Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1091885 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olaypappy: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Risazii:
Thanks for this reliable clarification. Congratulations and may the land favor you!

Amen...I wish you the same as well. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Good morning all,

Please what documents do you have to show at the airport when traveling as a Tier 4 student?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Also, any idea on how much it costs if your luggage exceeds the required kg. Emirates allows two 23kg bags. What if each bag exceeds 23kg, any idea how much the overweight would cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
https://www.emirates.com/uk/english/before-you-fly/baggage/purchase-additional-baggage-allowance/

ZabethMay:
Also, any idea on how much it costs if your luggage exceeds the required kg. Emirates allows two 23kg bags. What if each bag exceeds 23kg, any idea how much the overweight would cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by sleekboss: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
You have serious issues. It's not like you know anything. I won't be surprised if u are typing from one village in Nigeria. Try to get help please.

Skymoore1004:
There’s nothing for Justwise to correct because he has previously and clearly stated that if you don’t have the money to study abroad, you sit your ass in Nigeria. So I wonder what you want him to correct.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2020
sleekboss:
You have serious issues. It's not like you know anything. I won't be surprised if u are typing from one village in Nigeria. Try to get help please.

Ah ah, a post from april?

Pls let’s try in our replying to comments. When you see that a comment you feel the need to reply to was posted a long time ago, just leave it alone. Most likely the issue has already been resolved and you will just be opening old wounds and starting up a new round of back and forths on the page.

Cheers

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
bucade11:
They wrote letter G instead of figure zero (0)

That’s negligible if you need to travel urgently. Tell home office when you land there. Not here. Cause they might ask you to return the passport for correction and who knows how long that will take.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZabethMay:

52$ per kg. You should have paid extra luggage online it’d be cheaper there. If you are signed in on mobile I think you can still do that now if you’re flight is in the evening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lynniebabes(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
I did walk-in on the 8th of September at Vi, Got the non straightforward mail on 17th. The tension is frustrating. Prayers up �. Everyone should include me in there prayers please . Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thanks.

Timexy1:

My dear, not an error.
My wife is the main applicant, our maintenance fees (myself, my wife and our daughter) were all in my wife's account.
I indicated that my wife and daughter depend on me for financial support even though their maintenance fees were not in my account.
Visa for all three granted.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jazzman95: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
It’s ok. You’ll be fine. I wish you the very best.

lynniebabes:
I did walk-in on the 8th of September at Vi, Got the non straightforward mail on 17th. The tension is frustrating. Prayers up �. Everyone should include me in there prayers please . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
badtempest:

52$ per kg. You should have paid extra luggage online it’d be cheaper there. If you are signed in on mobile I think you can still do that now if you’re flight is in the evening

I tried doing that. I’m just seeing a site to pay for an extra luggage. But I don’t want to carry an extra luggage, I’ve got two already. I guess I’d have to wait till it’s weighed at the airport to know how many kgs it’s overweighed by. Or does the extra luggage payment cover the overweighted luggage?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibromoney: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am the main applicant. I kept my balance and maintenance fee in my account while she has the remaining in her accounts.
LagosismyHome:

Who is the main applicant?... however I think it can be in your wife as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ibromoney:
I am the main applicant. I kept my balance and maintenance fee in my account while she has the remaining in her accounts.

Then this is absolutely fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by 1neboss: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Who is going to liverpool John moores university this September?...link up?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibuske: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone..thank you for all you do here..Please, is there anyone that is yet to get debited using Stanbic Bank Form A, for tuition payment?..It's almost a week now..and all could be said is that they are working on it.

Please advice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ChicFashion(f): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZabethMay:

I tried doing that. I’m just seeing a site to pay for an extra luggage. But I don’t want to carry an extra luggage, I’ve got two already. I guess I’d have to wait till it’s weighed at the airport to know how many kgs it’s overweighed by. Or does the extra luggage payment cover the overweighted luggage?

If you pay for extra luggage, then you can carry an extra bag of 23kg. (which means 3 bags). However, if you just want to pay for extra, then you have to wait until it is weighed at the airport. They will tell you what to pay then.

But is the load inside the bag worth the extra $$$? If you can use the money to buy thay same thing in the UK, then it might not ne worth it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ChicFashion(f): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
I
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
ChicFashion:

If you pay for extra luggage, then you can carry an extra bag of 23kg. (which means 3 bags). However, if you just want to pay for extra, then you have to wait until it is weighed at the airport. They will tell you what to pay then.

But is the load inside the bag worth the extra $$$? If you can use the money to buy thay same thing in the UK, then it might not ne worth it.

Yeah right. The extra $ would be enough to get same things over there. I’d rather drop some things if it’s more than the required kg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Maryanno5: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Do we have UK students here from Luton campus Bedfordshire
Somebody is looking for accomodation.
Hellpppp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Maryanno5: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jazzman95:
It’s ok. You’ll be fine. I wish you the very best.

what is a non straight forward mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Southhost: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Maryanno5:
Do we have UK students here from Luton campus Bedfordshire
Somebody is looking for accomodation.
Hellpppp

They should go to spareroom.co.U.K.
And click Luton as location
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZabethMay:

Me yea luggage is overweight payment basically allows you carry 32kg x 2 instead of 23kg x 2
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
badtempest:

Me yea luggage is overweight payment basically allows you carry 32kg x 2 instead of 23kg x 2

Any idea how to pay for that? And how much it’d be?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please for someone who's going with his family. Can you help out with d site to get a two bed property. I already tried Zoopla. Bt I need other links
Southhost:

They should go to spareroom.co.U.K.
And click Luton as location
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tohlah1:
Please for someone who's going with his family. Can you help out with d site to get a two bed property. I already tried Zoopla. Bt I need other links

Rightmove
Openrent
Onthemarket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pls has anyone who did biometrics and interview on 28th August received any deferred complex mail or mail for 2nd interview or even collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by UrXcellency: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thanks, can i DM you..

UrXcellency:
Sorry to bother femi and congrats.

Please how does it take hudderfields to issue you CAS.

Do they also require to see ur 28days bank statement before CAS issuance.

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Wield: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
28th ooh... nothing from UKVI. Where did you have your biometrics?
Arhmiee:
Pls has anyone who did biometrics and interview on 28th August received any deferred complex mail or mail for 2nd interview or even collection mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.