Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type (5851 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / She Posted What Her Husband Told Her Straight To Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2023
I just like the part where a man like what he sees in the woman and knowing the person she is with won't give her the love you will give her

And you just marry her straight and then with time she falls in love with you

But loyal women don't like being bought with money #ebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by udede(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2023
So what exactly do you want ? Do you want me to marry you straight ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2023
You can’t buy love with money, you may just end up being played as a man if money is all you flaunt. A lady’s heart is always where it is and this has nothing to do with money

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Lmao

udede:
So what exactly do you want ? Do you want me to marry you straight ?
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2023
A lady can fall in love later if the dick na correct one forget it

Esoresor:
You can’t buy love with money, you may just end up being played as a man if you money is all you flaunt. A lady’s heart is always where it is and this has nothing to do with money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Lastly every woman is a freak in bed

If she is not telling you those dirty thoughts in her mind then she is not attracted to you

If she is not telling you, how she want to be Bleep and touch

If she is not telling you how much she want you badly& giving you sign

Hmmn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
A lady can fall in love later if the dick na correct one forget it

Well, I don’t know about that. But I don’t believe in such

5 Likes

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2023
In 2023...??
Marry another person's girl friend straight and she will fall in love with him later...??

why is that u women like advising other women's son to do things that will likely hurt them as long as it favours u women grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Lmao

advanceDNA:
In 2023...??
Marry another person's girl friend straight and she will fall in love with him later...??

why is that u women like advising other women's son to do things that will likely hurt them as long as it favours u women grin

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2023
It's an ebook though

Also it can happen because women fall in love during sex except she is an ashawo

Esoresor:
Well, I don’t know about that. But I don’t believe in such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's an ebook though

Also it can happen because women fall in love during sex except she is an ashawo

Well, maybe you are right . The more reason you should keep your body as a woman so as not to be messed up by the wrong man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Exactly now you get

And you are beautiful with nice shape

Esoresor:
Well, maybe you are right . The more reason you should keep your body as a woman so as not to be messed up by the wrong man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
"Be the reason someone feels welcome, seen, heard, valued, loved, and supported today."

- Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I just like the part where a man like what he sees in the woman and knowing the person she is with won't give her the love you will give her

And you just marry her straight and then with time she falls in love with you

But loyal women don't like being bought with money #ebook
All these she-men thunder wey go faya una abi e dey gym
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by ItisWell22(f): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
In 2023...??

😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Mercury12(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Love is for sale in Nigeria now. That is reality

6 Likes

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is how paternity fraud starts. This is BS
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
This low budget wannabe relationship expert always have a stupid opinion to post online, you!better learn to keep shut since your brain is empty sad
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
In 2023...??

Yes Na. Marry her straight na. You no want Hospital's way dey do DNA test chop?
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Mccallistas(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
ednut1:
Do you mind the OP?

While she's yet to love you, there would be a lot of kpanshing going on between her and the love of her life.

It's like you no value your life.

Be ready to do her bidding and train another man child on top.

1 Like

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lmao

FATHAT:

All these she-men thunder wey go faya una abi e dey gym
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lmao

Mercury12:
Love is for sale is Nigeria now. That is reality
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
And you are reading it so that means your brain is empty as well period

Merch:
This low budget wannabe relationship expert always have a stupid opinion to post online, you!better learn to keep shut since your brain is empty sad
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lols

ednut1:
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by starstaz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
This digital bimpe self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wetin I do

starstaz:
This digital bimpe self.
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by qtguru(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
The sex usually drops in marriage, bait and switch. Especially a Christain brother, now he has to be religious and sexless. Women are smart kiss
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice website

qtguru:
The sex usually drops in marriage, bait and switch. Especially a Christain brother, now he has to be religious and sexless. Women are smart kiss
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Holybaddo: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
All this one you people are saying are just stories

As far as I am concerned
IN THE NAME OF MONEY ALL KPEKUS SHALL BOW
Here is a Fact that I know and it have never failed
Re: Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hmmn

Holybaddo:
All this one you people are saying are just stories

As far as I am concerned
IN THE NAME OF MONEY ALL KPEKUS SHALL BOW
Here is a Fact that I know and it have never failed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / When A Lady Is Raped... (pics) / These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.