Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (79486 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ceejay80s(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
zedegit:

You will criticize them for shooting.
Leave criticism for now , this is a matter or life and death, we need those sick ones alive, the thugs are zero, we don't need them....
If u kill a thug, it's same as killing an armed robber, to me I care lesser than less
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by thundafire: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wat a nonsense wished I was in authority I will just pick one as scape goat
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tinubu boys

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ChristianNorth: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Glink2018:

Show me any State in the whole federation that doesn't have its own street urchins....including your forsaking and neglected State..
There are more urchins in Lagos alone than the those in SE, SS, NC, NW and NE combined.

If you count those in Ibadan and Ogun, then we will be talking of number that is more than those in WA combined, remember we have not added those from Ekiti, Osun and Ondo.

Sophisticated people like thuggery pass allahu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ChristianNorth: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
thundafire:
Wat a nonsense wished I was in authority I will just pick one as scape goat
Sanwo is too weak to do that
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
pillarmaria:
You should be ashamed of this your comment, there is still wisdom in silence.

Ashamed? Hell no! People are suffering under this lock down and u need to see the amount of beggers out there. Its u and the government who should be ashamed for putting people in this predicament. Granted it was nobody's fault that we have this pandemic and the lockdown is a good measure towards curbing it, but ordinar ily, the government is supposed to provide palliatives to forestall this type of ugly situations
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by masseratti: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
The ncdc should have reported to the nearest police station to help arrest or chase away the thugs rather than leave the Corona virus patience there.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by MyOpinion1(f): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babapyro:
It is an embarrassment to share the Same country with certain types of people

So so embarrassing
I always imagine another planet which is habitable would have just leave this God forsaken country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by onelovenigeria(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
young man i meant i cant blame the boys demanding money. Educated litterate that can not comprend a simple write up.
Alright...if that is what you meant...apologise..we all need to stand up for what is right and stop this blames...we need to move nigeria forward.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
leave them with the Patients then. cheesy
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by SweetCunt97(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Please remind me this theory again.

Was it ........ cant remember his name now.

Darwin!!... Was it Darwin that said this?
Yes. Survival of the Fittest by Charles Darwin
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by SmallmebigGod: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
Ashamed? Hell no! People are suffering under this lock down and u need to see the amount of beggers out there. Its u and the government who should be ashamed for putting people in this predicament. Granted it was nobodies fault that we have this pandemic and the lockdown is a good measure towards curbing it, but ordinary, the government is supposed to provide palliatives to forestall this type of ugly situations
Typical Nigerian government government government government. They never admit they have a role to play or that their own action and inactions could have negative impact on the country, every citizen's fault is justified by what government didn't do. Government government government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Bennysam: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action? The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!
Why will you condemned them while everybody know that's what only Yoruba people can do and it your job
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by GoodLord95: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChristianNorth:

One sophisticated Agbero sighted

I can see that sense is far from u
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
onelovenigeria:

Alright...if that is what you meant...apologise..we all need to stand up for what is right and stop this blames...we need to move nigeria forward.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Emmasnoop(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
THE GOVT ARE TRADING WITH IT SO WHAT DO U WANT THE BOYS TO DO RATHER THAN TO DEMAND 4 THIER OWN PORTION,HERE IN DELTA STATE DEY PAY PEOPLE TO PRETEND OF HAVING THE VIRUS AM A LIVING WITNESS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by 4gunners(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
Lagos State and Touting are inseparable.
In 2017, Wardrobe wey I do with my money na wetin I pay 1k so the area boys can allow the driver to pass enter my street.
It so rampant in Lagos. You will always see these people in very street. No specific job, largely without any skill; all what they do is to collect money from people and drink their favourite Chelsea, alabukun, alomo bitters, orijin etc.

3 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by MetaPhysical: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
In 2017, Wardrobe wey I do with my money na wetin I pay 1k so the area boys can allow the driver to pass enter my street.

Area Boy was not known anywhere in Lagos until Ibo came in. If you look at 10 area boys 7 of them are Ibo boys.

God will deliver us from Ibo touts in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Newmans: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
One love they said and one mind, but they did what they did with one mind they forgot one love. Can't they practices love in that locality?

