Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (79432 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by udemzyudex(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
It is everywhere, some tout in some communities will ask the government to pay them before any road construction or any major contract can be done.

Naija still have a long way to go.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by LordShiva97(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Truly unique things you get to hear only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action?

The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!

Look at you! Check your first sentence and compare it with the second one. Are you sure that you didn't leave your brain somewhere before posting this?
You said who are you to condemn the action of the touts but at the same time you're accusing govt of paying lip service. Your comments are irreconcilable

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Badmod:
I don't blame them a bit.
Since the government has failed everyone, use what you have to get what you want.
Let the virus spread...
Many of this guys will still sell their vote come 2023...
We never see anything.
[/s]

You even sounded like one of them

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Swinger60(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
WTF did I just read?

Oh No..., ignorance it's a damn disease.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by zedman1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action? The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!
The government yen yen yen, who is the government? Where does the government come from? When will the citizens start acting right? There's nothing good about the behavior of these so called area boys.

3 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

Government in Nigeria is messed up we know, but the damage we as citizens are causing is much. Look at this area boys for instance. Soif the 3 guys died and infection start multiplying in the neighborhood people will still come back and say government hasn't done enough. Government made pedestrian bridges people will steal the metals.
Granted, there are lazy nigerians like every other country but that should not be used as a yardstick for all nigerians
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Uncletony(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sofiscated wasteners tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Minibaby: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is what Rocha's Okorocha call "" IBERIBERISM" :
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
maasoap:

Look at you! Check your first sentence and compare it with the second one. Are you sure that you didn't leave your brain somewhere before posting this?
You said who are you to condemn the action of the touts but at the same time you're accusing govt of paying lip service. Your comments are irreconcilable
UR CUP OF TEA! Not my problem if u have comprension issues, is it? Maybe u know where my brain is, but can u find urs?
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Yankee101: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
For anyone wondering if living in lagos was better than Abuja
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by xaggar(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Glink2018:

Show me any State in the whole federation that doesn't have its own street urchins....including your forsaking and neglected State..

Street urchins are not easily spotted the way you sight them in almost every 7km radius in Lagos. Please educate yourself by traveling. Lagos isn't the only state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by SheldonCooper: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Badmod:
I don't blame them a bit.
Since the government has failed everyone, use what you have to get what you want.
Let the virus spread...
Many of this guys will still sell their vote come 2023...
We never see anything.

Why shouldn't you blame them? Even before the Corona issue, what do they do other than sit at one corner looking for fast money. Pls not every time we blame government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ensamy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
```This is what I think about the current situation�

Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting......

1. Coronavirus
2. Hunger virus.

Two main group of people at the moment fighting the pandemics......

1. The Rich and
2. The poor.

The the global irony and the African outlook......

The rich is afraid of the virus.

The poor is afraid of hunger.

The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread, but hunger won't allow the poor to stay home.

The poor fears that if they stay home, the hunger virus will kill them.

The rich fears that if they also come out of their homes the coronavirus will kill them.......

What a delicate situation we have .........

Opinion:
In other to restore the world or Nigeria to it's normal social equilibrium.

The rich should assist the poor with food, so that they can stay at home.

When the rich succeeds in keeping the poor at home by providing enough food.

The spread of the coronavirus which the rich fears the most will be chased out!

This is common sense.....Yet because some people have the microphones, all you hear is ...... “stay at home”.......... “stay at home” .

How can they stay at home when the hunger virus is at home.

fight coronavirus
fight Hunger```
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Bless you.
ORIGIN OF SPECIE'S

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Things can be funny.
It may be that there were no Covid 19 patients but they only tricked those ppl to come around so as to enable us them knowing it would go viral.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by freemi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wetting olosho no go see for under boxers
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by lastempero: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunger go finish afonja 4 this lockdown oooo.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Clinton207: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmmm, just lost of words!
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Ezmans: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Ignorance is worst than any other thing,
In my life I have never seen a tribe stupid and & foolish like Yoruba people, bring electric transformer, good road, company, industry, remove a dead man, bring sand , clean gutter, bury a dead person they I'll demand money, shame to all yoruba people, idiotic fool's
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Glink2018(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
xaggar:

Street urchins are not easily spotted the way you sight them in almost every 7km radius in Lagos. Please educate yourself by traveling. Lagos isn't the only state in Nigeria.

Give the dog a bad name so that you can hang it. Don't mistake NURTW and RTEAN members for street urchins...The two transport unions are recognized by law.
There are thugs and street urchins all over the world ...including your deserted State.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by xaggar(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Glink2018:

Give the dog a bad name so that you can hang it. Don't mistake NURTW and RTEAN members for street urchins...The two transport unions are recognized by law.
There are thugs and street urchins all over the world ...including your deserted State.

And yours is an Occupied state about to get trimmed by Covid19.

Just pray the West gets the vaccine on time or see your over crowded pigsty of a state get decimated in a way even Italy, Spain and Ecuador will be shocked at!

Over rated centre of excellence.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by walkwithgod(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:
One of the reasons I hate this state.
No joy.
Excessively crowded.
Noise pollution
Air pollution
Very dirty.
Yuck.
I can't deal.

My thoughts exactly.

Lagos state is just too fucking overrated.

Over 85% of residents that live in Lagos are suffering and smiling with nothing to show for thier hustle and bustle.

I'm moving to my state which this shit is over with.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by profolaafe(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jancy606:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-area-boys-demand-settlement-before-evacuation-of-suspected-coronavirus-patients/

Something wey you go just tell the patients make them spit saliva for their mouth ���
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dederocs(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
hunger virus is realer
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dederocs(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
xaggar:

Just pray the West gets the vaccine on time or see your over crowded pigsty of a state get decimated in a way even Italy, Spain and Ecuador will be shocked at!

beef
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Edosao: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should alow them have their own portion of the virus
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
and the touts in that okobaba are crazy ass devil. the entire ebute Metta sef na den of criminal and bloody gangsters.

these ones fear nothing including the deadly coronavirus. na people we don live for that are go understand wetin I dey talk.

I just pity this country cos na people like these ones go make matter worse.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by computermouse(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jancy606:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/covid-19-area-boys-demand-settlement-before-evacuation-of-suspected-coronavirus-patients/

See mistake they should have told the thugs to go and bring the patients for them - shebi dem wan die- dash them die free of charge - it would reduce all those urchins - nonsense
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Glink2018(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
xaggar:

Lagos State is the pride of Nigeria.....no important dignitaries abroad visit Nigeria without coming to lagos state for sightseeing.

Remove lagos state from Nigeria map, the rest is like a wilderness.
An average person in your state or your village wants to live in lagos if he or she has the opportunity
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by xaggar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Glink2018:

Lagos State is the pride of Nigeria.....no important dignitaries outside of the country visit Nigeria without visiting Lagos.
Remove lagos state from Nigeria map, the rest is like a wilderness

Says the one who is stuck in one place for life!

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by xaggar(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
dederocs:

beef

Wannabe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.