his weapon inside the restaurant. Today it is believed the PizzaGate fiasco was a purposely concocted farce that went viral.

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Voodoo Doughnut
Voodoo Doughnut logo with arrow pointing to area that resembles a pedophile symbol

Voodoo Doughnut is an iconic donut shop founded in Portland, Oregon in 2003. With a tagline, “The magic is in the hole” and a line of unusual (and to some, offensive) doughnuts including “Triple Chocolate Penetration”, “Dirty Bastard”, “Gay Bar Donut”, and the “Cock and Balls Donut” (a donut shaped like male Instruments), Voodoo Doughnuts thrives on controversial sexual connotations. As a result, the restaurant has long been subject to various bizarre rumors such as hidden dungeons inside stores, secret underground tunnels running underneath shops, and mysterious occult practices conducted within the restaurant’s walls. Nothing was more shocking however, than the discovery that their logo contained a symbol similar to the LittleBoyLover pedophile symbol. Given the restaurant’s propensity for shock value through sexual undertones, it is unclear whether the symbol was purposely placed within the Voodoo Doughnut logo or not.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is their love for symbols that will be their downfall.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Anyways if you want to know, I'll give a fraction of the reasons, it shows the resurrection of Christ after he went to hell...
you truly believe that?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
you truly believe that?
Do bear poop in the woods, anything wrong with that
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
The crucifix is there you won't say what it looks like, I haven't even mention what the bell looks like or the chairs but, it's only that one.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Do polar bear poop in the woods, anything wrong with that
lol i wont challenge your assertions as they are yours to revel in. No one likes to have his intellect challenged, it is is pride. But we must learn to sense with the spirit and translate with our intellect, not the other way round. Intellect is only a tool of the spirit.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
You read too much meaning to things, let me make my own good thing that looks like that then tag Jesus to it, so they can read good meaning to it; at least it will help the world not to end.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
lol i wont challenge your assertions as they are yours to revel in. No one likes to have his intellect challenged, it is is pride. But we must learn to sense with the spirit and translate with our intellect, not the other way round. Intellect is only a tool of the spirit.
If Catholic is demonic or evil many good things won't come from it, I won't have seen miracles I've experienced there. Sanits, holy ones won't be acknowledge or come out from there. Give or take that's that for that.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The crucifix is there you won't say what it looks like, I haven't even mention what the bell looks like or the chairs but, it's only that one.
you are a funny man. The crucifix according to christians represents the "ultimate price" the savior paid. If you are out for jokes then it is okay that we would also describe the bell and chairs as what they are and what purpose they serve. What is the the purpose of having a "religious" ground built in the shape of a snakes head and its interior having a striking resemblance to that of a snake. What then is the purpose? Just like the statue of the virgin Mary in the grotto, what is its purpose there?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If Catholic is demonic or evil many good things won't come from it, I won't have seen miracles I've experienced there. Sanits, holy ones won't be acknowledge or come out from there. Give or take that's that for that.
You are totally missing the point my brother. I am not disputing the good works those who follow the template of the master have achieved for the catholic faith. I for one was moved every Sunday after mass as a kid when the old man who stood by the door banging the donation box and screaming "give to the poor people" those were people who showed great service to the church and Gods work. There are also priests who do service to Gods work with all of the hearts and are not even aware of the evils they unknowingly push forward. It is not just the catholic faith, it is a rot that has infested every nook and cranny and that is why there will be a humming of everyone and all that is kept secret will come to light soon. Deny all you want, doesn't really matter.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You read too much meaning to things, let me make my own good thing that looks like that then tag Jesus to it, so they can read good meaning to it; at least it will help the world not to end.
it is our carefree attitude that keeps you from not reading meaning to details that are in plain site..lol
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
you are a funny man. The crucifix according to christians represents the "ultimate price" the savior paid. If you are out for jokes then it is okay that we would also describe the bell and chairs as what they are and what purpose they serve. What is the the purpose of having a "religious" ground built in the shape of a snakes head and its interior having a striking resemblance to that of a snake. What then is the purpose? Just like the statue of the virgin Mary in the grotto, what is its purpose there?
The statue of the virgin Mary is just like we have the crucifix, so we have the mother of God. There are other arts in the church although some outstations might not have them. I've told you it's shows the resurrection (the hell part)
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
You are totally missing the point my brother. I am not disputing the good works those who follow the template of the master have achieved for the catholic faith. I for one was moved every Sunday after mass as a kid when the old man who stood by the door banging the donation box and screaming "give to the poor people" those were people who showed great service to the church and Gods work. There are also priests who do service to Gods work with all of the hearts and are not even aware of the evils they unknowingly push forward. It is not just the catholic faith, it is a rot that has infested every nook and cranny and that is why there will be a humming of everyone and all that is kept secret will come to light soon. Deny all you want, doesn't really matter.
I don't know the evil you're talking about is seems like it's not Catholic faith only (according to you), I'll like to check it out
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
wickedtuna:
it is our carefree attitude that keeps you from not reading meaning to details that are in plain site..lol
Not everything has meaning, some people think otherwise or finds flaws in certain things. I have done some subtle thing that doesn't supposed to be threatened or read negative but, people had bash me and I regret cuz they can't see what I was intending.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I've told you, Christ was lifted up to bear the curse of mankind. The serpent Moses lifted up was to make the people ashamed of their transgrassions, by looking at a figure of the snakes biting them for their transgression.

