Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1088145 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
How will you omit mentioning the selfless wonderlady herself @Mimilyrics grin

Cheers to more good news

mattfeuter:

Yes oh , now that people are beginning to get visas. It’s only right that we appreciate people who have been helpful and continue to do so

And our other honourable mentions. . .

Duchess90
Lagosismyhome
Skymoore1004 (Born again grin )
Omopapa
Oloshi83 ( this kind username sef angry )
Justwise

And many many others. . .

Thank you guys cheesy

We hope to hear more good news. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations bro

Sanitizer:
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT I GOT THROUGHOUT THIS VISA APPLICATION.

I HAVE BEEN ISSUED VISA.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddieifeoluwa: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=justwise post=93201178]@eddieifeoluwa.

I will not hesitate to give you a lengthy ban from this section next time you encourage any form of fraudulent practices as regards to visa application.[Dear Justwise
I’m sorry you found my opinion misleading but Sincerely speaking I have not in any manner encourage fraudulent practices in my quote,we are all hear to learn and I have seen many applications granted regarding to this matter,as a matter fact my wife is a compliance officer in access bank she knows about decoding bank account verification to embassy.I can bet it U.K. embassy will verify each document submitted by applicant and that’s why 15 working days is not longer sufficient for decision,Kindly accept my apology.

My regards,
Eddie.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good evening guys. In my school pre CAS it was mentioned that we should not submit financial or academic evidence, is it best practice to to leave them out or I should just submit? I'm scared because Nigeria is a high risk country.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ifujenko: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Which bank has the best rate for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luchi89(f): 12:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Hello guys. So I've been following silently. Thanks for the valuable infos here and congrats to those that have received their visas.
Please my sister is in a bit of a dilemma with her school applications. She just got her CAS form to fill so her school can issue her CAS but there's a place in the form where she has to declare all her visa refusals and she's got some refusals like US, France and Uk, all visit visa. Now she's thinking of not declaring them so as get her CAS but to declare them only during her visa application. Can she go ahead with her plans or Will that create a problem for her when the school contacts the embassy with her CAS and non declaration of visa refusals? Please help, this is very urgent as she will be submitting the CAS form tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Luchi89:
Hello guys. So I've been following silently. Thanks for the valuable infos here and congrats to those that have received their visas.
Please my sister is in a bit of a dilemma with her school applications. She just got her CAS form to fill so her school can issue her CAS but there's a place in the form where she has to declare all her visa refusals and she's got some refusals like US, France and Uk, all visit visa. Now she's thinking of not declaring them so as get her CAS but to declare them only during her visa application. Can she go ahead with her plans or Will that create a problem for her when the school contacts the embassy with her CAS and non declaration of visa refusals? Please help, this is very urgent as she will be submitting the CAS form tomorrow. Thanks
Anything you submit for CAS issuance should be the same with what you'll submit in your visa application.what she is trying to do is misrepresentation and they take it serious. Let her declare everything she'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Bless @mattfeuter

I am excited about all the visa news.

Cheers

mattfeuter:

Yes oh , now that people are beginning to get visas. It’s only right that we appreciate people who have been helpful and continue to do so

And our other honourable mentions. . .

Duchess90
Lagosismyhome
Skymoore1004 (Born again grin )
Omopapa
Oloshi83 ( this kind username sef angry )
Justwise

And many many others. . .

Thank you guys cheesy

We hope to hear more good news. cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2020
duchess90:
Bless @mattfeuter

I am excited about all the visa news.

Cheers

I always look forward to duchess90, mimilyrics,Lagosismyhome comments on this thread. They're always ready to answer our questions. God will bless you all and I look forward to hanging out with you guys when I arrive at mama Charlie's kingdom. grin

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 2:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Which option did you use, PAGA VERVE or just PAGA?
Nattiejt:
Hello, I tried paying through paga, the amount was $1836.... but it didn't
Go through. Pls can someone tell me if it is because the dollar is above 1000?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2020
11th and 13th August 2020 decision loading...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 2:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Donracy:
Please can you put us through this paga payment? It'll be very valuable.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 3:16am On Aug 26, 2020
It kept saying error that they were experiencing some technical issues.
Donracy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olarewajuo: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Pls guys am new here and I need your advice.

