Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1092520 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ahadeyhola: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
okay I will do that

iretiogo1:
mail them tru their pay mail so you can get reply on time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ebohmiracle:

Have you gotten the decision yet?
Yes dear, I got mine yesterday. But I didn't pay for DHL.

Please does anyone know how I can pay for Dhl to deliver to me please? I can't make it to Lag anytime soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iboboyswag(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please which airline goes to Birmingham straight and doesn't require Covid-19 test?

Please very urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LegitBoyy: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
I booked my TB test online and i got Dec 31st as the only available date. My course is starting by January and I'm supposed to have applied by December 5. I don't know what to do please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
LegitBoyy:
I booked my TB test online and i got Dec 31st as the only available date. My course is starting by January and I'm supposed to have applied by December 5. I don't know what to do please.

Keep calling them till you speak to someone in that office. They most likely would be able to get you a closer date ... that better than booking online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NUBIANkid: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
If you intend to have your t.b test done in lagos, call the IOM office on any of these numbers ( 09092156079, 08072191112) request for a change of date to an earlier schedule you might be lucky to have it changed to an earlier date. Request kindly and explain your why to the respondent .

LegitBoyy:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whitley(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
iCode2:
Is it advisable to pay your tuition deposit before doing tuberculosis test?

You can do ur TB test anytime as it has 6months validity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
LegitBoyy:

you need to call them
there are available dates in november
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kc6964(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ahadeyhola:

Hello house, I applied for a student visa last month when I went to pick my passport there was visa on it but it has been cancled with a red biro. Reason for that was.. They said I had an entry vias to Gambia and they said it was not genuine but I genuinely went to Gambia with my wife December 2017 and the immigration officer at the point of entry stamped our passport. I have then appeal with evidences like Filght Ticket, Boarding pass, Hotel ticket, pictures , videos. But it's more than 4 weeks I haven't gotten mail or reply I want to know if anyone has had this issue and how long it took and if there is anything else I need to do. Thanks

Yours was genuine but sadly they got it wrong. Well let hope they will reverse ur visa back.

What about those ones that have paid agent years back just to get travel history to secure Canada visa then and later still got refused ... what should such ones do though the stamp was genuine but d travel was not real. My friend is really sacred though he haven't apply for UK visa yet still waiting for the school offer ...... pls what is d way forward oh and have anyone scale through ? Or should he get another passport to avoid story after visa approved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by adefund(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Email iom directly to book an appointment because the one you was given on your online booking wasn't the one to rely on, you might be given a far date but once you email them for an appointment booking they will definitely give you a closer date. Cheers.
LegitBoyy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders...trust we are all doing well and keeping safe. I have been unable to book appointment with IOM; their phone line doesn’t go through and they haven’t responded to my 3 mails and reminders. Can anyone help, please.

I also wish to know the actual amount for the test and the mode of payment.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LegitBoyy: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Miide2:

you need to call them
there are available dates in november

Thanks I will start calling from 8 am tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chreze(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dampops:
Good afternoon Nairalanders...trust we are all doing well and keeping safe. I have been unable to book appointment with IOM; their phone line doesn’t go through and they haven’t responded to my 3 mails and reminders. Can anyone help, please.

I also wish to know the actual amount for the test and the mode of payment.

Thanks

I didn’t get an immediate reply as most people complained here too, but they did reply within 48hrs in my own case. You could be experiencing delay as a result of the public holiday. That said,

Adult (11 years and above): NGN 57,800
Children (below 11years): NGN 23,120

Mode of payment is by transfer to their account. They will send you all details when they reply your mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whitley(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please how do I go about booking for the TB test. Heard there's already a long queue. Treat as Urgent efamily.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
whitley:
Please how do I go about booking for the TB test. Heard there's already a long queue. Treat as Urgent efamily.

How we going to treat as urgent cheesy.... we dont work there.

Best advice start at 8 and keep calling until they pick

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Many thanks

Chreze:

I didn’t get an immediate reply as most people complained here too, but they did reply within 48hrs in my own case. You could be experiencing delay as a result of the public holiday. That said,

Adult (11 years and above): NGN 57,800
Children (below 11years): NGN 23,120

Mode of payment is by transfer to their account. They will send you all details when they reply your mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by longidorous: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
I greet the elders here o.

Please how can a couple on tier 4 Visa, who didn't travel to UK with the kids come back to pick them for a visit before the end of a 16 months study?
Can a relative or friend help bring them?
What's the easiest/ cheapest way to do this? What would your general advice be in this case?

Please share your thoughts my seniors... Biko, Ejo o sad wink grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please is it possible for me to get my passport from TLs contact via DHL. I didn't pay on the day on my Biometrics as i thought I'd be available.

Please I did your advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mumsjoy: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
longidorous:

Please how can a couple on tier 4 Visa, who didn't travel to UK with the kids come back to pick them for a visit before the end of a 16 months study?
What's the easiest/ cheapest way to do this? What would your general advice be in this case?

