Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1102804 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lianalexa: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning,

Please I want to defer my place to the next intake. Is there anyone here that has done so please assist me with the process

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by atoeosato: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
ZabethMay:

Yes you can

Okay,

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2020
pittoilet:
if you are going for a 2 year program, budget about a milli for ihs and visa fees if you will be applying after September and about 700k for a year program if applying after September too
I'm going this October
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2020
You will have to contact your school and tell them you want to defer to next intake(January or September 2021) depending on your choice with your reason why you can't make it this September.

Lianalexa:
Good morning,

Please I want to defer my place to the next intake. Is there anyone here that has done so please assist me with the process

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by HenrySmile: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Honestly. I had to cancel my travel plans for January this year due to delay of CAS from December last year.
I hope you have gotten your CAS by now?
girlsupersonic:
Any one going to Northampton uni here? Those guys are seriously delaying this CAS stuff sad It's so annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Please, when uploading documents, must i upload my CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2020
I believe only the informations required from the CAS are required to be filled in while making your application.
Benediktejike:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Firstlady00: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Please how true is this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Benediktejike:

It your choice. I chose to upload mine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anbandaras: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Mattocoinzz post=93087208]I was told by my school not to pay any school fees deposit when I messaged them for my CAS. My CAS was sent with paying any deposit. I hope this won’t have any effect in securing visa at the embassy.

Also, what are the documents to take along to the UK embassy for assisted service. Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks in advance for your help, good people.

Please what’s the name of your school ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Benediktejike:

No.

You only need it to complete your visa application form.

UKVI already have a copy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Firstlady00:
Please how true is this

If you had a temporary entry visa for work, study or settlement you couldn't use due to the lockdown, then you can get it replaced at no cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Mattocoinzz:
I was told by my school not to pay any school fees deposit when I messaged them for my CAS. My CAS was sent with paying any deposit. I hope this won’t have any effect in securing visa at the embassy.

Also, what are the documents to take along to the UK embassy for assisted service. Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks in advance for your help, good people.

Your uni sent CAS to you without paying deposit ?

Are you sure you have CAS or you have offer letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Firstlady00:
Please how true is this

Visa Vignette replacement is free till the end of 2020.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mattocoinzz: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2020
mattfeuter:

Your uni sent CAS to you without paying deposit ?

Are you sure you have CAS or you have offer letter?

Yes. University of reading. I am thinking they did that because of COVID 19.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Shegmoon: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello House . I stayed up all night checking for date in VI...to no avail... kindly notify if you discover any available date or any for of changes on their appointment page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2020
It’s because of the pilot scheme. Reading is one of the Unis on it and applicants are not required to show evidence of maintenance funds or academic qualifications.....just to confirm that you meet those requirements (although they can still ask you for documents if they deem it fit).

See page 107 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/843003/T4_Migrant_Guidance_October_2019.pdf

Note that it will be stopped in October this year sha.

Mattocoinzz:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Aprokodaughter post=93079786]Hi, please has anyone reschedule a closer date after booking a date, previously.

How much did it cost you to reschedule a new date?

I was one of those who go a replaced date yesterday, my initial date was 16th sept, i was so luck i saw 27th Aug open self service yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bisi16(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2020
justwise:

If your application is an honest one..no misrepresentation, fake documents etc... then you got nothing to worry about else that message is not generic.

Nothing of such. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=tanimofe post=93094235][/quote]

Thank you, please did you pay any money to replace and how much did it cost you?

Asking for someone, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Please has anyone been able to book an appointment with tls vi showing sold out or blank�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by browneyes7(f): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Donracy:
Night walker....its not easy oh. You are trying.

; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Mattocoinzz:

Ok. Lucky you! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Help please.
Attached to this is a list of what I'm to upload. Other than the TB test certificate, do i still need to add any other documents? Mimilyrics, please help me.

Also, with the various evidences they should fall under. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Aprokodaughter post=93094665]

Thank you, please did you pay any money to replace and how much did it cost you?

Asking for someone, thank you

my date was 16th of sept assisted service VI, but i got 27th August self service, i didnt pay anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bukieinyang: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls I need help urgently.

I made some errors in my tier 4 visa application.

Errors:
1. Do you have any person depending on you financially? I said Yes. My husband and daughter are depending on me.

2. Do you have any known name before? I said No. However, I indicated my maiden name on the form

3. Do you know where you will live in the UK. I mentioned the university, but because I have family, I am not permitted to stay in school accommodation. I have however secured a private accommodation.

4. Where do you live presently. I indicated our family house which we neither own nor rent.

All these issues I want to address in a separate letter and attach in my application and upload with my documents but the school representative has advised that I cancel my application because of these errors that I may be refused visa which will affect the school. I have my Visa interview on Tuesday.

Please kindly advice, are these errors enough to get me a visa refusal?

Thanks.
Asking for a friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oaina: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello House . I stayed up all night checking for date in VI...to no avail... kindly notify if you discover any available date or any for of changes on their appointment page.

I and my dependents got September 1st last night for VI center. Keep trying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
mimilyrics:
The name on your passport.

Please i need clarification on something. I got an accomodation with UK legal estate , I made a holding deposit for them to hold the property for me while they carry out their vetting process . I informed him about using that address for my Visa application which he said I provided all he need. Now I have used the address as my UK address in my Visa application and he is yet to get back to me. He is yet to issue any receipt to me either nor tenancy agreement or inform me the outcome of the vetting process . Please what will I do ? Must I upload proof of the address i wrote in my application? Am confused. My interview is next week and up till now the agent is yet to contact me or pick my call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sommylove5:

Please i need clarification on something. I got an accomodation with UK legal estate , I made a holding deposit for them to hold the property for me while they carry out their vetting process . I informed him about using that address for my Visa application which he said I provided all he need. Now I have used the address as my UK address in my Visa application and he is yet to get back to me. He is yet to issue any receipt to me either nor tenancy agreement or inform me the outcome of the vetting process . Please what will I do ? Must I upload proof of the address i wrote in my application? Am confused. My interview is next week and up till now the agent is yet to contact me or pick my call

No!

This has been discussed on this thread over and over.

Unless the proof of address was specifically requested, there’s no need to upload it.

Why do we Nigerians think just packing documents to the embassy means higher chance of getting the visa??

Lol , they have their requirements, if they need to see more documents, they’ll ask you.

In my own opinion, there’s really no need to add a lot of unnecessary document to ones application. They are highly trained individuals and know what they are doing.

Good luck to everyone cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mattocoinzz: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oloshi83:
It’s because of the pilot scheme. Reading is one of the Unis on it and applicants are not required to show evidence of maintenance funds or academic qualifications.....just to confirm that you meet those requirements (although they can still ask you for documents if they deem it fit).

See page 107 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/843003/T4_Migrant_Guidance_October_2019.pdf

Note that it will be stopped in October this year sha.

Thanks for this enlightenment. Now I know why!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=tanimofe post=93096589][/quote]

Okay thank you for this information I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
mattfeuter:

No!

This has been discussed on this thread over and over.

Unless the proof of address was specifically requested, there’s no need to upload it.

Why do we Nigerians think just packing documents to the embassy means higher chance of getting the visa??

Lol , they have their requirements, if they need to see more documents, they’ll ask you.

In my own opinion, there’s really no need to add a lot of unnecessary document to ones application. They are highly trained individuals and know what they are doing.

Good luck to everyone cheesy

Thank you so much for this .. am relieved .
Please can my husband upload his sabbatical leave letter he got in his application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.