Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Confused About This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused About This Girl (2692 Views)

Confused About My Friend / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Please naira landers, I seriously need advice from you guys. There's this girl I have been trying to date for the past one month,she keeps giving me a No for an answer, though we live in the same compound and she shared so much secret about herself to me,even if other guys asked her out she turned them down, she seems not to hide anything from me and became so close. But I let her know that the feelings am having for her is beyond been just a mere friend. I told her I love her and I can't just pretend to be playing this game of just a friend when others are already seeing it that am the one banging her, I persuaded her so much to me where I stand with her and she promised to give me an answer yesterday been Saturday. So yesterday came and I called her for the answer and she told me her words are final and is a big No. Though I got angry and upset inside me but I didn't let it out, I just told her to go that I won't be getting any closer to her anymore so that I can get her out of my head, she took some time to ask me to explain to her what did I mean by those comments I made, I told her that with or without her I can still live my life and nothing change so I don't need her close to me again and she walked out of my house silently. Three hours later she came knocking on my door when I opened the door it was her with tears on her eyes and she was sweating heavily and she asked me why am I doing that to her and I asked her what? At this point I was confused I don't know what to say again, I just ask her to go that I will get back to her, please that's why I write this article, please I need you guys advice.
Re: Confused About This Girl by donbachi(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2020
U dey hustle for canadian visa since..visa don reach ur hand,u sey make dem go..2moro dem go issue dat visa to anoda person and u go vex..how e dey do u?

8 Likes

Re: Confused About This Girl by osaro6: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2020
my bro is your time to pretend if only you truly love her,i repeat if only you truly love her..that's do like say you nor know her again that for now na work you wan face..Buh really you just Wana pretend,then when you are finally in control ,you ask her out for the second time i tell you she will rush to accept you..try it and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
U dey hustle for canadian visa since..visa don reach ur hand,u sey make dem go..2moro dem go issue dat visa to anoda person and u go vex..how e dey do u?
honestly you won't understand how this girl making difficult for my feelings, she can't allow me to touch or even kiss her, she said she is a virgin.
Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2020
osaro6:
my bro is your time to pretend if only you truly love her,i repeat if only you truly love her..that's do like say you nor know her again that for now na work you wan face..Buh really you just Wana pretend,then when you are finally in control ,you ask her out for the second time i tell you she will rush to accept you..try it and thank me later
OK, I will try to give this your idea a shot.
Re: Confused About This Girl by Papertrails(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:
Please naira landers, I seriously need advice from you guys. There's this girl I have been trying to date for the past one month,she keeps giving me a No for an answer, though we live in the same compound and she shared so much secret about herself to me,even if other guys asked her out she turned them down, she seems not to hide anything from me and became so close. But I let her know that the feelings am having for her is beyond been just a mere friend. I told her I love her and I can't just pretend to be playing this game of just a friend when others are already seeing it that am the one banging her, I persuaded her so much to me where I stand with her and she promised to give me an answer yesterday been Saturday. So yesterday came and I called her for the answer and she told me her words are final and is a big No. Though I got angry and upset inside me but I didn't let it out, I just told her to go that I won't be getting any closer to her anymore so that I can get her out of my head, she took some time to ask me to explain to her what did I mean by those comments I made, I told her that with or without her I can still live my life and nothing change so I don't need her close to me again and she walked out of my house silently. Three hours later she came knocking on my door when I opened the door it was her with tears on her eyes and she was sweating heavily and she asked me why am I doing that to her and I asked her what? At this point I was confused I don't know what to say again, I just ask her to go that I will get back to her, please that's why I write this article, please I need you guys advice.

Op well giving her the distance was good cos you already told her how you felt and she said no to you at that point there's no need been close to her.....but since she came back with tears in her eyes try and talk things over and see if she's back to say yes to your request. But I will strongly advise you to guard your emotions so she doesn't rob you off it, if she says yes to your request accept her but if she still insist on a NO then I will advise you to move ahead maybe with another girl around your neighborhood. OP u strong sha wanting to date a girl in your compound I can't try that shit.

5 Likes

Re: Confused About This Girl by donbachi(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:
honestly you won't understand how this girl making difficult for my feelings, she can't allow me to touch or even kiss her, she said she is a virgin.
so if u enter canada today,does it mean u go start work immediately?atleas u go know ur environs,do some window shopping and observations..which one u wan enter "wororo".

