Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087602 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:02pm On May 27, 2020
Goodluck everyone biko.
I no get strength today

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 27, 2020
shocked grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 3:10pm On May 27, 2020
onecoder:

Norrhampton uni sent this.

Northampton sent that. Which is great.
Did you bother to click on the link provided in that e-mail?

Always, always read the small prints.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 3:17pm On May 27, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I don’t know how it works in their law system.
I’m just saying that the government has not made it official yet.

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/studentnews/1448/Graduate-route---whats-happening

Skymoore1004 may not have used the correct register (on this occasion), but I think he is spot on.
The 2 year PSW is what it is; a Proposal (for now).
There is a very huge, huge possibility of this being passed into law by parliament.
But for now, Priti Patel has not yet presented it to the Commons.
It therefore still remains a proposal.

If anyone wishes to disagree (or argue), let such a one show us where and where this proposal was presented to Parliament.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hubbysluv: 3:25pm On May 27, 2020
I was asked question based on scenario on people with mental health issues showing you aggressive behaviour during your support hour, how will you handle such as a professional?

Also, what will you do when you observe during your ward round shift with an experience colleague, you notice that he/she put the wrong dose of medication and you notify him/her about it, will you escalate what happen or keep quiet to avoid him/her losing the job?

FrannyTee:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate, please could you give me an instance of the challenging based questions asked?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 3:47pm On May 27, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I don’t know how it works in their law system.
I’m just saying that the government has not made it official yet.

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/studentnews/1448/Graduate-route---whats-happening

You're right.
It could be effected through the Immigration Bill currently in Parliament or through an S.I. issued by the Home Secretary.
Either way, this has not been done yet. It is mentioned in the Bill, but there could always be amendments made to it before it's finally passed into law.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Richdee1(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2020
Hubbysluv:
I was asked question based on scenario on people with mental health issues showing you aggressive behaviour during your support hour, how will you handle such as a professional?

Also, what will you do when you observe during your ward round shift with an experience colleague, you notice that he/she put the wrong dose of medication and you notify him/her about it, will you escalate what happen or keep quiet to avoid him/her losing the job?

What was your answer??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 5:06pm On May 27, 2020
Everyone is after stay after study, yet it's not every one who might progress in UK.

Some people who studied in UK before anything about PSW, have been fortunate to move to Canada or Australia.

Australia also does a program that if you study engineering you can easily apply and move there for 18 months from there you can work towards PR. If you're more concerned about PSW look for courses that will make you stay and be ready to spend. But if you dont have still make the move and leave if you have the means you really dont know what you might get out of UK. This PSW every time is causing wahala.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 5:09pm On May 27, 2020
Latest update from Sheffield Hallam University about September 2020 academic session on campus resumption.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Geesucc: 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
U r just a trouble maker grin cheesy wink grin
Aprokodaughter:
shocked grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 5:42pm On May 27, 2020
I like this woman, just like her name she’s pretty and the best Home Office Secretary we have had in recent years.

LaaJiblik:

Skymoore1004 may not have used the correct register (on this occasion), but I think he is spot on.
The 2 year PSW is what it is; a Proposal (for now).
There is a very huge, huge possibility of this being passed into law by parliament.
But for now, Priti Patel has not yet presented it to the Commons.
It therefore still remains a proposal.

If anyone wishes to disagree (or argue), let such a one show us where and where this proposal was presented to Parliament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 6:01pm On May 27, 2020
omopapa:
I like this woman, just like her name she’s pretty and the best Home Office Secretary we have had in recent years.

Patel is as misguided and narrow-minded as Theresa May was in the same post.
Like most Tories, Patel doesn't understand how the modern world works.
Look at the rubbish she and BoJo did over the NHS surcharge, twisting and turning and talking from both sides of their mouths till Starmer forced their hand, for instance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 6:31pm On May 27, 2020
Cyberknight:

Patel is as misguided and narrow-minded as Theresa May was in the same post.
Like most Tories, Patel doesn't understand how the modern world works.
Look at the rubbish she and BoJo did over the NHS surcharge, twisting and turning and talking from both sides of their mouths till Starmer forced their hand, for instance.

I personally think it’s wrong to single out NHS workers and exempt them from the IHS surcharge.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
LaaJiblik:

I personally think it’s wrong to single out NHS workers and exempt them from the IHS surcharge.

I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dejavu31: 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
On the PSW issue, I think it will happen based on the fact that they have the majority in the house. Also it is on the gov.uk website now(April 22)it wasn't there before. I don't think they will go back on it.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hotboss: 5:13am On May 28, 2020
Dejavu31:
On the PSW issue, I think it will happen based on the fact that they have the majority in the house. Also it is on the gov.uk website now(April 22)it wasn't there before. I don't think they will go back on it.

I wanted to ask if gov.uk is a reliable source. Bcz I saw it vividly on the website and the update was in April 8th 2020. That the Psw will be available to student graduating as from summer 2021.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
hotboss:

I wanted to ask if gov.uk is a reliable source. Bcz I saw it vividly on the website and the update was in April 8th 2020. That the Psw will be available to student graduating as from summer 2021.

It not just reliable but the ultimate source of truth for UK matters cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dejavu31: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
Gov.uk is the government website. The PDF is from gov.uk as well, it's just to elaborate what's on that webpage.

hotboss:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 10:22am On May 28, 2020
Which other company/Organization workers could she have included

LaaJiblik:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Richdee1(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2020
Please who have the link to the page " Different types of Visa"?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 11:26am On May 28, 2020
justwise:

If you start this September when do you think your graduation will be?
September, but it wouldn't apply to me embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by peptual(f): 11:38am On May 28, 2020
Pls house can I use microfinance bank statement of account to show my proof of funds... is it acceptable by embassy....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 11:42am On May 28, 2020
Why?

Nadheer15:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by remioshy(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
omopapa:
Which other company/Organization workers could she have included

Other Social care workers that works in Care Homes , Community and Independent healthcare provider workers. They are all key workers at the fore front of this Pandemic many of whom have lost their lives as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
The extension is for people with temporary status, NHS staff AND frontline workers

https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-frontline-health-worker-visa-extension

remioshy:

Other Social care workers that works in Care Homes , Community and Independent healthcare provider workers. They are all key workers at the fore front of this Pandemic many of whom have lost their lives as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
When it takes off, it should apply to the 2020/21 intake of students to universities. Sept 2020 falls under the 2020/2021 intake.
Nadheer15:

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.