Your mum or mother inlaw is better

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Who's in Glasgow abeg, I need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adurami040517: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Email them, they will give you a closer date, that their online no dey get close available date smiley smiley
LegitBoyy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pls I have been banned in Uk before after my agent then used fake documents back in 2008 I was banned for 10years , my issue now is I did not know I was banned the first time I applied in 2008 so I applied again in 2012 when I applied again in 2012 I used another agent and he packaged some documents for me like fake marriage documents now I can find the wedding certificate I don't know the date in document , my banned has expired now I plan to apply next year for visiting visa , pls what can I do

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whitley(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin
LagosismyHome:

How we going to treat as urgent cheesy.... we dont work there.

Best advice start at 8 and keep calling until they pick
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dadalomo:
Pls I have been banned in Uk before after my agent then used fake documents back in 2008 I was banned for 10years , my issue now is I did not know I was banned the first time I applied in 2008 so I applied again in 2012 when I applied again in 2012 I used another agent and he packaged some documents for me like fake marriage documents now I can find the wedding certificate I don't know the date in document , my banned has expired now I plan to apply next year for visiting visa , pls what can I do

You get mind oo. You allowed an agent use fake documents in 2008nand then open your eyes and used fake again in 2012

I doubt if anyone can really advice you since no one works in the embassy. But in life there are consequences so it likely if you apply in 2020 those old fake documents will come back and be a problem again

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by longidorous: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
longidorous:

Pls I need more advise from people who have successfully done this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
longidorous:

What kind of visa do you intend for the children to travel with ?. Visting or dependent visa and will the children be going back

I think it not Mandatory to bring dependent as it a personal choice so you shouldnt be faulted either way

Easiest way would be a parent travelling. Airlines used to do "unaccompanied minor " those days but dont know if they still do that or what the current rule . Check some airlines if it still done.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chreze(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Greetings. Pls I need some clarifications: I just started my visa application and

1. Is it compulsory to have a place to stay at the moment, that is stating that I will book once visa is approved is fine? Or make I just Reserve hotel for 20days and use the address for place to stay in Uk.

2. I am traveling with my wife n son, and I have all amount in my account. Am thinking of uploading same account statement for everyone since they are both my dependent. In this case I guess they both need to select personal bank statement and use my account statement.

3. I already stated traveling with wife and son as dependent also traveling with me. Is it compulsory for my wife to state our son as dependent since we are all traveling together and all amount is in my account.

Please any one with idea can help. Sometimes this English them de confuse and tire person especially when you don battle with Lagos danfo drivers. If e get where the English no let you understand, abeg just correct the English and help me answer the Corrected question. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
1. No you can use your school address for your application but you'd need a confirmed address (for your self-isolation) to fill in your passenger locator form prior to arriving in the UK.
2. It's okay as long as you've got enough funds in your account for all 3 of you.
3. Your son is also your wife's dependant so no harm in filling his details on her form even though the funds are in your account.

Chreze:
Greetings. Pls I need some clarifications: I just started my visa application and

1. Is it compulsory to have a place to stay at the moment, that is stating that I will book once visa is approved is fine? Or make I just Reserve hotel for 20days and use the address for place to stay in Uk.

2. I am traveling with my wife n son, and I have all amount in my account. Am thinking of uploading same account statement for everyone since they are both my dependent. In this case I guess they both need to select personal bank statement and use my account statement.

3. I already stated traveling with wife and son as dependent also traveling with me. Is it compulsory for my wife to state our son as dependent since we are all traveling together and all amount is in my account.

Please any one with idea can help. Sometimes this English them de confuse and tire person especially when you don battle with Lagos danfo drivers. If e get where the English no let you understand, abeg just correct the English and help me answer the Corrected question. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by longidorous: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
LagosismyHome:

What kind of visa do you intend for the children to travel with ?. Visting or dependent visa and will the children be going back

I think it not Mandatory to bring dependent as it a personal choice so you shouldnt be faulted either way

Easiest way would be a parent travelling. Airlines used to do "unaccompanied minor " those days but dont know if they still do that or what the current rule . Check some airlines if it still done.

LagosismyHome, I really appreciate your response. The children will also be coming as dependants and they are not going back until we are through. We hope to use the best option at the end of the day sha. Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ogechi2686: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Has anyone gone through UK super priority service recently? Someone told me the premium service available is for 5 days visa service @justwise @inphoenix
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by longidorous: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
mumsjoy:

Your mum or mother inlaw is better

Thanks Sis. This means my Mum will come as visitor, while they come in as dependants. I kinda like this option. I just fear issues at entry.

Can all the applications be done from UK? Tests, etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chreze(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
mimilyrics:
1. No you can use your school address for your application but you'd need a confirmed address (for your self-isolation) to fill in your passenger locator form prior to arriving in the UK.
2. It's okay as long as you've got enough funds in your account for all 3 of you.
3. Your son is also your wife's dependant so no harm in filling his details on her form even though the funds are in your account.

Thank you for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.