Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1102239 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Who’s hassling to enter U.K. with you? Have you ever seen me mention that I’m actually heading towards to U.K. or asking about TB tests or visa procedures? Please check well. Secondly I don’t have time to answer your question or repeat myself, which will derail this thread. I already shared my views which your uncle already showed you, & that’s it. Shikena!
anthonanik:

I said that someone asked this question NOT ME..point of correction!

secondly the reason why i copied it is because my brother(sponsor) saw it as well and he was the one that sent it to me, he even screenshot ur own opinion not knowing that u r also hassling to enter UK urself.

My question now is, are u saying that someone no fit go UK make am again? not trying to antagonize your stance on this very issue.

I'm mature enough to learn from peoples opinion and critics as well

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Trash what? You’re not even the person that needs this particular advise in question. You just went & copied it here, just to detail the thread. Don’t know what you’re trashing.

(3)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2020
anthonanik:

secondly, the reason why i copied it is because my brother(sponsor) saw it as well and he was the one that sent it to me, he even screenshot ur own opinion not knowing that u r also hassling to enter UK urself.

My question now is, are u saying that someone no fit go UK make am again? not trying to antagonize your stance on this very issue.

Brethren ,

Tell your sponsor that you have nothing to be worried about,

I know exactly who you are talking about which is skymooore1004,

If you’ve followed this thread closely , you’d see he’s a clown that shouldn’t be taken seriously, I saw all his comments discouraging people not to go to the UK,

Infact, he even said before you get residency in the uk, Jesus would have been here. Lol

This is why I always have an issue with him because if you don’t know better, you’d think he’s been to the U.K and done it all, you wouldn’t know he’s just speaking on what his brothers friends sister aunty cousin told him, grin

Imagine letting someone who’s never been to the airport sway your decision, LOL

My advice is have a plan , work it out and know what you’re going to do in the Uk,

Here’s one of his crazy rhetoric.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2020
One of my biggest fans and admirer, I see you dw.
Always monitoring my posts because e dey sweet you for belle. You even get another profile to dey do countdown for me lmaooo. Good job nwanne, good job!!
mattfeuter:

Brethren ,

If you’ve followed this thread closely , you’d see he’s a clown that shouldn’t be taken seriously, I saw all his comments discouraging people not to go to the UK,

Infact, he even said before you get residency in the uk, Jesus would have been here. Lol

This is why I always have an issue with him because if you don’t know better, you’d think he’s been to the U.K and done it all, you wouldn’t know he’s just speaking on what his brothers friends sister aunty cousin told him, grin

My advice is have a plan , work it out and know what you’re going to do in the Uk,

I have attached one of his funny rhetorics here.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks for your candid opinion.

And also I'm not saying that he shouldn't err his opinion, I have also benefited from his comments from the previous thread and I want to say big thanks to him.

Just that we all need to be optimistic and embrace whatever FUTURE throws at us because FUTURE ain't BREAD and BUTTER. We are African's and I think the essence of us leaving our homeland to a foreign land is to create a better future for our kids and relatives and also we shouldn't be swayed by difficulties that is inevitable

For me, any country is far better than Naija..NO FUTURE HERE for someone to thrive..and possibilities of changing destination is there while studying in UK..you never can tell

mattfeuter:

Brethren ,

Here’s one of his crazy rhetoric.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin One cold bottle of wine for you! He no go like this matured response grin grin. E go pain ammm grin grin
Anthonanik na man you be!! All the best bro.
Your finishing statement na correct talk
anthonanik:

Thanks for your candid opinion.

And also I'm not saying that he shouldn't err his opinion, I have also benefited from his comments from the previous thread and I want to say big thanks to him.

Just that we all need to be optimistic and embrace whatever FUTURE throws at us because FUTURE ain't BREAD and BUTTER. We are African's and I think the essence of us leaving our homeland to a foreign land is to create a better future for our kids and relatives and also we shouldn't be swayed by difficulties that is inevitable

For me, any country is far better than Naija..NO FUTURE HERE for someone to thrive..and possibilities of changing destination is there while studying in UK..you never can tell

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by babaoloola(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2020
anthonanik:

secondly, the reason why i copied it is because my brother(sponsor) saw it as well and he was the one that sent it to me, he even screenshot ur own opinion not knowing that u r also hassling to enter UK urself.

This skymooore boy/girl is not even on ground in the UK Sha!
Only God knows how many people his likes would have destroyed their chances with careless talks. Talking as if he's been to Australia, Estonia, Canada, etc... to know how easier things are...

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Just wanna say that this forum was once convivial oriented when it comes to inquiry,information,response and lets do away with condescending manner of approach with one another please.

We are all family here..if this continues, it will make someone to withhold positive and insightful info from someone that really needs it.

We all have our reasons for pursuing this UK matter no be say na where we wan end up...

