Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (97238 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Kalubolt(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.
Spot on man, absolutely spot on
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Kalubolt(m): 5:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Many are called, few are chosen.

Many will give excuses now for their love of sin, but will they on the day of the Lord?

Many who claim to be Christians also fall prey in justifying this sin, I say this to your shame.

Eternal regret is the reward of the cowardly and those who turn from the commandments of the Lord.

Be wise and flee from the wrath to come.

To the truly faithful, hold fast to your crown, so that no man may take it.
What makes you think your religion is the true religion and acceptable to God?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Tirips(f): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.
Shut up! u lack spiritual wisdom. U are not just carnal but empty.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunnyokou: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Timil post=88863514]How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

In as much as your argument sounds very intelligent. The bible can never be dispoved to have been inspired by God
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Makuos19: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Fucsheetup:
True. I do look like a Prostitute.
Ok.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Achorise:

You aren’t making any sense my friend,you are only trying to prove you know too much.
Which maybe pride.
Christianity is simple,they are unbelievers here on this forum,Oga learn to buttress your point or your comments so unbelievers can at least learn something.
No hard feelings sir.
Please sir help me define your own version of Christianity so I could understand you better.Thanks
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:

I thought he knows yesterday, today and tomorrow
It's just that you don't understand the privileges God gave to man or the epitome of relationship God had with man.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mryacks: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Interesting15:

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!

Blessed write up...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
emddi:
It's just that you don't understand the privileges God gave to man or the epitome of relationship God had with man.

Such epitome of relationship but he'll still roast them in hell for their mistake
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Fucsheetup(f): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Makuos19:
Ok. You look just like my prostitute mom then.
K
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:

Such epitome of relationship but he'll still roast them in hell for their mistake
What punishment do you recommend for inhuman beings like terrorists that doesn't want to repent?
Ezekiel 33 vs 11-20:I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked,but rather that they turn from their ways and live.If someone who is wicked repents,that person's former wickedness will not bring condemnation..............
2 Peter 3 vs 9:The Lord is not slow in keeping is promise,instead he is patient for the good reason that he is not willing that anyone should perish,and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
emddi:
What punishment do you recommend for inhuman beings like terrorists that doesn't want to repent?
Ezekiel 33 vs 11-20:I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked,but rather that they turn from their ways and live.If someone who is wicked repents,that person's former wickedness will not bring condemnation..............

But God way is not the way of man
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:

But God way is not the way of man
Has God not being merciful enough.
Or why do you think that the wicked live longer?God is selling them more time to repent
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
emddi:
Has God not being merciful enough.
Or why do you think that the wicked live longer?God is selling them more time to repent

And the end of the day he'll roast them.

Very horrible if u ask me

P. S so u believe the wicked live longer
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:

And the end of the day he'll roast them.

Very horrible if u ask me

P. S so u believe the wicked live longer
Ecclesiastical 7 vs 15:The righteous perishing in their righteousness,the wicked living long in their wickedness.
Job 21 vs 7 :Why do the wicked live on,growing old and increasing in power.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
emddi:
Ecclesiastical 7 vs 15:The righteous perishing in their righteousness,the wicked living long in their wickedness.
Job 21 vs 7 :Why do the wicked live on,growing old and increasing in power.

This doesn't prove anything tho all u did was quote from a book full of stories
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:

This doesn't prove anything tho all u did was quote from a book full of stories
Just a book?
I was worst than you before,a hardcore atheist,until i started questioning life.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
emddi:
Just a book?
I was worst than you before,a hardcore atheist,until i started questioning life.

A book filled with stories

U questioned life, that's none of my business. U worst pass me, u don't know me.

Truth remains the God that's claim to know yesterday, today and tomorrow definitely don't know what I will do tomorrow. If he knew Adam will sin against him he won't create him
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Achorise: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
emddi:
Please sir help me define your own version of Christianity so I could understand you better.Thanks
It’s okay my brother,I’m sorry I just wanted you to explain more so unbelievers can understand more.
Kudos
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by holyfather(m): 2:17am On Apr 28, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
As in disturbance? Look if you don’t believe in premarital sex, keep it to yourself. Why do you have to associate people wanting sex to be witches/wizards, demons, diabolical etc? Sex is a physiological need/pleasure, so it is not a bad thing to do. What you should be advocating for is for casual sex to be done with condom.
If you want casual sex to be done with condom, keep it to yourself you dumbo.
Simple lesson you cannot learn.
You know it all
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2020
sunshineV:

A book filled with stories

U questioned life, that's none of my business. U worst pass me, u don't know me.

Truth remains the God that's claim to know yesterday, today and tomorrow definitely don't know what I will do tomorrow. If he knew Adam will sin against him he won't create him
OK o,please yourself.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Achorise:

It’s okay my brother,I’m sorry I just wanted you to explain more so unbelievers can understand more.
Kudos
Okay sir
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by x123xlolls(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Timil:

Your Brain is full of dust, open up bro and re-think twice, you are highly deceiving ur self...
Timil:

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that [b]GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.

Your Brain is full of dust, open up bro and re-think twice, you are highly deceiving ur self...[/b]
Timil:

Your Brain is full of dust, open up bro and re-think twice, you are highly deceiving ur self...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by DATACUG00000(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by PropertyBuying(f): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
SWORD419:
Its seems very few Christians are practicing the true te,achings of Christianity

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.