Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. (556 Views)

The Grass Is Greener Where You Water It / The Grass Is Green......beautiful / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Why do we act so cool and caring with people not in our personal life. We don't mind their flaws, we are quick to help, listen, and act as if we are always there for them.
What about those in our lifes? I am talking about our parents, siblings, spouse and friends. How do we relate to them? Always seeing their flaws, hardly assist them, don't give them listening ears. This is what makes people think the grass is always greener at the other side. But it is just an illusion. Yea! When you cross to the other part of the person's life you become irrelevant and annoying. Just speaking from experience, please let me know your thoughts on this.

Re: The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. by Isoduwa(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Corona virus Nor know that one
Re: The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. by Obinnau(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Isoduwa:
Corona virus Nor know that one
cheesy
Re: The Grass Always Greener At The Other Side. by Idonki(f): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corona is still on

(1) (Reply)

Practical Steps To Effectively Start And Grow A Business. / I Cant Believe He Slept With His Daughter / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.