Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091871 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
God help us. In the place to fill if you hve travelled to any other country in the last 10years we made an error by clicking no. I have written a letter of correction to state the countries visited and all the information about it and i intend to submit it with my application online. I hope this will not lead to a refusal?
TheGuyFromHR:

Travel history must obviously be important to the UK Home Office since they specifically ask about it in detail in their form, even for students.
So in line with their detailed questions, I think it appropriate to provide them with detailed evidence as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lianalexa: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
@all if you have not done your tb test, go there yourself with proof of payment and explain to them. They will attend to you. Stop waiting for appointment date. I was there on Monday and they attended to me without appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
My dear things have really changed o. U won't be attended to u have to get a booking date. And your name will be called at d entrance gate. I was there on Wednesday (19 August) with my family, my husband and daughter wasn't attended to bcs dir name isn't on d booking sheet
jadepinkett:

Thanks a lot for this.
So I should pay and just go?
What of the forms? Will they give it to me there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Messyodi:
God help us. In the place to fill if you hve travelled to any other country in the last 10years we made an error by clicking no. I have written a letter of correction to state the countries visited and all the information about it and i intend to submit it with my application online. I hope this will not lead to a refusal?

I honestly cannot say.
Hopefully someone who has been in a position where they made an error on their form can guide you better as to what to do in this case.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Messyodi:

@yimi4real please assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yes, 14th Sept is confirmed
LagosismyHome:

Do you absolutely have the 14th date confirmed for TB. If yes then the risk is reduced if no then too risky incase you get a later TB

But what happens if there issues with your TB result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol It’s possible to get a student visa without venturing out of Naija so it really isn’t that serious.

What I meant is proving that you have been to C or Y country is not what they’re going to use to decide whether to give you a visa or not. The select countries listed in a different section (EU/EEA, US, Canada etc) is the key thing and it is very easy to check and verify that. Is that not why we advise people not to lie about previous refusals?

No harm in providing evidence for everything asked about in the form. I was just saying it’s not absolutely necessary.

mattfeuter:

Wrong.

If you don’t provide copies of your travel history, how will the ECO know you’ve gone to those countries ?

@TheGuyFromHR is right on the money.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Preche214: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please has anyone gotten an appointment date in Tlscontact V.I?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hubbysluv: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Noted, Thank you
mattfeuter:

In other words,

You want to submit a document that wasn’t requested thereby creating a loop hole in your application and subsequently room for thorough scrutiny and checks?

If I was you, I’d stick to and present what was stated on my CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Maze20(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Any good news about visa. Those that have done the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Maze20(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please if you had your interview yesterday wat was the questions asked?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Guys please how much is for the visa fee and all the required payments?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nadheer15:
Guys please how much is for the visa fee and all the required payments?
if you are going for a 2 year program, budget about a milli for ihs and visa fees if you will be applying after September and about 700k for a year program if applying after September too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kaylov12: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Preche214:
Please has anyone gotten an appointment date in Tlscontact V.I?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] FINALLY!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR.
I JUST DID. CONTINUE REFRESHING IT WILL DROP. I DID IT LIKE 2 MINS AGO

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please my family people, since God blessed me with "Assisted service" kindly help look at what was stated on my CAS and advice accordingly.
I just don't want to do Over sabi and I wonder if my Birth certificate is needed really considering I am sponsoring myself. I no wan go do pass my self. Below is the statement

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oloshi83:
Lol It’s possible to get a student visa without venturing out of Naija so it really isn’t that serious.

What I meant is proving that you have been to C or Y country is not what they’re going to use to decide whether to give you a visa or not. The select countries listed in a different section (EU/EEA, US, Canada etc) is the key thing and it is very easy to check and verify that. Is that not why we advise people not to lie about previous refusals?

No harm in providing evidence for everything asked about in the form. I was just saying it’s not absolutely necessary.

