Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1089708 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
thickblacksnow:

I send mails, but enquiries take average of 2 weeks sometimes. Guess one just needs info from someone on ground... And check with whatever the school says.

Thanks for the help. wink
wink The way you study Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing whereby you have some days for campus lectures and some days for hospital experience/internship, is the same way PGDE is given high recognition in UK and I doubt if you can run PGDE with any other MSc. You'l have some days off for campus teaching and some days for Practicum( 9am to 3/4pm) in a real school setting. But in Nigeria, it is very very possible to combine both wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dhsmalls: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
naledis:
@theguyfromhr Good afternoon. I need the contact of your freight guy. Need to send some food stuff ahead. I’ve sent you an email. Thank you

can you share the freight guy number here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Just thought i should inform someone. We are all well aware that NCAA scheduled different airlines to operate at different days of the week. Whether its intentional or not this airlines still go ahead to exhibit flight deals on days that are not endorsed by the NCAA, luring unsuspecting flight passengers, i just found out now, that the date i booked (forgive me my bad,
I picked Turkish airline to fly on the 6th of October) Turkish is only allowed to work Mondays, Fridays and Sundays. Take note.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
The date i booked that's on a Tuesday is not valid day. Pls when you book and then discover that the date is not valid call the proprietary customer care unique to your airline to get them to reschedule you.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsAnne20(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good afternoon house �

VISA APPROVED !!!!!

Timeline (Standard)
Submission: 26th August
Biometrics: 10th September
Decision mail: 29th September
App transferred to VAC : 30th September
Pick up mail : 30th September
Passport pick up : 30th September

No Phone Interview!!!

Thank you so much everyone.

Ulster University here I come ����

31 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by anihelin(f): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
MsAnne20:
Good afternoon house �

VISA APPROVED !!!!!

Timeline (Standard)

No Phone Interview!!!

congratulations, I am going to Ulster uni too, London campus. Still waiting for my visa

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by vick49: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Beeyad:
People of God.. since 27th of August..... infact let me just go and rest my head small..
just left tls
Visa! Visa! Visa!

Were you called for second interview?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2020

Tomorrow is Public holiday which means VAC will be closed. So I expect them to receive the Application Friday onwards.

The tension is very high ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
utaraji:

Tomorrow is Public holiday which means VAC will be closed. So I expect them to receive the documents Friday onwards.

What documents? embarassed cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RuthyBam(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
MsAnne20:
Good afternoon house �

VISA APPROVED !!!!!

Timeline (Standard)

No Phone Interview!!!

Congratulations!
God that has done yours, will do mine

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nadheer15:

What documents? embarassed cry

Sorry I meant my passport etc.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsAnne20(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
It will end in praise

anihelin:
congratulations, I am going to Ulster uni too, London campus. Still waiting for my visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsAnne20(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amen

RuthyBam:

Congratulations!
God that has done yours, will do mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Would UKVI count tomorrow as a working day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
MsAnne20:
Good afternoon house �

VISA APPROVED !!!!!

Timeline (Standard)

No Phone Interview!!!

Congratulations dear and may your dreams come true, amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
whuzmhan:
@Lawrence6
you have a very funny personality grin grin grin grin
you should kill cow when you get your visa o

anyways, did you track your application?
Mine is still at DMC since day 1 of biometrics (14th Sept) till now
please let us know if you get any update
thinking of calling them on Friday. the delay is too much abeg

Are you tracking with the app ( surname, passport number and country) or via tls contact with your application reference number?

The reason I asked is that I noticed that with the app mine is still showing transferred to DMC while on the tsl contact it shows application transferred to VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
utaraji:

Tomorrow is Public holiday which means VAC will be closed. So I expect them to receive the Application Friday onwards.

Please did you get a decision mail because mine have moved to VAC but I didn't get a decision mail I remember we did biometrics same day in Abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rheminix:
The date i booked that's on a Tuesday is not valid day. Pls when you book and then discover that the date is not valid call the proprietary customer care unique to your airline to get them to reschedule you.

Very annoying and I dont get why airline are then selling tickets on that day... two of my friends were on BA flight London to lagos on Wednesday 23rd only for Ba to cancel a day before.

The real reason we later found is that NCAA is not allowing BA to fly to lagos on Wednesday, only Abuja ..... then why did BA sell tickets on that day london to lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akomosule: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Very annoying and I dont get why airline are then selling tickets on that day... two of my friends were on BA flight London to lagos on Wednesday 23rd only for Ba to cancel a day before.