You seem to be avoiding all the myriads of scriptures with plain negativity against serpents and then twist the very few(two) scriptures into vague truth.

Why would Jesus call those who hated him Serpents?
Why did the Bible in several scriptures call the Devil a Serpent?

All these you have avoided and choose to chase shadows and confusion based on 2 scriptures.

I just you're being honest with yourself and before God who sees you.
in una usual hypocrisy and ignorance ,you choose which of the serpents symbology to chastise ,misrepresent and linked with the Catholic church but deliberately ignored the stark truth in Moses action and the injunctions and gestures from Christ concerning him being raised for human salvation just like Moses raised the bronze serpent for Jews salvation in the past; or his advise that we should be as wise as the serpent. The same serpent that God allows to try mankind with his permission?

You know little beyond selective quoting to suit your biased mindsets.

So what serpent are we talking about?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
You mean xtians only got to emerge in the 16th century.
xtianity- the most confused and obviously false faith.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Babacele:
in una usual hypocrisy and ignorance ,you choose which of the serpents symbology to chastise ,misrepresent and linked with the Catholic church but deliberately ignored the stark truth in Moses action and the injunctions and gestures from Christ concerning him being raised for human salvation just like Moses raised the bronze serpent for Jews salvation in the past; or his advise that we should be as wise as the serpent. The same serpent that God allows to try mankind with his permission?

You know little beyond selective quoting to suit your biased mindsets.

So what serpent are we talking about?

Did Jesus say you should be a serpent?
Is wisdom not a good thing? The message of Jesus is BE WISE.

Just like in Matthew 23:3 he said "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not after their works: for they say, and do not

So, don't be a serpent but be wise as a serpent. If you are wise as a serpent, you will never be decieved by a serpent. AMEN!

In that same chapter (vs 33), Jesus called the Pharisees SERPENTS!
And also woe to them.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Okay what denomination is that

I don't know what church he goes. But as along as he teaches the undiluted Word of God, they are on the right track.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
wickedtuna:

My spirit ministered to me that that image in the snake hall that people call Jesus is the Anti-christ. It seems believers call it Jesus because it lifts it's hand and also no cloth just like commerical 'Jesus' statues. Also, it also looks to be morphing from the goat-head.

1) The Antichrist is a deceiver
2) He is coming as Saviour to bring (false) peace
3) The False prophet will fully support him

Therefore, it's his image.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I don't know what church he goes. But as along as he teaches the undiluted Word of God, they are on the right track.
Teaches, then no problem smiley
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrPRevailer:

My spirit ministered to me that that image in the snake hall that people call Jesus is the Anti-christ. It seems believers call it Jesus because it lifts it's hand and also no cloth just like commerical 'Jesus' statues. Also, it also looks to be morphing from the goat-head.

