Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected (2377 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / The Greatest Need Of A Woman In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by QuinModah(f): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s greatest need is to be respected. If asked to choose between being loved and being respected, your husband would rather be respected than be loved.

In fact when you respect your husband\Boyfriend, he feels loved. The best way into your Boyfriend's/husband’s heart is through respect.

If every wicked woman knows this, one wonders why Godly women don’t get it. Have you ever wondered why a man would leave the comfort of his beautiful home to be with a lowly woman in a lowly place? Respect & honor!

Sadly the same man you disrespect in your own home is being honored and respected by other women at work.

Ladies the devil is training the wicked women to steal your man’s heart by respecting and honoring them more than you do.

God knew what he was doing when he said “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.” ~Ephesians 5:22.

The worst mistake you can make is allowing another woman to make your husband/Boyfriend smile. Obey God and save your marriage/Relationship. Follow the divine order. Respect your husband.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Respect is EARNED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by LegendaryLover(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2020
yeah. besides sex.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by GraGra247(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.

Thank you!! A guy or a lady that has no discipline, no home training, lacks good behavior, talks dirty always does not deserve any form of respect.

And Op you are totally and completely wrong.

THE GREATEST NEED OF A MAN NO MATTER THE COLOR, RACE OR NATION IS SUCCESS!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by LegendaryLover(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.

if u are waiting for ur man to earn it, he may never. But by ur acts of respect, he may be won over and start doing ur every bidding. It's kinda like stooping to conquer.

just respect him, and see him thrive more to see that the respect u show him doesn't end.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2020
LegendaryLover:

if u are waiting for ur man to earn it, he may never But by ur acts of respect, he may be won over and start doing ur every bidding. It's kinda like stooping to conquer.

just respect him, and see him thrive more to see that the respect u show him doesn't end.

Then he won't get any from me. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by allandutch: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.
Agreed. But it goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2020
allandutch:

Agreed. But it goes both ways.

Of course.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by NextD18: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.
This is actually not true.

More like a factual fallacy.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

This is actually not true.
More like a factual fallacy.

So what is?
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Designerdollars: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2020
you are either a guy looking for client,
An evening newspaper looking for husband
Or a prostitute looking for customers.

you could also just be a troll waiting on guys to pm you.

Keep using this lady's picture to troll you hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by AfroKnight: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2020
If the respect brings peace of mind, fine.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by erotji: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.

Mtchew...

OP God bless you... hard truth

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Petyprincess(f): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Respect is reciprocal! If your boyfriend doesn't respect you you owe him no respect either!
Moreover i believe relationship shouldn't be about who is older or who needs to be respected!! Even if you are 50 years older than i am that moment you ask me out brother forget respect o grin I go call you by your name if you wanna claim respect then go for your age mate simple!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by NextD18: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So what is?
Respect got no rules or script that guides it.

You decide to, depending on what you stand to achieve. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Crunchyg2: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.
He already earned it the day he became your husband

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Respect is EARNED.

Not everything is earned. Respect, like love, is not always earned. Unearned respect can be the greatest catalyst for a successful relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

Respect got no rules or script that guides it.

You decide to, depending on what you stand to achieve cheesy

Interesting.

I can see myself doing that, although begrudgingly, only in work relations. Other than that, I like to keep it real when it comes to personal relationships because I'm not afraid to lose in that arena, if it means I'll put some people off & don't have to be fake or deal with fakes.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by NextD18: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Interesting.

I can see myself doing that, although begrudgingly, only in work relations. Other than that, I like to keep it real when it comes to personal relationships because I'm not afraid to lose in that arena, if it means I'll put some people off & don't have to be fake or deal with fakes.
Do we now agree that respect most times isn't earned? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Crunchyg2:

He already earned it the day he became your husband

Obvious. IF he's a husband, it means he's lived up to certain expectations & met certain standards.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

Do we now agree that respect most times isn't earned? cheesy

Outside interpersonal relationships, I agree.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by allandutch: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Appreciation. Women generally lack it. And that's because they think everything they get from a man they deserve. It's what he's supposed to do, so why thank him for it?
And what respect are you talking about? The moment you get sexual with a woman respect gets thrown out of the equation.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by NextD18: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Outside interpersonal relationships, I agree.
Lol. My dear Xhosa, you need not specify before agreeing.

Our point of argument is RESPECT, not a specified one.

Respect in general, is it earned?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2020
Respect is reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2020
allandutch:
Appreciation. Women generally lack it. And that's because they think everything they get from a man they deserve. It's what he's supposed to do, so why thank him for it?
And what respect are you talking about? The moment you get sexual with a woman respect gets thrown out of the equation.

You must have surely been attracting rude, callous, lowly ladies fr you to yap out "women generally", up your game, change your circle dude.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

Well, I like to compartmentalize things, that's the difference. People I have no close relations to, I cut them a lot of slack because the time I spend with them is limited, so they don't really have to earn my anything. It's like whatever. Those get fake respect grin But people in my inner circle, oh yes, you're going to have to earn it! I don't reward without any effort put forward, sorry.
Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

The topic is on relationships, not generally, focus on it, stop trying to be correct by half.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by NextD18: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

The topic is on relationships, not generally, focus on it, stop trying to be correct by half.
The lady I quoted never specified the RESPECT she typed about. Did she?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2020
scaramucci:

Not everything is earned. Respect, like love, is not always earned. Unearned respect can be the greatest catalyst for a successful relationship.
What she means by earned is that respect is given to those who deserve it.
Your phrase is not only wrong but isn't logical. How is 'unearned respect' a catalyst for the success of any given relationship?
A woman should respect a drunk or a gambling addict? Or better still, an abuser simply because he's a man?
Like trust and loyalty, respect is earned and given to those deserving of it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by XhosaNostra(f): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:

What she means by earned is that respect is given to those who deserve it.
Your phrase is not only wrong but isn't logical. How is 'unearned respect' a catalyst for the success of any given relationship?
A woman should respect a drunk or a gambling addict? Or better still, an abuser simply because he's a man?
Like trust and loyalty, respect is earned and given to those deserving of it.

Exactly! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

The lady I quoted never specified the RESPECT she typed about. Did she?

That is because the topic is on boyfriends and there was no need to do that, get it?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2020
scaramucci:

I do not understand how some of you think sometimes, smh!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess / Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) / Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.