Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1097617 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheOnly123: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
This was fast. Congratulations.

Joshua62:
Yippeee!!

VISA IS HERE OOOOO!

Submitted at TLS (Ikeja): 25th of September (Normal submission)
Decision mail: 8th of October
Pickup mail: 12th of October

No interviews!

Thanks to all who supported...and to others expecting, your good news too is around the corner.

Please oo which flight is advisable to Edinburgh that i will not need to do COVID 19 test here in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BIGBENB: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
I’m asking for a friend
Can someone use Microfinance Bank to show proof of funds ?

Gurus I need response from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thanksss:
Good morning!!!
people of God how else can I book for TB test in Abuja,I sent a mail to them already but they haven't responded and I tried calling, they're not connecting.....
gurus in the house can u help me out please please please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patience212: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Patience212:
Decision mail since Friday nothing from VAC VI

Picked up my Visa!!!
Thanks to everyone responding and sharing testimonies

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thanksss:

gurus in the house can u help me out please please please
I called them after payment and a mail was sent to.me, that was how I was able to book I did in Ikeja tho

http://register-uktb.iom.int/uktbdp-register/editRegistration.html?isFromLogin=true

Try this link.
This was sent to me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheOnly123: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Were you later sent a mail for pick up or you went to TLS to check

Patience212:

Picked up my Visa!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations!

Luchi89:
To God alone be the glory!
I just got my VISA!!!

Timeline
Application: 04/10/2020
Biometrics: 06/10/2020
Decision mail: 09/10/2020
Collection mail: 13/10/2020
Passport and Visa collected 13/10/2020

No Interview, No non straight forward mail
Priority Abuja TLS

I'm forever grateful to God and the gurus on here that God used in the application process. Thank you all.
For those waiting, you're next to testify in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations

Joshua62:
Yippeee!!

VISA IS HERE OOOOO!

Submitted at TLS (Ikeja): 25th of September (Normal submission)
Decision mail: 8th of October
Pickup mail: 12th of October

No interviews!

Thanks to all who supported...and to others expecting, your good news too is around the corner.

Please oo which flight is advisable to Edinburgh that i will not need to do COVID 19 test here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations

anihelin:
Visa! Visa! Visa!
Timeline
Biometrics 18th Sep
Decision mail - 8th Sep
Transferred to VAC - 12th Oct
Collection - 13th Oct
Standard application, no non-straight forward mail and no interview.
VAC - Abuja. I had two UK visit visa refusals and one France visa (tourist) refusal. Thank God it ended in praise. Wishing everyone who is waiting for their visa, success.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congrats

Patience212:

Picked up my Visa!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Patience212: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheOnly123:
Were you later sent a mail for pick up or you went to TLS to check

I was sent a mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Santa2: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Preshy2004:
Pls how do I pay for tuition using form A. Pls which bank is faster. Thank you
There is a general delay in getting Form A processed in all the bank. Am about to try stanbic though. Someone here mentioned fidelity processing in 5 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Santa2: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
BIGBENB:
I’m asking for a friend
Can someone use Microfinance Bank to show proof of funds ?

Gurus I need response from you.

I believe the answer is yes..so long as it's regulated by CBN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Santa2: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
ricaabrams:
Good morning fam, I’m about to deposit my maintenance fund for the 28days period. Do I have to keep the account busy by carrying out
transactions regularly eg buying recharge cards,
Paying electricity bills etc or should I just leave it without any transaction at all?
I’m asking because I don’t want to make any mistakes at all

You don't have to keep it busy. Just make sure it doesn't go below the required amount.the general advise is to have above the required amount to make room for currency fluctuation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tossyvickykenny(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
tossyvickykenny:

Anyone who did biometrics(dependant)on 7th October (Priority) that has gotten decision mail please .

Please someone should answer this questions
Anyone who did priority in TLS Ikeja gotten any decision email yet or
Anyone who did priority in Ikeja in the past, how many working days did it take you got a decision email and also collection email. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by happiezikpe: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
ODAVI:
Please dear, Send me the link as discussed. Abegi who is going to Teeside University in Janaury, we are two here already. More connect please

Gooing to Teeside in January. I've sent you a message

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iphie1984: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thanksss:
Good morning!!!
people of God how else can I book for TB test in Abuja,I sent a mail to them already but they haven't responded and I tried calling, they're not connecting.....

