Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle (83758 Views)

Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
All these people thinking they can use God grin Amokachi u no get sense at all. The spiritual is different from the physical. God isn't a magician or trickster grin
Search urself first then know urself n place with God. No man of God go tell u where to sleep that time.

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Quick fix magic seekers una go frustrate tire grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by LegalOpinion: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...supposed...

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OtemAtum: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Saw many people were healed but you were not healed.
This miracle of a thing goes with your faith. The Bible makes us realise if you have faith as little as mustard seed,if u ask the mountain to move,it shall be so.
Your condition may be pure medical. You ought to have gone to the hospital n not church.
TB Joshua is a powerful prophet of God.
People are getting liberated from this scam called religion. When will you join the train? Is it when you get duped of all your resources all in the name of religion? Pls free yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Adex2442:
I am happy he said he saw people receiving miracle but he didn't. Which proves indeed he was the fault of him self

He was full of doubts and lack of faith and belief.. He's not a true Christian. He does not believe in God.

A true Christian would not goto church for miracle.. He would go there to seek God's face in truth and in spirit.. Not in doubt.

U cannot discourage us from believing in God.
We've seen a Manchester united player who got healed on Sunday service right there in scoan.. So many high status people have also got healing..

U not being healed was yr own fault. God is not a man that impress
A gullible one spotted undecided
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ModestGal(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Saw many people were healed but you were not healed.
This miracle of a thing goes with your faith. The Bible makes us realise if you have faith as little as mustard seed,if u ask the mountain to move,it shall be so.
Your condition may be pure medical. You ought to have gone to the hospital n not church.
TB Joshua is a powerful prophet of God.
Lol, please have faith and ask CORONA to move away. Do you mean the conglomeration of all the pastors in Africa doesn't have faith as small as a Mustard seeds? Why hvnt they sent corona away? You are leaving in illusion dear, wake up

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by geoworldedu: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
OtemAtum, geoworldedu, food don done.
Thank you for the mention. I have been calling out for people who got healing by all these pastors I got nobody. cool
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Adakintroy2: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

NEWSFLASH:
- Amokachi had to pay for the head charlatan to pray for him and "supposedly" heal him...
- Amokachi wasnt healed....

If I were you I would use "allegedly paid"

Giving the fact you did not witness the transaction.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by joysparrow1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
That's cus your faith isn't strong tongue tongue
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by enedoboy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by LORDKing001: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
He forgot the man by d pool of Bethesda for 38years
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ChoCho54(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They are all scammers and con-men..

Not only TB Joshua but redeem, winners, mountain of fire, and packs of them

Avoid these churches and live long
Which one do you recommend?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by pk2me: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
I visited the synagogue during that period and I met Amokachi there,he was more of a worker then helping the church and hoping to get a miracle.
I didn't get my own problem solved too but I thank God I later got cured after 6yrs of visiting the synagogue.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ModestGal(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
CasNova:
Miracles still happen. The fact that he saw miracles around him showed that miracles were real.

Amokachie should not have sought for miracles.

He should have sought deliverance.
Please go and read about illusions and hallucinations, he was hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ChoCho54(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
wilemer:

Follow God not man angry
He came to see the Pastor, and he saw him.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Which one do you recommend?
The old Church.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by lordkrys(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
GodisMercy:
Pk

I love this.

WRONG NUMBER
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by femi4: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
ExAngel007:
l lost a dear friend back in 2016 because we took her to a prayer house where she spent 3 weeks. no prayers could save her.

That's when I know all those pastors are scammers, keep collecting money for stupid reasons
They only perform arrange miracles. A true Church is suppose to direct sick people to the hospital and support them with prayers

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Martinez39s(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
geoworldedu:
Thank you for the mention. I have been calling out for people who got healing by all these pastors I got nobody. cool
The people who supposedly got healed by these pastors are usually relatively unknown folks, and it's no coincidence that the healings are always those that can be faked. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by ModestGal(f): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
pk2me:
I visited the synagogue during that period and I met Amokachi there,he was more of a worker then helping the church and hoping to get a miracle.
I didn't get my own problem solved too but I thank God I later got cured after 6yrs of visiting the synagogue.
Lol, 6years is enough to get anything treated and solved. Sorry, its not the synagogue.
I still wonder how you fall for these tricks, well, its laziness that makes Nigerians wants miracles by fire by force.

Read please, you will see other people with same problem like you that got it solved without involving anyone, nor any church. God is miraculous, everything in life is a miracle, giving birth is a miracle, getting pregnant is a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by geoworldedu: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
The people who supposedly got healed by these pastors are usually relatively unknown folks, and it's no coincidence that the healings are always those that can be faked. cool cool
Can Nigeria ever be free from gullibility like this?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Martinez39s(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
geoworldedu:
Can Nigeria ever be free from gullibility like this?
Stupidity is part and parcel of human existence. There will always be stupid people among us. Even if christianity will one day be regarded as a myth by all, it will surely not be in our lifetime.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by geoworldedu: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Surely not in our lifetime.
I believe they can anyway only that the level of stupidity and gullibility of the Christians and their Muslim counterparts is on a high side.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Perocom(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

See real wahala now in our hands that need miracle, they're all hiding and afraid to command something to happen, if the churches can close shop in times like this, then there's no need for their existence naa, let's all look up directly to God himself like the Israelites

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Zoroaster: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tolani0167:
Most of these pastors are con artist with my personal experience
*All
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by PROPHETmichael: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
A certain man laid at the pool of Bethesda for 38years waiting for his miracle and he didn't complain nor give up until the miracle came but this microwave generation wants magician and not a Christ the miracle worker.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by PROPHETmichael: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zoroaster:
*All
You see your life.
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by am4truth(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You got it wrong friend..
It is God who performs miracles, Pastors, Christians alike are His tools.
Run from anyone who says he can perform miracles.
God cannot be questioned...
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Martinez39s(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
geoworldedu:
I believe they can anyway only that the level of stupidity and gullibility of the Christians and their Muslim counterparts is on a high side.
I believe christianity and Islam will be regarded as fables and myths by the overwhelming majority in the distant future. Unfortunately, stupidity is part and parcel of human existence. There will always be stupid people among us. More stupid beliefs/conspiracy theories which capture the minds of men will arise in future. Even if christianity and Islam will one day be regarded as myths by all, it will surely not be in our lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by amrichy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
...supposed...
and the "are" ought to be "were". Oughtn't it?
Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Perocom:

See real wahala now in our hands that need miracle, they're all hiding and afraid to command something to happen, if the churches can close shop in times like this, then there's no need for their existence naa, let's all look up directly to God himself like the Israelites

What will they do nothing. They have brainwashed many Nigerians to stupor.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Martinez39s(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
PROPHETmichael:
A certain man laid at the pool of Bethesda for 38years waiting for his miracle and he didn't complain nor give up until the miracle came but this microwave generation wants magician and not a Christ the miracle worker.
Why does the all powerful benevolent god have to wait 38 years to heal a diseased/disabled child of his? Would heaven fall if god had done so in an instant? To what end is almost a four decades delay? grin Can't you see your god is nonexistent? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle by Gabbriell: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Most people make this mistake. What you need is God not man. Man can decieve but God doesn't.

Put your trust in God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.