4 Likes

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Papertrails:

Op well giving her the distance was good cos you already told her how you felt and she said no to you at that point there's no need been close to her.....but since she came back with tears in her eyes try and talk things over and see if she's back to say yes to your request. But I will strongly advise you to guard your emotions so she doesn't rob you off it, if she says yes to your request accept her but if she still insist on a NO then I will advise you to move ahead maybe with another girl around your neighborhood. OP u strong sha wanting to date a girl in your compound I can't try that shit.
honestly we are just three tenants occupying the compound and the way she also assisted with some house chores made me to have interest in her.
Re: Confused About This Girl by Dollarheist: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Papertrails:

Dont follow this oooo
Unless you will lose her at a supersonic speed
Lock up for her big time like say she be your enemy no even give her chance to talk to you for like a month and even so you can even get close to another girl in your hood and rub it on her face dont be scared not to lose her she aint a goddess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused About This Girl by Tominix(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Mods why did you remove my topic, hahahahaha BUH OP . . . . . LET ME BERRA SHUT UP B4 FRUSTRATED PIPS COME FOR ME
Re: Confused About This Girl by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2020
You are on track boy, you are doing the reverse emotional blackmail right
She is just finding it difficult to Kickstart a relationship. In compound stuff, you don't ask out, you just start touching and stuff, she will be the one to be asking you what's your plan.
You mess up initially but you can still get through with what you are doing.

So next, don't be too aggressive towards her, instead give her the impression that someone else is coming to occupied your attention.
If you can, get romantically close to her close friend if you cannot, any other girl that can visit you will do, if you still cannot, whenever you see her, fake a call and be saying romantic things to the air, keep smiling.

Lastly, I hope one of you will be leaving the compound in the next 1 or 2 years because compound stuff gets ugly after 2 years max
Re: Confused About This Girl by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2020
If she's truly an innocent virgin, she's saying 'NO' because she's scared. The thoughts and fear of you ramming her tight hole to shreds and probably dumping her afterwards, doesn't go well with her mind. I feel you should make her trust you more, she really likes you but she needs your assurance.

2 Likes

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2020
ITbomb:
You are on track boy, you are doing the reverse emotional blackmail right
She is just finding it difficult to Kickstart a relationship. In compound stuff, you don't ask out, you just start touching and stuff, she will be the one to be asking you what's your plan.
You mess up initially but you can still get through with what you are doing.

So next, don't be too aggressive towards her, instead give her the impression that someone else is coming to occupied your attention.
If you can, get romantically close to her close friend if you cannot, any other girl that can visit you will do, if you still cannot, whenever you see her, fake a call and be saying romantic things to the air, keep smiling.

Lastly, I hope one of you will be leaving the compound in the next 1 or 2 years because compound stuff gets ugly after 2 years max
Thanks for your advice, but in the touching aspect of a thing, she no give me chance in the first place ooh, she say she be virgin.
Re: Confused About This Girl by Papertrails(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:
honestly we are just three tenants occupying the compound and the way she also assisted with some house chores made me to have interest in her.

Guy that idea of dating your neighbors is a no no cos u will automatically have a monitoring spirit and u no go fit bring another girl come house.
Re: Confused About This Girl by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Don't date a neighbour, it wouldn't end well. To make matters worse, all your concern is about having sex with her. You are sitting on a loaded keg of gunpowder.
Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Semperty:
If she's truly an innocent virgin, she's saying no because she's scared. The thoughts and fear of you ramming her tight hole to shreds and probably dumping her afterwards doesn't go well with her mind. I feel you should make her trust you more, she really likes you but she needs your assurance.
I have try all my best to make her understand, I have given her all the assurance but I still don't know what's causing her fear for saying no
Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Papertrails:

Guy that idea of dating your neighbors it a no no cos u will automatically have a monitoring spirit and u no go fit bring another girl come house.
honestly I don't normally flirt with girls, since 2016 I broke up with my ex girlfriend I haven't dated another girl

