Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! (570 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by darhray(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
Sometimes we fall in love with a partner without getting love in return, its hurt so bad.

Was dating this girl in 2013, meet her in school, shes so beautiful � and look gorgeous, we became friends and i fell in love with her, she also joke and play with me and i tought she will also feel thesame towards me.

I asked her out and we dated for 6month, i really do love her but shes kind of a girl that love clubbing, like she go clubbing behind me and move with allot of guys, i just knew i fell inlove with the wrong girl, well na to deh nack am heavy and dispose later
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by haiti007(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Yes! I dated her so as to pay the debt I owe her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2020
Well, I've had a couple of women fall in love with me. I was the wrong partner in these cases. It's funny because despite warning them about my flaws, they still loved me. I guess I must be a charmer cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
darhray:
Sometimes we fall in love with a partner without getting love in return, its hurt so bad.

Was dating this girl in 2013, meet her in school, shes so beautiful � and look gorgeous, we became friends and i fell in love with her, she also joke and play with me and i tought she will also feel thesame towards me.

I asked her out and we dated for 6month, i really do love her but shes kind of a girl that love clubbing, like she go clubbing behind me and move with allot of guys, i just knew i fell inlove with the wrong girl, well na to deh nack am heavy and dispose later

Smhh. I'm sure you're the right person...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
No.

And this question can objectively be answered, I feel, by considering a fact - if you're a right or wrong person, too...

grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by James4bright(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by sirzee1660(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
That has been my problem...till date I love like die , spend alot for them but last last I will b fool...my brothers in the haux women are not go especially dating at youthful age is a scam...
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
Yes. Not like he is not a good person, and I'm not saying I am perfect either but he shows me off to everyone too much and I am more of a private person... I really don't like to be seen... In fact an ideal date for me would be at your house, cook or order pizza, watch movie, a lil bit of vodka and then doze off... Going out isn't my thing lol... I felt he was using me for his own self esteem, like he is insecure... I now started pitying him... The pity became irritation. I just had to end it!

He said we should become good friends, but I just couldn't... once I'm done with you, there ain't no point keeping contact plus it could cause harm to future relationship(s).....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Partner ? Share Your Experience!!! by darhray(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2020
lala we need this on fp
darhray:

(1) (Reply)

Beta And Omega Males, Come And Feed From This Grain Of Redpilled Wisdom / Where To Meet A Girl From Ukraine? / Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.