Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (79431 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by joelag: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
The NCDC should have immediately call Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
We are going to live with this virus for a very long time

So true
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ud4u: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Freebills12:
Give them something to eat and they won't disturb anyone.

Likes of them

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Ayo8(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
...there wont be any thugs left in lagos by the time covid is done with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sophisticated morons hunger is tearing them apart... No more sai Barbar
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Dreason(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jancy606:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-area-boys-demand-settlement-before-evacuation-of-suspected-coronavirus-patients/

Afonja on the beat
i swear this people corrupt pass the rest of nigeria evem their elder's
you'll hear thins like baale mone!
does their lazy ass big men normally send the idiot youth to collect money from people. omo nile shit. bastard fallen demons.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by smileyoo: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
thought the state government promised to be feeding them every day of this lockdown, what happened ?

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by SweetCunt97(f): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Owo MI Da. Very entitled lazy set of beings.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Teejohnson80: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
good evening everyone, please I need financial assistance, me and my family have not eaten since yesterday, no even garri. here is my acct details two one four two one five three eight three three.
U B A. God bless you nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by guru90: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
So, Covid19 don turn to business in Nig.
chai!!

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Idiotmod: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Government should let nature purge some idiots out. Leave them if they want settlement
Let’s start afresh
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by luveu: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Father have mercy
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by onelovenigeria(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action? The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!
You are part of the problem....if you can't condemn what they are doing....only complaining of the government....how do the government here her citizens if you don't speak up for what is wrong ....educated illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by SweetCunt97(f): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ayo8:
...there wont be any thugs left in lagos by the time covid is done with Lagos.
It is not the strongest of the specie that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

3 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by simple250: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Result of failed government right from Tinubu down to Sanwo olu....

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by KingRabota: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
This area boy nonsense is becoming a pandemic. You can't change your tyres, or pick passengers at a bustop without these pestilence called called area boys constituting a nuisancero somebody's life.

Stupid amobode was busy redesigning bus stations and arresting street traders and boola boys who were only doing their best to eke out an honest living in desperate situation.

But he blatantly ignored these abominations who infest every bustop and Street corner in Lagos.

Sanwo Eko is also ignoring them.

Nigerians can tolerate nonsense Sha.

When will we have enough of this? Imagine in that in this season of Corona , they are attempting to extort money from rescue services.

Some people deserve to be burnt alive

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by AureliusWolf: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Reference:

grin..Are these face masks or bikini bottoms....the privatisation of this PPE thing is getting outta hand.
grin I was scrolling very fast, immediately I got a glimpse of that image, I was like "who the hell is selling panties on Nairaland again" had to go back to read the text and discovered it was just nose masks. Lol
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by waledeji(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Afonja and thuggery are like Tinubu and corruptioIn
The real corrupt people are in jail already grin grin grin
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Wigetsolar: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Owo mi da boys.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Omoawoke: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
If u ever watch this movie "purge" then u should know we need this coronavirus to wipe out such irritants from our system.
The hooligans deserve deaths
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by manontree: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is so true. I witnessed this sad incident. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by zedegit: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wyzkyd:
angryThis is madness at it's peak. Na this agberos go make corona no leave asap. This can only be carried out that by illiterates. This country is just bleeped up. I give up.This is madness at it's peak. Na this agberos go make corona no leave asap. This can only be carried out that by illiterates. This country is just bleeped up. I give up.This is madness at it's peak. Na this agberos go make corona no leave asap. This can only be carried out that by illiterates. This country is just bleeped up. I give up.

Shoot them at sight and use wheelbarrow with kom kom trailing the ground as siren.

Lagos Area boys are the worst. Who does that?

That was how they lost out on Alabi's transformer just because they wanted settlement to mount what will still benefit them.

Senseless tards.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by loosecanon50(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
ogorchimeizie:

NCDC needs to work with Amotekun to help in this kind of things...

You're right nna
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
onelovenigeria:

You are part of the problem....if you can't condemn what they are doing....only complaining of the government....how do the government here her citizens if you don't speak up for what is wrong ....educated illiterate.
young man i meant i cant blame the boys demanding money. Educated litterate that can not comprend a simple write up.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by eaglez(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-area-boys-demand-settlement-before-evacuation-of-suspected-coronavirus-patients/

lalasticlala
Did NCDC put a call through to these people before coming to evacuate them? The way they visited the site of evacuation has given room for obvious stigmatization of the covid-19 patients even when they recovered, firstly the call will be for them to know if the covid-19 patients can make it to their isolation facilities on their own with a time frame and if they have the means like a personal car or something and if not they will come and pick the person up after the time frame has been exhausted, what transpired between the both parties definitely may lead to another bout of infestation, I understand some people might want to be funny like to run away after receiving the call or want to infect people the more but the norm.should be a call should be put through to tell them hey you are infected with the virus and you can survive it if you start the treatment asap.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Badmod:
I don't blame them a bit.
Since the government has failed everyone, use what you have to get what you want.
Let the virus spread...
Many of this guys will still sell their vote come 2023...
We never see anything.
Agbero spotted. Typical Nigerian always saying jargons. So the Government also cause it right? Even if you entered toilet and you're unable to pupu you will also blame the Government for that. Nonsense and nyamiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Jaqenhghar: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
See why I say the problem of that country na the people some guys will say no be like that na leaders. See am
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Ladycewhy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ratchet and ghetto behavior at the finest . Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.