Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1090369 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bennymine: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
DaDevin:
Hello Nairalanders,

So i got offers from the following schools below and need your candid advice on which is best in the aspect of quality of education, working while schooling and working after school.

1. Stirling University (MSc Marketing analytics) Feb 2021
2. Northumbria University (MSc Business Analytics) Sept 2020
3. University of Huddersfield (MSc Business Intelligence) Sept 2020
4. Dublin Business School (Business Analytics) Jan 2021

Please i await your response.
Thanks

From personal experience and job profiling, "MSc Business Analytics" in regards to working after school globally or Tier 2 sponsorship potential. Whatever work experience you can get in it while studying go for such as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by browneyes7(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gurus in the house,please I need help.

My husband paid the full tuition fee and transferred the maintenance fee to my account.

My question is do I have to present his bank statement also and should it be 6 months statement or it should just reflect when the money was transferred?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
browneyes7:
Gurus in the house,please I need help.

My husband paid the full tuition fee and transferred the maintenance fee to my account.

My question is do I have to present his bank statement also and should it be 6 months statement or it should just reflect when the money was transferred?

Thank you

As long you have the money in your bank for 28 days that all you need. You dont even need 6 months or show where the money came from neither should you present his bank statement. Have it 28days to the time of application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ethiopia Airline just replied my DM on Twitter now with their flight fares and dates. Starting from July 20th. But menh. The fares nobi here. Just one way trip from Dubai to Lagos is 300k plus....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Donracy:
Ethiopia Airline just replied my DM on Twitter now with their flight fares and dates. Starting from July 20th. But menh. The fares nobi here. Just one way trip from Dubai to Lagos is 300k plus....

Normally how much is this flight?.....

I think a lot of companies generally will raise prices to recover all these coronavirus palava. Yet salaries will stay the same angry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phayie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jaguar22:

Anybody ??

From iyana oworo to Ikeja under bridge, from there take keke to GRA tell the driver you're going to the hospital at isaac john
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
On a normal basis highest with Ethiopia airline going back to naija from here is not up to 130k

LagosismyHome:

Normally how much is this flight?.....

I think a lot of companies generally will raise prices to recover all these coronavirus palava. Yet salaries will stay the same angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Donracy:
On a normal basis highest with Ethiopia airline going back to naija from here is not up to 130k

Infact , you can get a return flight from Dubai to Lagos for less than 200k before corona

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jaguar22(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yemsot: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
kaylov12:

I AM, PGCE secondary mathematics

That's great. Which uni?
Mine's wolverhampton
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by browneyes7(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
As long you have the money in your bank for 28 days that all you need. You dont even need 6 months or show where the money came from neither should you present his bank statement. Have it 28days to the time of application.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by browneyes7(f): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
LagosismyHome:

As long you have the money in your bank for 28 days that all you need. You dont even need 6 months or show where the money came from neither should you present his bank statement. Have it 28days to the time of application

Thank you very much. I really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zeecos(f): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Donracy:
One way tickets are generally almost the same as a return ticket. Its usually cheaper to book a return.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exactly, but from the look of things, it will be more expensive now

mattfeuter:

Infact , you can get a return flight from Dubai to Lagos for less than 200k before corona
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are right, but not anymore. Flight fares has been hiked due to covid-19.

Zeecos:

One way tickets are generally almost the same as a return ticket. Its usually cheaper to book a return.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Who will be at IOM, Abuja today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Movinghigher: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Please , I would like to find out if anyone has ever used loan for postgraduate study in UK without collateral, the bank and the interest rate and any other valuable information that can help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
I am at IOM Abuja. No be small crowd o. We are more than 16 excluding children
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by WalterC007: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Please,how do I pay my tuition deposit with the least charges and do u think now is d best time to pay or I should still hold on till d visa office resumes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Form A using the official rate but this can take a few days to be confirmed by your school.
You'd need to pay your tuition deposit before your visa application if getting your CAS from your school depends on it.
WalterC007:
Please,how do I pay my tuition deposit with the least charges and do u think now is d best time to pay or I should still hold on till d visa office resumes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2020
SAMDEEA123:

Lol you think say na only you wan japa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gsk4reality: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Hello Gurus,
Does anyone have an idea if TransferWise works in Nigeria.
A client in the UK wants to pay for my translation services and said he asked if he can do that through TransferWise. I really don't know how that works.
Has anyone received any fund from UK via TransferWise? Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2020
You cannot send from Nigeria with transferwise, you can only receive
gsk4reality:
Hello Gurus,
Does anyone have an idea if TransferWise works in Nigeria.
A client in the UK wants to pay for my translation services and said he asked if he can do that through TransferWise. I really don't know how that works.
Has anyone received any fund from UK via TransferWise? Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Wow, I imagine. Have an appointment this week too. Kindly let me know how long the whole process took you so I know to prep my kids.
SAMDEEA123:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gsk4reality: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You cannot send from Nigeria with transferwise, you can only receive

Yes, I want to receive from a client in the UK. How does it work? Any input on the exchange rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2020
gsk4reality:

Yes, I want to receive from a client in the UK. How does it work? Any input on the exchange rate?

Transfer wise is just like any transfer money services... there are so many these days world remit . Azimo etc.

Usually their website will show what the rates are and the transfer fee so check their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Lagosismyhome has answered.
Check their site for accurate rate, but it will be lower than black market though.
gsk4reality:

LagosismyHome:

Transfer wise is just like any transfer money services... there are so many these days world remit . Azimo etc.

Usually their website will show what the rates are and the transfer fee so check their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Latito442(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Pls NNE, what's the exact tb test fee again.

Thanks

SAMDEEA123I am at IOM Abuja. No be small crowd o. We are more than 16 excluding children[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Latito442:
Pls NNE, what's the exact tb test fee again.

Thanks

SAMDEEA123I am at IOM Abuja. No be small crowd o. We are more than 16 excluding children
See quoted comment below.
SAMDEEA123:

I just wrote the Lagos centre to start the process. I learnt it is 57800 naira and you require an identification card i.e int.passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.