My sponsor once told me that if going from point A to B isn't feasible at the moment but from A to C is, then moving from A to C and later moving to B can be achieved but it will take time,focus,planning and determination and also believing in oneself.

My one cent though

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
anthonanik:

Please be careful what you read and believe in Nairaland, there are a lot of people with access to internet but no knowledge of Jack .

To answer your question...

1. What course are you coming to study?

2. Can you afford to study in the U.K without relying solely on part time job?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2020
DonTwice:

I would decamp if I were in your shoes and apply to a school that has January intake unless you are bent on entering this September of course. A school that's always finding it hard to make decisions might definitely come back to hunt you in your academic year with them in terms of delay in graduation, result processing etc. It just shows they are either unorganized or too careful to point of being slow.

Them don apologize this morning o. I like the place because I don map there. I go get soft landing. I dey watch them sha

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2020
1. Msc in Energy and Environmental Management in Teesside University..

2. I can with the help of my uncle tuition is settled and I can work and settle my bills.

justwise:

Please be careful what you read and believe in Nairaland, there are a lot of people with access to internet but no knowledge of Jack .

To answer your question...

1. What course are you coming to study?

2. Can you afford to study in the U.K without relying solely on part time job?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Just thinking,
September is promising but not very certain.
But in 2019, 250,000 visas were issued to International students to study in the UK. If these new students alone pay a minimum of 10,000 Pounds each as tuition fees, that would be
250,000*10,000 = 2,500,000,000

2 Billion Pounds and 500 million Pounds is the amount of money students brought into the UK economy. Can the UK Government overlook this money especially now that the economy is down.

I feel they have more reasons to allow students in for September than ask them wait till January.

But still, fingers crossed.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2020
anthonanik:
1. Msc in Energy and Environmental Management in Teesside University..

2. I can with the help of my uncle tuition is settled and I can work and settle my bills.

1. Check if that course is shortlisted as one of fields in high demand in the U.K labour market

2. Considering the uncertainty in the U.K regarding the state of the economy.. I wouldn’t advise you to try that. If the pandemic drag the economy down as much as experts are predicting then it’s going to be a rough ride.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
SAMDEEA123:

Them don apologize this morning o. I like the place because I don map there. I go get soft landing. I dey watch them sha

I am also going to Derby, infact I only applied to Derby alone. My CAS should be sent to me today. Derby suits my needs.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2020
I will thanks.

One more question please, I hope their is possibility of someone changing destination after study(during the PSW period), if yes, can you explain grin that is genuine

justwise:

1. Check if that course is shortlisted as one of fields in high demand in the U.K labour market

2. Considering the uncertainty in the U.K regarding the state of the economy.. I wouldn’t advise you to try that. If the pandemic drag the economy down as much as experts are predicting then it’s going to be a rough ride.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2020
SAMDEEA123:

But you have a second option.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

It depends on her course. Not all courses have January intake.

I wan go September sef. I get my personal study plan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2020
anthonanik:
I will thanks.

One more question please, I hope their is possibility of someone changing destination after study(during the PSW period), if yes, can you explain grin that is genuine

Destination or status?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2020
garuskoko:

I am also going to Derby, infact I only applied to Derby alone. My CAS should be sent to me today. Derby suits my needs.

Make we connect jare. I need roomy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Glad101: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2020
dduchess90:
Try to take the NIN to an NIMC office to reprint your slip if it is possible

Cheers

please everyone, when will NIMC in Lagos open? It's taking long o. I need to collect my slip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2020
As for status, is certain and is one my top priority Sir while studying.

Destination; changing location to desirable place..other countries? genuinely Sir

justwise:

Destination or status?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Noticed.
Phatkings:

Why are you always filled with bitterness
Anger
Rancour
Venom etc
Everything about is fight, insults and argument.
I guess you are pressed huh
All you need is to relasss and be tiaken kiaruffff
Life is not that serious

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2020
bisi16:

Apparently linking up is not allowed coz I responded with my number but I noticed it's been removed.

Send me an email.

I sent you an email, check it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
https://guardian.ng/news/cbn-bows-to-pressure-devalues-naira-again/

I hope this won't affect the bank statement I want to present undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
anthonanik:
As for status, is certain and is one my top priority Sir while studying.

Destination; changing location to desirable place..other countries? genuinely Sir

All you stated above is possible if...

1. your course is in demand

2. You came out with good grade

3. You start on time searching for job/relocation

4. Stop listening to hearsay.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
toyclicks:
https://guardian.ng/news/cbn-bows-to-pressure-devalues-naira-again/

I hope this won't affect the bank statement I want to present undecided

Nothing has changed. Just have an excess. For me I have an excess of 2k pounds as against the required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm
Omo e no easy to get the money oo

And my 28 days is already counting

Does it make sense someone adding to it mid-way?

SAMDEEA123:

Nothing has changed. Just have an excess. For me I have an excess of 2k pounds as against the required

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.