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
He said: “The people in the slum are focused on what to eat’ they are not considering death. We need to step up sensitisation campaign in the grassroots, especially now that Lagos Mainland has the highest number of COVID-19 cases in the state. We need to let our people know that testing positive for COVID-19 is not a death sentence.

Instead of nigerian useless government of all centers, deposit certain amount of money every month into all the BVN accounts for citizens to use take care of themselves. They are talking of sensitisation/campaigning. Who listens to News with empty bank accounts or with empty stomachs to bed in this world? But only in the zoo called nigeria.

Every streets and compounds are living in the dark with zero government power supplies.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by CsRockefeller(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes. Survival of the Fittest by Charles Darwin

Bless you.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

Typical Nigerian government government government government. They never admit they have a role to play or that their own action and inactions could have negative impact on the country, every citizen's fault is justified by what government didn't do. Government government government
my dear,thank God for our lives. We are cormfortable today by His grace. But there are millions of nigerians who are not, who depends on thier daily hustle to feed selves and family and and barely make any savings from there daily hustle. Now tell me how are they supposed feed selves and family? Is this not where the government should step in? Mind u nigerians dont depend on the government much, compared with the developed countries, unless u are telling me u dont reside here in nigeria not to know that.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by optm(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
The lagos state government should as a matter of urgency curb the activities of these louts . how would some persons through thuggery reap off the sweats of legit hustlers and it is not considered a criminal offence by the govt ? It's no different from robbery as they forcefully make u part with your finances , posing risk of bodily harm upon refusal and not offering u any goods/ services to justify such payments.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by kelly72: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action? The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!

Who are you to condemn their action?
If the Abokis in Kano do likewise, then
you can find your voice.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Frankcallys(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
We Nigerians don't listen. We have ears but we only hear through our skin.

Somebody mark my words, when the outcome of all this rugged behavior towards this deadly virus will start to manifest, a lot of people will SURELY DIE!!!

Italy behaved same way at the beginning and they are still paying for it. Same with America, they are dying in thousands, 2500 deaths everyday!!!

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by SmallmebigGod: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
my dear,thank God for our lives. We are cormfortable today by His grace. But there are millions of nigerians who are not, who depends on thier daily hustle to feed selves and family and and barely make any savings from there daily hustle. Now tell me how are they supposed feed selves and family? Is this not where the government should step in? Mind u nigerians dont depend on the government much, compared with the developed countries, unless u are telling me u dont reside here in nigeria not to know that.

Government in Nigeria is messed up we know, but the damage we as citizens are causing is much. Look at this area boys for instance. Soif the 3 guys died and infection start multiplying in the neighborhood people will still come back and say government hasn't done enough. Government made pedestrian bridges people will steal the metals.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Omoluabi16(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
This thing hurts. Our region is so comfortable with this Owo mi da culture. You see youths who choose this path instead of working hard. Awolowo will turn in his grave.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Those boys are product of our society, the well being of people ought to be the primary focus of responsible government.

Nigeria government have / had failed Nigerians hence people result to self help either in security or feeding.

The hoodlums are aware of billions being embezzled by government on daily basis hence the boys are demanding for their own share since they don't have capacity and capabilities to stop our corrupt rulers.

The boys are not illiterate and they were aware of COVID 19 and it's dangers yet they insist of collection their money, hear them well " Owo wa da...." Meaning where is our money. They are referring to billions being looted.

Many of us are quick to condemn the area boys but treat the failed government with hand glove and even defend them for looting. Government must treat her citizens like humans and be accountable.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Joefat: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Correct.. My Lagos niggas. I throw salute..
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Bekool(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jancy606:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-area-boys-demand-settlement-before-evacuation-of-suspected-coronavirus-patients/

Will you now blame some white racists who see black Africans as animals only fit to live in the jungle?
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by toprealman: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
Very annoying. Collaboration is needed with military. Catch the eejits and flog sense into their system.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Omoluabi16(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Freebills12:
Give them something to eat and they won't disturb anyone.
Make them go suck their mama breast na! these boys don't want to work. Even conductor or carpenter, they don't want. Na either omo onile, agbero or park tout. They subscribe to this one day at a time lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.