Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? (448 Views)

My Secret & Pain For The Men Who Left Me & Took From Me / Pleasure Or Pain? What Does Her Moan Mean? / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by samicine(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
What happens to all the hurt that you've accumulated over time through varying life experiences, do you bottle them up and wait to pass the pain down to the next person or you ask for help and deal with it. Pain does a lot to a person, it cripples you from the inside. Sometimes, we go through this phase and remain the same, sometimes we rise from the ashes of our emotional death and become something born of stark pain and unadulterated hatred, sometimes we defy the norms and be better.

But we should hold on to something I heard someone say.

Hurt people, hurt people.

The question is, what do you do with your pain?

From a young age, most people get taught about pain from others experiences and through their own experiences.

As children and adults, we are made aware of the pain around us, to the point where we quite often watch pain unfold in an unhealthy way.

What parents do not teach their children, but should... is how to deal with that pain in a healthy way. Imagine if this was taught from a young age,..

✔ less depression
✔ Less mental health
✔ A better idea for solving inner hurt

Instead of teaching them the problem, more focus should be implemented on HOW to SOLVE the problem.

One of the most common problems of today is that everyone's a little bit broken and that's okay, but a person must decide what to do with it.

More commonly than not, a man and a woman (or other) throughout their lives have experienced bad relationships. This can make a person lack in confidence, self esteem, trust and leave you very skeptical when considering future relationships.

By the time this person meets their perfect other, both man and woman are too scared to take a chance.

Let that sink in a minute...

It is paramount that a person reminds themselves, that not all men and women are the same. Bad relationships are not always bad (they have positives too), they are necessary, they are experiences, they are lessons which teach you want you do want in a person and what you simply won't tolerate.

Yes, it is a gamble. But, if it's right, it is worth it. There are no guarantees, if this was the case divorce rates would not exist, I like to see it as a leap of faith.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by francescainnoce(f): 11:36pm On May 16, 2020
This a beautiful piece of writing. Do you write as a hobby? Good job. well done.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by FarindokiBetTip(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2020
samicine:
What happens to all the hurt that you've accumulated over time through varying life experiences, do you bottle them up and wait to pass the pain down to the next person or you ask for help and deal with it. Pain does a lot to a person, it cripples you from the inside. Sometimes, we go through this phase and remain the same, sometimes we rise from the ashes of our emotional death and become something born of stark pain and unadulterated hatred, sometimes we defy the norms and be better.

But we should hold on to something I heard someone say.

Hurt people, hurt people.

The question is, what do you do with your pain?

From a young age, most people get taught about pain from others experiences and through their own experiences.

As children and adults, we are made aware of the pain around us, to the point where we quite often watch pain unfold in an unhealthy way.

What parents do not teach their children, but should... is how to deal with that pain in a healthy way. Imagine if this was taught from a young age,..

✔ less depression
✔ Less mental health
✔ A better idea for solving inner hurt

Instead of teaching them the problem, more focus should be implemented on HOW to SOLVE the problem.

One of the most common problems of today is that everyone's a little bit broken and that's okay, but a person must decide what to do with it.

More commonly than not, a man and a woman (or other) throughout their lives have experienced bad relationships. This can make a person lack in confidence, self esteem, trust and leave you very skeptical when considering future relationships.

By the time this person meets their perfect other, both man and woman are too scared to take a chance.

Let that sink in a minute...

It is paramount that a person reminds themselves, that not all men and women are the same. Bad relationships are not always bad (they have positives too), they are necessary, they are experiences, they are lessons which teach you want you do want in a person and what you simply won't tolerate.

Yes, it is a gamble. But, if it's right, it is worth it. There are no guarantees, if this was the case divorce rates would not exist, I like to see it as a leap of faith.

Can I get your email address?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by samicine(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2020
francescainnoce:
This a beautiful piece of writing. Do you write as a hobby? Good job. well done.
I'd say it's a mixture of two things, Hobby and passion. I'm hoping to make a career out of it someday.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by samicine(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2020
FarindokiBetTip:

Can I get your email address?

Yes sure, ifegwusam@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by FarindokiBetTip(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2020
samicine:

Yes sure, ifegwusam@gmail.com
check mail
Re: What Do You Do With Your Pain? What Do You Use Your Pain For? by Correctbro1: 12:12pm On May 17, 2020
samicine:

I'd say it's a mixture of two things, Hobby and passion. I'm hoping to make a career out of it someday.

bro pls how do you go about the opera hub thing? how is it been monetized, pls

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Sleeping With Men For Money;blessing Okoro Said / What Is The Highest Number Of Abortions You've Heard Before, And By Who? / Six Mates You Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.