The real reason we later found is that NCAA is not allowing BA to fly to lagos on Wednesday, only Abuja ..... then why did BA sell tickets on that day london to lagos

Please do you know when they fly from Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
utaraji:

When did you do your biometrics? And is it standard visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by anihelin(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
MsAnne20:
It will end in praise

Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsAnne20(f): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amen

Thank you so much

utaraji:

Congratulations dear and may your dreams come true, amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Beeyad: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
RuthyBam:

Finally!!!
Congratulations... God that has done yours, will do mine as well.
Thanks!
Amen o. He’s a faithful God, he’ll definitely do yours.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by covidia: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hey anyone’s who’s visa came after 15 days, on your vignette how long ago was the visa issued ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by thickblacksnow: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
STENON:
wink The way you study Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing whereby you have some days for campus lectures and some days for hospital experience/internship, is the same way PGDE is given high recognition in UK and I doubt if you can run PGDE with any other MSc. You'l have some days off for campus teaching and some days for Practicum( 9am to 3/4pm) in a real school setting. But in Nigeria, it is very very possible to combine both wink

If I come as a dependant of a student doing 2 year MSc nko, can I within that time, do PGDE and work towards registration? tongue wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies

It’s a document issued by the uni towards ur visa application. It shld include their license number, ur details, how much you have paid and the balance left and other bits

harmony940:
Please gurus what is Cas....thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Beeyad: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
chybabie:
Congrats... did you have to call or email them?

Called them twice last week. 21/22
Emailed again on the 24th.
Collection mail dropped in today 30th
Picked up passport with Visa ASAP.
Glory to God.
More congratulations to us all by God’s grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by covidia: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
According to your vignette,how long ago was the Visa issued?
Beeyad:

Called them twice last week. 21/22
Emailed again on the 24th.
Collection mail dropped in today 30th
Picked up passport with Visa ASAP.
Glory to God.
More congratulations to us all by God’s grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Otapiapia1: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
VISA alert!!
Finally I'm going to have a sound sleep, I'm going to allow my phone rest a bit from constant refreshing and checking of my mail.
VISA application 24/8/20 (standard Abuja) no priority then, getting a date for appointment self was a testimony.

Biometrics submission and interview: 1/9/20
Transferred to DMC 1/9/20

Deferred complex mail A.KA not straight forward mail: 18/9/20.

21/9/20 got a call from my bank asking if I submitted my statement of account to any embassy? I responded, I was asked by the banker which embassy, and I responded too. Never read that from anyone here that a bank caller to ask. That made me more restless and at the same time gave me hope that something is being done on my application.

Continued my refreshing of mail and nairaland messages. Very sad and smiling at the same time at work place, I was fed up with everything. Normal TGIF and weekend parole was like a vigil at St Marys.

Finally 28/09/20 got a used CAS mail from my school.
29/09/20 Application moved to VAC.

30/09/20 at exactly 12:08 pick up mail dropped and I rushed as if tomorrow's public holiday will last forever and behold my visa with my coconut head there.

Thank God.
To you reading this because you are expecting your visa, don't worry the good Lord that did it for me , will do it for you.

Can't believe I'll be resigning from work this weekend. It's a thing of joy

Thank you all, I do appreciate.
Teesside is the University.

Just want to thank everyone who takes out his or her time to feed or respond to queries here.
May you all find help anytime you seek for one.

28 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anitaamich: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Otapiapia1:
VISA alert!!
Finally I'm going to have a sound sleep, I'm going to allow my phone rest a bit from constant refreshing and checking of my mail.
VISA application 24/8/20 (standard Abuja) no priority then, getting a date for appointment self was a testimony.

Biometrics submission and interview: 1/9/20
Transferred to DMC 1/9/20

Deferred complex mail A.KA not straight forward mail: 18/9/20.

21/9/20 got a call from my bank asking if I submitted my statement of account to any embassy? I responded, I was asked by the banker which embassy, and I responded too. Never read that from anyone here that a bank caller to ask. That made me more restless and at the same time gave me hope that something is being done on my application.

Continued my refreshing of mail and nairaland messages. Very sad and smiling at the same time at work place, I was fed up with everything. Normal TGIF and weekend parole was like a vigil at St Marys.

Finally 28/09/20 got a used CAS mail from my school.
29/09/20 Application moved to VAC.

30/09/20 at exactly 12:08 pick up mail dropped and I rushed as if tomorrow's public holiday will last forever and behold my visa with my coconut head there.

Thank God.
To you reading this because you are expecting your visa, don't worry the good Lord that did it for me , will do it for you.

Can't believe I'll be resigning from work this weekend. It's a thing of joy

Thank you all, I do appreciate.
Teesside is the University.

Just want to thank everyone who takes out his or her time to feed or respond to queries here.
May you all find help anytime you seek for one.
Wow congratulations grin Please which bank was this? I got a call from my bank too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Akomosule:

Please do you know when they fly from Lagos?

I dont work in an airline so no clue...but this was the original schedule released by NCAA .

Its possible some dates have been added or removed for each airline ....I cant say for sure so if in doubt check with the airline

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
utaraji:

Are you tracking with the app ( surname, passport number and country) or via tls contact with your application reference number?

The reason I asked is that I noticed that with the app mine is still showing transferred to DMC while on the tsl contact it shows application transferred to VAC.

I am using the link ukvi sent to me during app and still at dmc sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.