1) The Antichrist is a deceiver
2) He is coming as Saviour to bring (false) peace
3) The False prophet will fully support him

Therefore, it's his image.
make no mistake, it is the devil and his minions that rule the world and there are only a handful of good men in power that are willing to fight these forces. These satanic love peddlers will stop at nothing to show you their symbols. The more they brazenly display these symbols the popular they get.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 2:20am On May 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Did Jesus say you should be a serpent?
Is wisdom not a good thing? The message if Jesus is BE WISE.

Just like in Matthew 23:3 he said "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not after their works: for they say, and do not

So, don't be a serpent but be wise as a serpent. If you are wise as a serpent, you will not be decieved by a serpent. AMEN!

He came the Pharisees in that same chapter (vs 33), he called the Pharisees SERPENTS!
And woe to them.
So you think the serpent in Genesis is some snake ? Until you understand the symbology in Christianity which has its roots in so many culture preceding the Christian era ,you ll continue to get confused and obfuscated. When it is convenient serpent is bad ,and on the other hand it is a symbol of wisdom and healing! And you ain't asking questions!
So from the creation myth in Genesis the tempter,always with God's knowledge, came to give man to eat of the forbidden fruit and man became knowledgeable of good and evil. The same Satan/serpent/ Devil met God ,took permission from Him to tempt job. Before Jesus became he had to pass through ,and excel in, the exam set by Satan in the temptations. Of all images it is God's enemy's (as we are made to believe)- the serpent's image that Moses ,who grew up in the court of Pharaoh and copied the Egyptian culture and mysteries in toto, God directed him to make and raise for the Jews to be healed ; a gesture so wonderful that hundreds of years later Christ had to say just as moses raised the bronze serpent for the salvation of the Jew ,so shall he be raised for the salvation of man.

All these symbology is not strange to any student of mysticism but to you students of religion.

So when it is convenient the serpent is the devil ; and some other time it is the symbol of wisdom and healing. How do you reconcile that?
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2020
Babacele:
So you think the serpent in Genesis is some snake ? Until you understand the symbology in Christianity which has its roots in so many culture preceding the Christian era ,you ll continue to get confused and obfuscated. When it is convenient serpent is bad ,and on the other hand it is a symbol of wisdom and healing! And you ain't asking questions!
So from the creation myth in Genesis the tempter,always with God's knowledge, came to give man to eat of the forbidden fruit and man became knowledgeable of good and evil. The same Satan/serpent/ Devil met God ,took permission from Him to tempt job. Before Jesus became he had to pass through ,and excel in, the exam set by Satan in the temptations. Of all images it is God's enemy's (as we are made to believe)- the serpent's image that Moses ,who grew up in the court of Pharaoh and copied the Egyptian culture and mysteries in toto, God directed him to make and raise for the Jews to be healed ; a gesture so wonderful that hundreds of years later Christ had to say just as moses raised the bronze serpent for the salvation of the Jew ,so shall he be raised for the salvation of man.

All these symbology is not strange to any student of mysticism but to you students of religion.

So when it is convenient the serpent is the devil ; and some other time it is the symbol of wisdom and healing. How do you reconcile that?

It obvious that you are playing devil's advocate oo.
It was not a wonderful gesture. It was a chastisement for their transgression. And being lifted up as I've said multiple times, is a curse.
Looking at the serpent bronze took away their curse. That was why Jesus made reference to that because he was going to lift the curse of the world.

Saying the bronze serpent was salvation to Jews is EXTRAPOLATION. The bronze serpent was used only ONCE out of countless occasions [/b] which God punished the Jews and saved them again. Only ONCE

I wonder why all these argument when it's obvious that the Devil, arch-enemy of God and believers is not a symbol of Serpent but called a Serpent in the Bible.

Not only that. The Head of the statue in that image is turning to serpent.
Not only that the statue is also shaped to look like the head of the Satanic goat (Baphomet)
Why all these arguement? Are you one of them?

Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 10:12am On May 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

It obvious that you are playing devil's advocate oo.
It was not a wonderful gesture. It was a chastisement for their transgression. And being lifted up as I've said multiple times, is a curse.
Looking at the serpent bronze took away their curse. That was why Jesus made reference to that because he was going to lift the curse of the world.

Saying the bronze serpent was salvation to Jews is EXTRAPOLATION. The bronze serpent was used only ONCE out of countless occasions [/b] which God punished the Jews and saved them again. Only ONCE

I wonder why all these argument when it's obvious that the Devil, enemy of God and believers is a symbol of Serpent in the Bible.

Not only that. The Head of the statue is turning to serpent. Not only that the statue is also shaped to look like the head of the Satanic goat (Baphomet)
What's this argue about? Are you one of them?
if you like call it devil's advocate or anything, we shall continue to present it as it is in plain sight ,and only those who can see ,would see.

Why serpent bronze at all ? When you had earlier prepared our minds,by una reasoning, that nothing good can come out of the serpent after the Eden's experience ? Why a serpent's staff even if na once or a billion times? If the serpent is anti God why would he allow it to test Job? Jesus etc . Why would Jesus say we should be wise as the serpent? Why would Jesus ,of all symbol use the bronze serpent as used by moses, as a metaphor for himself in His Messianic role to mankind? I want answers and not the watery responses you have been advancing for it is obvious you don't know this religion you profess and its history.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by MrPRevailer(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2020
Babacele:
if you like call it devil's advocate or anything, we shall continue to present it as it is in plain sight ,and only those who can see ,would see.

Why serpent bronze at all ? When you had earlier prepared our minds,by una reasoning, that nothing good can come out of the serpent after the Eden's experience ? Why a serpent's staff even if na once or a billion times? If the serpent is anti God why would he allow it to test Job? Jesus etc . Why would Jesus say we should be wise as the serpent? Why would Jesus ,of all symbol use the bronze serpent as used by moses, as a metaphor for himself in His Messianic role to mankind? I want answers and not the watery responses you have been advancing for it is obvious you don't know this religion you profess and its history.

God is my witness and anyone who reads through, that I given you solid answers. You have despised my answers.
Well I have tried to answer you as sincerely/evidently as I could. You have also turned a blind eye to the images transforming to a snake....
Gosh...who in his right mind don't know this is Witchcraft. Except "Christians" who don't believe in the existence of a devil or witches (More common in Catholic church)
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 9:32pm On May 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:

God is my witness and anyone who reads through, that I given you solid answers. You have despised my answers.
Well I have tried to answer you as sincerely/evidently as I could. You have also turned a blind eye to the images transforming to a snake....
Gosh...who in his right mind don't know this is Witchcraft. Except "Christians" who don't believe in the existence of a devil or witches (More common in Catholic church)
the same witchcraft that has produced your car,electricity, internet, aircraft, hospitals etc make una dey use una own dey do evil as is obtained in our offices,streets and homes where your preachments have taken over but nothing but nepotism, lies, cheating, unproductiveness,love of money ,selfish and ignorance.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 9:13am On May 02, 2020
Babacele:
the same witchcraft that has produced your car,electricity, internet, aircraft, hospitals etc make una dey use una own dey do evil as is obtained in our offices,streets and homes where your preachments have taken over but nothing but nepotism, lies, cheating, unproductiveness,love of money ,selfish and ignorance.
Now i see why it is futile making any argument with you. You still find it hard to reconcile what is good and bad, even in the so called "house of god"...
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
Now i see why it is futile making any argument with you. You still find it hard to reconcile what is good and bad, even in the so called "house of god"...
The only futility is in your definition of ' good' and 'evil' especially when a symbol you do not understand becomes your stamp of labelling an organization you so much hate,because his ways are different from yours,as evil.

Our Lord Jesus was very clear what categories of people or attitudes would not enter the kingdom of God; your definition and intention ,if they are not in tandem with Christ's standard of who makes heaven, is irrelevant and exercise in futility.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by wickedtuna: 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
Babacele:
The only futility is in your definition of ' good' and 'evil' especially when a symbol you do not understand becomes your stamp of labelling an organization you so much hate,because his ways are different from yours,as evil.