1 Like

Re: Confused About This Girl by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:
I have try all my best to make her understand, I have given her all the assurance but I still don't know what's causing her fear for saying no
stop giving her your attention. Tell her you can't live with the fact that someone who you love so much(she) keeps on rejecting you and it's better you both stay off eachother. See her reactions.
Re: Confused About This Girl by halogate: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2020
op,,.
hw old are u?..hw old is she?...
dating ur neighbor is a vry bad idea. d close marking will be too much. its only a matter of time b4 u start cohabiting.
..beta use ur head o. me no dey trust woman tears..be logical n less emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2020
halogate:
op,,.
dating ur neighbor is a vry bad idea. d close marking will be too much. its only a matter of time b4 u start cohabiting.
am 25 and she will be clocking 18 by May 12th
Re: Confused About This Girl by halogate: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:
am 25 and she will be clocking 18 by May 12th
ah..i tot as much..
..she's quite young.prolly jst finished sec sch.
im assuming she's inexperinced, hence d fear.
@op..neighbor biznes is neva a gud biznes, especially 4 her age.
bt if u intend date n disvirgin her (in d lng run),,,gt ready 4d drama u wil witness.
Re: Confused About This Girl by Omar09(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:
Please naira landers, I seriously need advice from you guys. There's this girl I have been trying to date for the past one month,she keeps giving me a No for an answer, though we live in the same compound and she shared so much secret about herself to me,even if other guys asked her out she turned them down, she seems not to hide anything from me and became so close. But I let her know that the feelings am having for her is beyond been just a mere friend. I told her I love her and I can't just pretend to be playing this game of just a friend when others are already seeing it that am the one banging her, I persuaded her so much to me where I stand with her and she promised to give me an answer yesterday been Saturday. So yesterday came and I called her for the answer and she told me her words are final and is a big No. [/b]Though I got angry and upset inside me but I didn't let it out, I just told her to go that I won't be getting any closer to her anymore so that I can get her out of my head, she took some time to ask me to explain to her what did I mean by those comments I made, I told her that with or without her I can still live my life and nothing change so I don't need her close to me again and she walked out of my house silently[b]. Three hours later she came knocking on my door when I opened the door it was her with tears on her eyes and she was sweating heavily and she asked me why am I doing that to her and I asked her what? At this point I was confused I don't know what to say again, I just ask her to go that I will get back to her, please that's why I write this article, please I need you guys advice.

This is not the best answer to her. You made it seem like she pointed a gun to your head and forced you to live your life revolving around hers and so you got fed up and was ready to take bullet grin grin.

The best thing would have been to just quietly walk out or gently ask her to leave your house and then you start bringing girls home or do whatever the fück you was doing before her.
Re: Confused About This Girl by ichidodo: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
You inadvertently played the "dread" card on her...Now to seal the deal if you're still interested in her then play the "push/pull" card on her. Which is you act all friendly and lovey dovey with her-escalate this by touching her at every opportunity- then ignore her at other times...like totally ignore her like she doesn't exist....Do it on and off...Like clock work..Before you know it she will be emotionally attached to you and at your mercy.

1 Like

Re: Confused About This Girl by Freelane33(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Dating your Neighbour is like doing a Ponzi scheme . It will later end up in tear//fight .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Freelane33:
Dating your Neighbour is like doing a Ponzi scheme . It will later end up in tear//fight .
this your meme got me laughing very hard
Re: Confused About This Girl by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can you imagine
Now who else agree with me that women are the most confused human being on Earth
I personally don't understand why she's cryingangry
Re: Confused About This Girl by infogenius(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
uwuana:

I wanted to ask how old u are but I wouldn't.
The truth is that there are relationships that thrive and weather storms than dis trashy bf/gf tin.
Must u be her love? Because she is close to u because she confides in u means u should have affections for her.
If u happen to be a pastor, u'll be friend all d female members that comes for counselling.

Let me advise you from experience, don't press to be her bf, if you date her, you will loose her.

Just be her bestie and get the best out of the relationship that way.

The key here is to put ur emotions under control and don't let it control you

1 Like

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Can you imagine
Now who else agree with me that women are the most confused human being on Earth
I personally don't understand why she's cryingangry
honestly the thing taya me and I get confused, I just ask her to leave that I will get back to her.
Re: Confused About This Girl by harrwix(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abort mission.... I repeat Abort mission

Dating a neighbor is the worse decision you might ever make and always end woefully. It might seem sweet and a easy catch, but it always turn sour at the end.
Why not accept this said lady as a friend and go out to get a girlfriend that will come from outside your area. Your respect will hence be enhanced and intact if you do this.

1 Like

Re: Confused About This Girl by Starz825(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
halogate:
op,,.
U sef ask aw old the girl...I'm so sure that girl just wrote jamb exams this yr

1 Like

Re: Confused About This Girl by uwuana: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
harrwix:
Abort mission.... I repeat Abort mission

Dating a neighbor is the worse decision you might ever make and always end woefully. It might seem sweet and a easy catch, but it always turn sour at the end.
Why not accept this said lady as a friend and go out to get a girlfriend that will come from outside your area. Your respect will hence be enhanced and intact if you do this.
I try to abort the mission earlier but the more we get close the more the feelings grow stronger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Killed Two Dogs With His Car / 8 Nigerian Female Celebrities With The Hottest Legs (photos) / …....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.