Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (79429 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ceejay80s(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
In a sane country the medical health care workers will go and come back with police officers that are ready to shoot on site any rubbish that blocks their way, see as this news dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dokyOloye: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action? The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!
Condemn their actions ogbeni!
2 wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by bmdmixer: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Perogbangba:
'eee fun wa lowo wa' like sey na dem give u many keep. chaaa!!! SMH.
just hope it didnt get spread to themselves n their families illiteracy is very bold these day
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by quiteboy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
Lagos State and Touting are inseparable.
In 2017, Wardrobe wey I do with my money na wetin I pay 1k so the area boys can allow the driver to pass enter my street.
it's sad, I had a similar experience last years. I nearly lost my cool
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by FayFayNunu: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
cheesy shocked hehehe
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Freebills12:
Give them something to eat and they won't disturb anyone.
Even if you give them all the whole foods in this world without Igbo, cigarettes and ogogoro, they won't be satisfied. They are during this not because they are hungry of food but hungry of the aforementioned things.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by KaptainAfrika: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Alternatively, let them die of Corona Virus.

dangermouse:
A hungry man answers only to his stomach! Who am i to condemn thier action? The government need step up thier game and stop paying lip service in the fight of this pandemic!
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Op please change the title to something more appropriate like TINUBU BOYS DEMAND OWODA.........................

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
One of the reasons I hate this state.
No joy.
Excessively crowded.
Noise pollution
Air pollution
Very dirty.
Yuck.
I can't deal.

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by CsRockefeller(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It is not the strongest of the specie that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Please remind me this theory again.

Was it ........ cant remember his name now.

Darwin!!... Was it Darwin that said this?
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by jericco1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Thuggery has become a full time job in Lagos state
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Kinematics: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is what they call centre of excellence?
Excellent in agboro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Glink2018(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
Lagos State and Touting are inseparable.
In 2017, Wardrobe wey I do with my money na wetin I pay 1k so the area boys can allow the driver to pass enter my street.

Show me any State in the whole federation that doesn't have its own street urchins....including your forsaking and neglected State..
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by persius555(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's a culture that Lagos indigenes have imbibed for a very long time. Now it's catching up in this hard time.

These are people who think government and the general public owe them everything including a sense of insanity.

Shameful culture

5 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by OdefaGirl(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is funny.... but it shouldn't.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Dpharisee: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry

In Nigeria we have lost the sense of humanity... All we do here is measured by the amount of money you are willing to give.
You mean South West of Nigeria? This won't happen in the North
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by GoodLord95: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babapyro:
It is an embarrassment to share the Same country with certain types of people

Yes people like kidnappers and Developers too!

2 Likes

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by apex6126: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 4163165[/color]
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by apex6126: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by chubinwa(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
I can understand the situation that propelled these street urchins to exhibit such dastard act. it will be over sooner than later
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by pillarmaria(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
You should be ashamed of this your comment, there is still wisdom in silence.

dangermouse:

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by igbowoman: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
How did almajiris take over Lagos state?
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ChristianNorth: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
And these guys are part of the sophisticated people abi?

Yorubas can continue to deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by dangermouse(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
dokyOloye:

Condemn their actions ogbeni!
2 wrongs don't make a right.
alaye ur right. But still the government should be blamed for asking people to sit at home without giving them palliatives
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by ChristianNorth: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
GoodLord95:

Yes people like kidnappers and Developers too!
One sophisticated Agbero sighted

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by zedegit: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
ceejay80s:
In a sane country the medical health care workers will go and come back with police officers that are ready to shoot on site any rubbish that blocks their way, see as this news dey pain me

You will criticize them for shooting.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by davit: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
What an incomplete reportage. So what happened to the patient? Tribune why half way report?
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Badmod: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Agbero spotted. Typical Nigerian always saying jargons. So the Government also cause it right? Even if you entered toilet and you're unable to pupu you will also blame the Government for that. Nonsense and nyamiri
Hey low life!
Who made Nigerians this vulnerable to poverty?
You think many of those guys are happy even living in that area?
Good reasoning/Good behavior and hunger are dosen't go together...
If you think I'm wrong for blaming the government, then I will blame the goverment for making quality education a luxury for masses...
You don't have a single blame.
I blame the goverment.
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by macjireh: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
masterP042:
Only a vaccine is urgently needed to quench this disease, cos every country will always live on edge, and fear of outbreak. Even if they don't have any case, until the whole world is free.
Humans are social beings, we are not used to an isolated life. That's why even in the most developed places there are still new cases coming up.
Sad truth is that life will continue like this for everyone till a potent vaccine is produced. Especially for us, where many are uneducated, and where a lot of ignorant men believe the virus is politics or scam.
and u think they can vaccinate 7 billion people?... DAT won't come cheap and easy....d best tin is to get a drug or at least a suppressant like an anti retroviral for d disease,,, dats d only hope
Re: Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Give them palliative by the FG and state government will not listen. It is either we get audio 20k. being paid or some cooked food being shared. What a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.