Am about submitting my application but I need a clarification: Am going with my dependent. Is it ok to use my school address for the Accomodation pending the visa approval or I need to sort for Accomodation and use the Accomodation address instead of the school address since am going with my dependent.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Luchi89:

Why would she think this is ok in the first place ? .... honesty and consistency is key when completing any information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gsk4reality: 5:08am On Aug 26, 2020
gracedforever:

I used first bank Mastercard
Yes I used First Bank Verve Card for IHS.
I used Access Verve Card for Visa fee.
Both payment were made via Paga Verve.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gsk4reality: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Mobilipia:
Please can you put us through this paga payment? It'll be very valuable.
Thank you.

Select Paga Verve.
Enter your name, phone number and email.
NB: If you have registered on Paga with ur phone number, pls do not use that phone number. The phone number is linked to your Paga account and as such the system will try to pick the fund from the Paga account associated with your phone number, hence the transaction will fail except if you have money in that Paga account.
In summary, If you have registered on Paga with ur phone number before, just use another phone number instead.
Type the details of the card and it will work.

I paid for IHS with my First Bank Verve Card and Visa with my sister's Access Verve Card and it went smoothly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gsk4reality: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2020
olarewajuo:

Am about submitting my application but I need a clarification: Am going with my dependent. Is it ok to use my school address for the Accomodation pending the visa approval or I need to sort for Accomodation and use the Accomodation address instead of the school address since am going with my dependent.

Thanks

Most school accommodation does not cater for students with dependents. Infact my school stated it out in the mail I received from the accommodation team.
For safety purpose especially during interview questions, your best bet is to secure private accommodation outside the campus.
The VO expects you to know that you can not stay in school accommodation with dependents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OralStone: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Please house, what are the likely questions to expect during interview.
Feel free to drop yours.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olarewajuo: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2020
gsk4reality:

Most school accommodation does not cater for students with dependents. Infact my school stated it out in the mail I received from the accommodation team.
For safety purpose especially during interview questions, your best bet is to secure private accommodation outside the campus.
The VO expects you to know that you can not stay in school accommodation with dependents.

...Thanks. But in my form I can still input the school address while I sort private Accomodation for interview purpose right
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by wongwe: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Please, is there anyone who is still expecting CAS from teesside university. The wait is turning into something else.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
olarewajuo:

...Thanks. But in my form I can still input the school address while I sort private Accomodation for interview purpose right

Let your answers to the same questions match.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Keep trying, it's normal technical error.

Nattiejt:
It kept saying error that they were experiencing some technical issues.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by wongwe: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2020
How sure are you about this information?

Sanitizer:

Courses are filled to capacity for September intake, they will issue CAS to a small number of people to make up for students that won't be able to enroll due to visa refusal. you might be among the lucky ones.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2020
gsk4reality:

Select Paga Verve.
Enter your name, phone number and email.
NB: If you have registered on Paga with ur phone number, pls do not use that phone number. The phone number is linked to your Paga account and as such the system will try to pick the fund from the Paga account associated with your phone number, hence the transaction will fail except if you have money in that Paga account.
In summary, If you have registered on Paga with ur phone number before, just use another phone number instead.
Type the details of the card and it will work.

I paid for IHS with my First Bank Verve Card and Visa with my sister's Access Verve Card and it went smoothly.
Thank you so much for the detailed response. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2020
OralStone:
Please house, what are the likely questions to expect during interview.
Feel free to drop yours.

Good morning please go back to few pages. People have been dropping their interview questions in the past weeks. Even yesterday someone dropped his/her interview questions here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2020
Goodmorning to everyone. Please what is the right option to choose for a tier 4 dependant that want to switch to Tier 4 General student visa within the UK.

Is it switch or Extend ?
Thanks kiss

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luchi89(f): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Mobilipia:
Anything you submit for CAS issuance should be the same with what you'll submit in your visa application.what she is trying to do is misrepresentation and they take it serious. Let her declare everything she'll be fine.

Thanks alot. just like I thought too. I'll show her this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luchi89(f): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Why would she think this is ok in the first place ? .... honesty and consistency is key when completing any information

Her agent advised her to so as to avoid any chance of CAS issuance refusal but I was strongly against the advice for same reason as you said hence my write up. I'll show her this. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2020
olarewajuo:

Thanks

There is an address you already used on your dependant's TB certificate as their UK address. What is the address?

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.