Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1093756 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
teametwin:
hello all, anyone here applied to De Montfort University that I can talk to. I applied for January resumption. thanks.
Mine is for February. Have you gotten your admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
iphie1984:

Yes I going on Sunday
SandraDee:
Yes and yes

Hi, can I DM you guys? I got admission to DMU February intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lollymii: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibddon92:
Is anybody travelling via British Airways Tonight? I heard British Airways took off yesterday night, to london. I am booked for Saturday night.
Are you in Lagos how do you intend to move, yes people flew yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by belovedtianah: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good evening ,

Please in uploading documents , please assist confirm if I’m on track .
My CAS shows Academic Degree Certificate of Bachelor of Agriculture in Animal Production and Health Science from University of *****
This Applicants English has been HEP assessed to a level of CEFR B2 or above by using, National Examination Council, Senior School Certificate .

Are these the documents I’m uploading , along side my TB test , Bank statement and Passport data page ? Or am I to upload other things ?

Also under what categories do I upload these documents ? I know Statement of account comes under Financial Evidence .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by uk4sure20: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is this for January 2021 intake?

belovedtianah:
Good evening ,

Please in uploading documents , please assist confirm if I’m on track .
My CAS shows Academic Degree Certificate of Bachelor of Agriculture in Animal Production and Health Science from University of *****
This Applicants English has been HEP assessed to a level of CEFR B2 or above by using, National Examination Council, Senior School Certificate .

Are these the documents I’m uploading , along side my TB test , Bank statement and Passport data page ? Or am I to upload other things ?

Also under what categories do I upload these documents ? I know Statement of account comes under Financial Evidence .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
uche06:
Can one get a job that can pay his tuition and send money back home in the UK.
Also which courses are most profitable in UK
Is UK in recession

It very hard to train one self because legally it only 20hours term time. Not to talk of then adding send money back home.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibddon92: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yes, I'm in lagos. I'm sure I'll find a way to get to the Airport on saturday, even if it's to bribe my way. All i need is for the aircraft to take off as planned. Buhari just said we should go about our daily lives. Let's see how tomorrow goes
lollymii:
Are you in Lagos how do you intend to move, yes people flew yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Assu: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
iCode2:
Hi, can I DM you guys? I got admission to DMU February intake.
How long did it take DMU to reply to your admission Request?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lollymii: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibddon92:
Yes, I'm in lagos. I'm sure I'll find a way to get to the Airport on saturday, even if it's to bribe my way. All i need is for the aircraft to take off as planned. Buhari just said we should go about our daily lives. Let's see how tomorrow goes
check flight tracker on Google, BA is still flying as scheduled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please is anyone attending or going to Glasgow Caledonian University here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
I understand your plight, but if you search well that are over 20 schools that accept £1000 deposit.
Factly, until 2019 Herts never would accept.
But in all, I wish you all the best.

kc6964:
Thanks very much brother i really appreciate for your time and effort to respond my message...

The reason why i go for the school is because of their tution payment plan and apart from that they do accept £1000 as deposit and the rest tution fees can be paid 4 instalmentaly which make it more flexible. The lady later applied for me yesterday night and this morning i got a mail directly from the school which i was not able to get since 11days that i submitted the form that i appied on my own no respond...

Though she later appiled BA top up which is 1year program because according to her she said the school regard Benin republic degree as diploma that is why she suggested the BA top up before i can apply for master's in Hertfordshire.

I wish i can afford dat £3000 as deposit which most schools require i would have try more schools like you said. Though i also applied to Sheffield Hallam University so hopefully if they offer me admission for master's program then i will go for Sheffield instead of s BA top up despite i came out with 2:1

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Positive
adeniyy01:

Thanks Boss.. has anyone applied for Visa for January intake and gotten decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yes...very affordable.... Chicken change.
Howdy!
Bourne007:
Just grin

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Teerc4: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please is there anyone going to University of Huddersfield, January intake or anyone currently in Huddersfield?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by HerMoney: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thanks @The only123 and @belovedtianah

I'm female. Course - Media Practice for Development and Social Change
University of Sussex

Billions123:

Congratulations sir.

What course and uni please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by princejunaid(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zoey1:
I understand your plight, but if you search well that are over 20 schools that accept £1000 deposit.
Factly, until 2019 Herts never would accept.
But in all, I wish you all the best.

Good day
The guy lied about not been attended to by Hertfordshire Nigeria representative.
I had almost the same issue I called the representative yesterday and the issue was address.
I later got a mail about what this guy wrote on nairaland think I did dat. I just want to tell him that this platform not were u can come and spoil people images.
Kc6964 sorry for calling you out but don't spread fake update about this people that still offer u free service.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sweetkid: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
olumanja:
hello, how much was the discount you were given after paying your deposit.

£1000 pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olalemii: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Teerc4:
Please is there anyone going to University of Huddersfield, January intake or anyone currently I'm Huddersfield?

Yo!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by KrystalDesign: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
mayor10:
Plus any prospective Sheffield Hallam University student here or anyone that's there already?

Yea
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by KrystalDesign: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Hello sent you a message smiley

Please can I DM you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Zoey1: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hello,
First I think its wrong to call someone a liar since you were not a first hand witness to his situation and I do not see a post of him insulting anyone repping Herts.
You got a mail from who?
Also I'd like to add that Hertfordshire had done same to 3 people that I applied for by myself, so you have to do better with your image laundering.
Tell Bolanle Obadina to do a good job and she would get accolades.
Until then they get trashed.
Thank You.
princejunaid:

Good day
The guy lied about not been attended to by Hertfordshire Nigeria representative.
I had almost the same issue I called the representative yesterday and the issue was address.
I later got a mail about what this guy wrote on nairaland think I did dat. I just want to tell him that this platform not were u can come and spoil people images.
Kc6964 sorry for calling you out but don't spread fake update about this people that still offer u free service.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
I was asking on behalf of someone and wasn't sure what course he wanted for Msc?
The course he is interested in is Environmental science.

Aprokodaughter:

Queen Margaret University
Edge Hill University
York St John University
University of Bedfordshire

I don't know which course is called msc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2020
KrystalDesign:

Please can I DM you?

Sure

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Hebraeem:
I was asking on behalf of someone and wasn't sure what course he wanted for Msc?
The course he is interested in is Environmental science.

Not a science person but you can check those schools and Sheffield Hallam University smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 12:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Assu:
How long did it take DMU to reply to your admission Request?
2 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.