Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length (1804 Views)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
So people will carry ruler and put on there dIck to measure the length they will think they have a short dick, why will you use a rigid body to measure a flexible body.

My brother go get you tie now take the length of your dIck and transfer it to a ruler and take your measurements.

Come back and share testimonies if I am a pastor now, I will tell you I have done miracle.

If you think it is not big enough look it through the mirror and see how exactly others view your dlck .
Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Dobson43: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
angry
Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mathscum:
So people will carry ruler and put on there dIck to measure the length they will think they have a short dick, why will you use a rigid body to measure a flexible body.

My brother go get you tie now take the length of your dIck and transfer it to a ruler and take your measurements.

Come back and share testimonies if I am a pastor now, I will tell you I have done miracle.

If you think it is not big enough look it through the mirror and see how exactly others view your dlck .

I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by squash47(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
guy, why are you always talking about dick ?

did you study dickology ?
nearly all d posts on ur profile talks about dick....na wa o

1 Like

Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
if it's small, it is small! learn how to use ur own very well and stop giving urself hopeless hope
Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mathscum If I want to measure it should I measure it when it's angry or when it shrink which of the two
Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Kaykay999(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
My Guy don graduate from dickology
grin wink wink
Guys no more ruler for measurement,use tie.
Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Kissiemu(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nna men!

Small prick is small prick. Which one are you giving guys fake ginger of mind
Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Blessed13(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
What a discovery

Re: You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Mathscum If I want to measure it should I measure it when it's angry or when it shrink which of the two
When it is angry (erect length)
When it is shrink (flaccid length)

You measure both to know your erect and flaccid length

(1) (Reply)

Experiences In Dating Foreigners... / Pussy Eating 101 / Married Man Caught In Act Of Sex For Job Scandal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.