Our Lord Jesus was very clear what categories of people or attitudes would not enter the kingdom of God; your definition and intention ,if they are not in tandem with Christ's standard of who makes heaven, is irrelevant and exercise in futility.
I'm not surprised at how you always attempt to explain things out of context, one who puts his intellect before his spirit when the intellect is only but a tool for the spirit, talks as you do.

You fail to mention as in the case of the erecting of the brazen serpent in the time of moses was as a result of the consequence of the people's rebellion against God and as an act of Love instructed the people who were bitten in the wilderness to look towards it for healing (it can be likened to the coming of Christ as man would finally have one to look towards, a perfect example of what man is supposed to be). And as we know, Christ came to do away with old religions and ways.

He had come to show man the way back to the Almighty and those are the tenets of the 10 commandments, love your God and love one another.

So if for some reason you feel their is some gain attached to symbology and mystics which Christ himself warned us against, then you simply are putting your intellectual capacity forward as to your eyes that will the truth in plain site.
Re: Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican by Babacele: 5:25am On May 03, 2020
wickedtuna:
I'm not surprised at how you always attempt to explain things out of context, one who puts his intellect before his spirit when the intellect is only but a tool for the spirit, talks as you do.

You fail to mention as in the case of the erecting of the brazen serpent in the time of moses was as a result of the consequence of the people's rebellion against God and as an act of Love instructed the people who were bitten in the wilderness to look towards it for healing (it can be likened to the coming of Christ as man would finally have one to look towards, a perfect example of what man is supposed to be). And as we know, Christ came to do away with old religions and ways.

He had come to show man the way back to the Almighty and those are the tenets of the 10 commandments, love your God and love one another.

So if for some reason you feel their is some gain attached to symbology and mystics which Christ himself warned us against, then you simply are putting your intellectual capacity forward as to your eyes that will the truth in plain site.

We know the answers but can't explain to a religionist like you because you can never understand just as it would be difficult explaining the symbology and significance of the last super to the uninitiated. Yes the holy communion ritual where ,each time it is done, body and blood of Christ are taken remains a mystery but a unique symbology of a new covenant . So are many events represented in Christianity. The allegory of the serpent is one of them. Long before Moses or earthly Jesus were born ,the serpent, in many cultures , has been a symbol of wisdom and healing ,the symbol of the holy ghost, of positive and negative, etc
Not until 1st and 2nd BCE did the serpent as the devil entered Jewish scriptures and records . Without symbology and mysticism in Christianity ,there is no Christianity. Christ is the epitome of the two so where did Christ warned you of them?
The bronze serpent employed by Moses seemed against one of the tenets of the commandment if viewed straight like a zombie, but Christ would later employ the significance of that image as a metaphor for man's salvation through him. The question is " why a bronze serpent"?

From your topic and initial post,it is obvious from your outright condemnation of the catholic church and your misinterpretation of the serpent - Christ, statue and the prayer you labelled blasphemous without asking first for clarifications,that you are only interested in your own truth led by your spirit hence our pointing out to you other references in the bible about the serpent that seem to puncture your ignorant stand.

Why did Christ say just like the bronze serpent as did by moses shall he be raised for man's salvation? Your answers are only beating about the bush. That metaphorical mystery can only be understood by a mystic and not some biased religionists.

About Mary ,God Himself is the first to honour her. Second, wasn't Elizabeth filled with the holy spirit when she said in Luke1: 39-56 " to what do I deserve that the mother of my Lord should visit me"? So isn't she mother of God abi Christ is no longer God?
Even when His hour had not reached didn't Mary ,with a special favour from God, bring it forth at that wedding in Canaan? Is the divine intervention power no longer there, folks that go to GOs to intercede for them?
if Catholics are not revering Mary in fulfilment of the divine pronouncement" henceforth all generations shall call me blessed", is it you generations that call Her 'mere envelope' that would have fulfilled that divine utterance?

Only God knows who are truly serving Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! / God's Generals Of Nigeria / Lean On Me: Kapital FM Abuja (True Life Story of Joseph Terry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.