Fair enough wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Capitalbase:
Please my family people, since God blessed me with "Assisted service" kindly help look at what was stated on my CAS and advice accordingly.
I just don't want to do Over sabi and I wonder if my Birth certificate is needed really considering I am sponsoring myself. I no wan go do pass my self. Below is the statement

Just provide what was requested,

No need for birth certificate or are you a minor ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hubbysluv:
Noted, Thank you

You’re welcome

Good luck with your application. cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kaylov12: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slots are available now with vi tls, i just booked 26th August. Many thanks to @SAMDEEA123, He helped me no be small.
I have been a silent member for a while but i must confess, this group has humans with the best hearts.
Now i can sleeppppppp.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jadepinkett(f): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello all. If you are trying to book an appointment with IOM and you need a quick date, try this.
Book any date from the 18th, get a reference number, then login to your IOM page, click on manage appointment, it will give you the opportunity to change your date. I just did this and got a date for next week.

P.S: please ooo, where did y'all fill in the UK address? Whilst I was booking, there was no column for that. Just my personal details and my pp number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
jadepinkett:
Hello all. If you are trying to book an appointment with IOM and you need a quick date, try this.
Book any date from the 18th, get a reference number, then login to your IOM page, click on manage appointment, it will give you the opportunity to change your date. I just did this and got a date for next week.

P.S: please ooo, where did y'all fill in the UK address? Whilst I was booking, there was no column for that. Just my personal details and my pp number

Usually, it is your school address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jadepinkett(f): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
mattfeuter:

Usually, it is your school address.

Yea, but at what point do you fill it? Is it when you get to the centre? Or it's part of the online application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
pittoilet:
if you are going for a 2 year program, budget about a milli for ihs and visa fees if you will be applying after September and about 700k for a year program if applying after September too

Yes paid for everything today if your course is 13 months above IHS alone is 1020Usd Visa was 743usd
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Abuja TLS assisted service for 28th aug is free.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please help ,
Can i change my tls from vi to abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Alot of confusion regarding 28days Bank statement..

Someone printed his bank statement from 1st July to 29 July.. His school issued him CAS and told him to make use of the same statement during Visa application.sofar he applied for the visa in 30days from the day of his closing balance which is 27july..i.e it shouldn't be upto 28 of August before the application

Paid his NHS and ViSa fee on 13th of August and submitted his application same day.

Did his biometric on 18th August and uploaded his documents same day because he chooses assisted service...

So my question goes this way..

Since he submitted and paid for his application on the 13th of August, isn't his bank statement supposed to be from 11 July to 13 August as some people clearly stated here??

Going by what his school told him..he can still used the same bank statement so far it didn't past 30days from the day of his closing balance or printing day( note closing balance date and printing date are the same).. some people also attest to that on this forum..

Abeg oo those whom applied for visa should intervene
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Flezi1:
Please help ,
Can i change my tls from vi to abuja.

No, it won't be possible to change the TLS center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
jadepinkett:

Dont play yourself ooo. All appointments must be confirmed by the iom center via call or an email to them. Better call or email them to confirm the date for you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fwaz:
Alot of confusion regarding 28days Bank statement..

Someone printed his bank statement from 1st July to 29 July.. His school issued him CAS and told him to make use of the same statement during Visa application.sofar he applied for the visa in 30days from the day of his closing balance which is 27july..i.e it shouldn't be upto 28 of August before the application

Paid his NHS and ViSa fee on 13th of August and submitted his application same day.

Did his biometric on 18th August and uploaded his documents same day because he chooses assisted service...

So my question goes this way..

Since he submitted and paid for his application on the 13th of August, isn't his bank statement supposed to be from 11 July to 13 August as some people clearly state here??

Going by what his school told him..he can still used the same bank statement so far it didn't past 30days from the day of his closing balance or printing day( note closing balance date and printing date are the same).. some people also attest to that on this forum..

Abeg oo does whom applied for visa should intervene

Not really,

He can use the first one that was printed because the statement isn’t up to 31 days. . . .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
The 15 working days wait after the Interview is the longest 15 days ever!!!!��

Anyone that has received their visa recently please share your timeline �

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
mattfeuter:

Just provide what was requested,

No need for birth certificate or are you a minor ?

Thanks my brother. It's same thing I was thinking o! My guy now suggested I go with all my life documents. But no wahala Sha.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by myke1759(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
everyevery:
Help me with 5 universities with less than £2,000 deposit fee for masters program
Thanks

Birmingham City University

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.