Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) (4633 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) by Bigdanns(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Ladies in the house go open teeth grin like camel, nd be saying his d head of d family, women are to selfish
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) by Alex96(f): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
We will work out how to pay the bills. He will have to pick up something either feeding or rent, while I cover clothing and maybe light bills. Lets be honest if a woman does not allow her man to care for her he is going to end up losing the essence of what it means to be a husband, father, lover. We are all humans prone to greed and selflessness, and monetary issues are very delicate subject within marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) by Getsaved(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
sfgrace:
Yes i will still ask him for money.He still has to contribute,no matter how little.A responsible man won't let his wife be the sole provider.

You are absolutely right my dear. Very tru

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) by Getsaved(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Alex96:
We will work out how to pay the bills. He will have to pick up something either feeding or rent, while I cover clothing and maybe light bills. Lets be honest if a woman does not allow her man to care for her he is going to end up losing the essence of what it means to be a husband, father, lover. We are all humans prone to greed and selflessness, and monetary issues are very delicate subject within marriage

You are married I guess.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
chim14:
A man earning 150k shld not even think about marriage let alone 60k. You naija guys stop looking at the womans money, forget marriage hustle have like 10 million naire in income, then you won't be intimated by a woman earning 150 - 900k.

Women are just like commodity in the market, you can't buy and maintain a Lamborghini with 60k salary, that's the reality forget love, women are like commodities, if you have money & you go shopping, you can buy anything you like, you won't look at price tag, you might even buy an entire supermarket.

Money is power & majority of women both great & small, good or bad are controlled by money. So as a man, don't be a goat, looking at one woman's money, go get your own.

NEVER EVER MARRY IF YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY AS A MAN EVEN IF YOUR BABE PRESSURE YOU OR YOU WILL REGRET LATER.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND CAN TAKE CARE OF FIVE TO TEN PEOPLE WITHOUT BAITING AN EYELID ONLY THEN YOU CAN MARRY. DON'T MARRY BROKE.

I don't think this is a problem, tbh. It's all about your means, plans, sources and opportunity cost. Much money does not translate to good/quality.

There are people making over a half million yet don't know how to manage it. The higher their income, the higher their expenses. Cash at hand doesn't mean anything (I'm saying this in a context.)

That money CAN sustain a couple who are working towards financial freedom (assuming they have a rent-free apartment too), but not a family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Libido And The Lies You Were Told / Seeing my first love once again. / Girls Do You Like This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.