If ur in lagos just walk in. Bribe the security 1k or 2k. Go as early as 7am. It works for me #wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spiceeamiee(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Guys please who has travelled with Qatar and Turkish airways to Uk recently? Were you required to come with covid 19 negative test results? Please urgent!!! Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
pwettyhardey:

I called them after payment and a mail was sent to.me, that was how I was able to book I did in Ikeja tho

http://register-uktb.iom.int/uktbdp-register/editRegistration.html?isFromLogin=true

Try this link.
This was sent to me
Thanks alot,am on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
rukkykelvin:
Good morning all

Just a quick update.
( September 4th Standard service)

I call the UKVI on Friday and they promised an escalation of my application.

This morning I didn't get a decision mail but I went ahead to track my application via TLS site it shows " Application transferred to VAC"

Hope to get further detail today and a positive outcome on my application.

UPDATE

VISA APPROVED

Thank you everyone for your knowledge contributions here.

Visa application 2nd September
Biometric 4th September
Phone interview 23rd September

DHL delivery 13th October after calling the home office on Friday last week.

Its shows that my visa was approved on the 8th of October.

It anxiety was something else but God came through for me.

HUDDERSFIELD link up!!

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
iphie1984:

If ur in lagos just walk in. Bribe the security 1k or 2k. Go as early as 7am. It works for me #wink
I'm in Abuja, the TB is for family of 3
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please where can we see registered BDC’s for that rate? Ones I’m calling are giving black market rate
starboychan:
Meet registered BDCs

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Did you get any luck on this bro?
Ibromoney:
Has anyone used PTA in the last few weeks? Which bank is the best for PTA and what was the rate, please? Which bank accept one way ticket?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thanksss:

Thanks alot,am on it
Did it work for you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Santa2: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
mumsjoy:

International Accounting and Finance.

For you to be cut inbetween means u haven't paid ur deposit?

@mumsjoy did you pay your deposit with form a?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please which BDC for that rate? Ones I’m calling are giving black market rate. is there anything like IBTC BDC?
Kinpelz:
Check with stanbic IBTC if you have an account with them. You can also try their BDC. The rate for their BDC is 391 to a dollar
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ajikaz2003(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
No. Truecaller shows it is DSTV line.

dhsmalls:
Pls is this number ukvi? 01 2806877
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tuncutie(f): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please help me brag and shout ...Thank you baba God!!!

I am a silent reader and liking and praying that my own will come.

Standard
Tls ikeja
biometric 18/9/2020
walk-in
No interview
No non straightforward email.
Decision email 9/10/2020
collection email 12/10/2020

I can sleep well now.Visa granted!

For the rest of us waiting ..our ear will hear good news soon...Rules and protocols will be broken for our sake.

18 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
pwettyhardey:

Did it work for you?

Yes booked for 26 of dis month, I hope there is no deadline for the iom payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Shegmoon: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
rukkykelvin:

UPDATE

VISA APPROVED

Thank you everyone for your knowledge contributions here.

Visa application 2nd September
Biometric 4th September
Phone interview 23rd September

DHL delivery 13th October after calling the home office on Friday last week.

Its shows that my visa was approved on the 8th of October.

It anxiety was something else but God came through for me.

HUDDERSFIELD link up!!

See you at huddersfield... My dependants are out... Waiting for mine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ebunstic(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
For Form A, use Wema Bank. School Fees was paid next day on two occasions.

For PTA or BTA, you can use Travelex BDC. They are both at the arrival and departure wings of the MM International airport. They use the CBN approved rates but you must have a return ticket.

Thank you.
Hoverboy27:
Please which BDC for that rate? Ones I’m calling are giving black market rate. is there anything like IBTC BDC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
ebunstic:
For Form A, use Wema Bank. School Fees was paid next day on two occasions.

For PTA or BTA, you can use Travelex BDC. They are both at the arrival and departure wings of the MM International airport. They use the CBN approved rates but you must have a return ticket.

Thank you.

Thanks for this info but does Travelex BDC also operate in Nnamdi Azikwe international Airport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.