Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (41692 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Mongomeyen(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is so unfortunate, without shame, this same man was sharing small small bread as palliative. Who did we offend that we are punished with leaders like this.

nifemi25:
So upon on the money obasa is looting, all he can afford is #70 bread for the people that voted for him....
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Ezmans: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Obaza is indeed a criminal but when will you post fraudulent doing of the like of Ihedioha that bot a single car for 187 million

When will cursed n foolish Igbos learn to remove the log in your own eye before helping others.

17 divide by 187 = 11

Ihedioha as committed a fraud 11 times bigger than Obaza yet you or your bigoted father did not deem it fit to write a single alphabet about it yet you left your wretched region to be monitoring a Lagos that if it stop developing 1 trillion years from now none of your erosion raveged shithole state can meet in any sphere of development.

Upon all the money looted by Ikpeazu na only one wrap of eba with ofe nsala he was able to give. The likes of lousy mouth Abaribe, Ugwuayi Ekeweremadu Umahi n other lunatics you elected as representative are yet to give pure water. My brother you are indeed doomed with chronic hatred, irredeemable bigotry and excessive foolishness all trait of your tribesmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/5815934/n187-million-mercedes-benz-sprinter-ihedioha
You are a tribalistic bigot that is Yoruba youths fears to move out of there region,sahara reporters published a news but you have shift it to igbos, this shows that you I'll continue to be slaves to all this evil men in Nigeria forever

12 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by millhouse: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
See his own contribution to his constituency during the lockdown

7 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Otunba2004(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Post it too here too & let's continue to shame all of them as we find them.This is why medium like NL are public parliament.Corruption among politicians knows no criteria of comparison.
haaaaaa grin God will bless you my brother I love this your comment, can't he post his own fact about south Eastern Governors or thier speaker if he has evidence to buttress his point did anybody holds his hand not to write, hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by ricson11(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Obaza is indeed a criminal but when will you post fraudulent doing of the like of Ihedioha that bot a single car for 187 million

When will cursed n foolish Igbos learn to remove the log in your own eye before helping others.

17 divide by 187 = 11

Ihedioha as committed a fraud 11 times bigger than Obaza yet you or your bigoted father did not deem it fit to write a single alphabet about it yet you left your wretched region to be monitoring a Lagos that if it stop developing 1 trillion years from now none of your erosion raveged shithole state can meet in any sphere of development.

Upon all the money looted by Ikpeazu na only one wrap of eba with ofe nsala he was able to give. The likes of lousy mouth Abaribe, Ugwuayi Ekeweremadu Umahi n other lunatics you elected as representative are yet to give pure water. My brother you are indeed doomed with chronic hatred, irredeemable bigotry and excessive foolishness all trait of your tribesmen.

When you smoke excess weed this is the result

2 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

Maceolane: my looter is better than yours. That's right he's better than yours. Omo ale gbogbo

13 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by supereagle(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
It was loaf of bread he gave people as relief package, boys were using it to play football.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
No wonder him dey run mouth sey d lockdown no dey effective..him forget sey,leg wey dey waka waka e get eye wey dey see am.
d
Abeg that's an Igbo adage... Say it in Igbo first b4 interpreting it in English... Foolish set of people selling our culture
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Omoluabi16(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
That doesn't mean obasa won't win the next 5 elections if he so wishes to contest. These men are criminals who are consolidating this thuggery and agbero lifestyle in lagos.. People have been so brainwashed that they'll see nothing wrong with this. They'll rather have them as godfathers, happy to feed on crumbs hoping to be an Mc oluomo one day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by oludavkay: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

What is this one saying.... Radarada!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Jcael(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Looting state funds in the guise of a cleaning company that is privately owned. 17m every month. He should keep at it. undecided posterity will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by strafist911: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

Oga divert your anger & frustration to Sowore who leaked this scam & wickedness since you don't want to vent ur anger on Obasa who has been looting Lagos state Treasury without mercy.
We all know all politicians in Nigeria are criminals irrespective of their tribes/region.
Nigeria is in a mess today because of people like you who apply regional/ethnic/religious sentiments when dealing with crucial societal issues.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Post it too here too & let's continue to shame all of them as we find them.This is why medium like NL are public parliament.Corruption among politicians knows no criteria of comparison.
Sir, you shouldn't have replied the bouncing fool

5 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by mujiboy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Larryfest:
Blame the useless people of the area who elected a criminal like him into office... One of his hotels along AIT Road is something else, they use the states fund to service there lifestyle forgetting the masses.

I stay around that axis, what’s the name of the hotel ?
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Otunba2004(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
Pls conduct yourself well as I am not the cause of your outburst sir.Omoyele Sowore's Sahara Reporters did the exposure & not me.So direct your anger towards him man.

I was part of June-12 protests to validate MKO Abiola's mandate in Ibadan back then while the likes of Sowore were spearheading it in Lagos.So you see that we all are not as you think?
continue doing your good work my brother don't mind that tribalist,I support anybody exposing our politicians I don't care where the politician comes from and I pray God will expose all of them, keep it up bro don't let anybody bring you down,omoyele exposed obasa but you brought it for us here in nairaland to read, good job bro

9 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
I cannot believe this. We are not well in this lagos and Nigeria.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by oloriLFC(f): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

It still didn't make Obasa right. Inability to put our leaders to check is what is plaguing us now. We are too tribalistic and that is why those in power will keep trampling us under. Let us all stand as one, say the truth irrespective of any social, tribal, religious or ethnic factor and we'll be better off as a people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by 9gerian: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
But saharareporters is owned by Sowore a Yoruba...

Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

4 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is why jungle justice is sometimes attractive.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by malvisguy212: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
StrikeBack:
tongue
Sha you Sabi attack religion? You meet the real problem and you open tongue.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Otunba2004(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
michoim:
And so what? How much Rivers state speaker get?
see this useless man

4 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Even in this pandemic and lockdown, they won't miss making this payment because it goes straight to their pockets. But they might instead miss paying salaries or giving out any tangible palliative because it goes to the masses. That is how much our politicians value us.

They are learning from their Master. What they see him do they do.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Staro: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lagos is another
massive scam

2 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
[s]
Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

[/s]

What sort of nonsense is this?

This is a thread about the Lagos State speaker and not about the governor of Abia state.

Are you a protege of Obasa or what?

Yorubas will say, what is bad is bad, no matter what name you call it.

Does Ikpeazu's wrong doings in Abia state make the criminal allowances stated here right and just in the midst of gut-wrenching poverty?

angry angry angry angry

We will continue to call out the evil deeds of our leaders.

That's the only way we grow.

If others call them out for us, whatever the motives are, we should be grateful and condemn the evil doers in our midst.

That is the only way we grow.

12 Likes

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't worry about you people again now since I started celebrating Passover in 2019. It is now between you all and Elohim. Whether you are political, economic, spiritual, domestic, religious or otherwise Pharaoh. Be wise. Passover shakes Pharaohs . Don't be one. If you are one, repent and plead for mercy from Elohim. Learn more at www. yeshuasfootsteps.home.blog. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dobson43:
lipsrsealed

While goin through this thread, I stumbled upon a comment made by someone who is seriously Pained that a state governor of a certain state in the Eastern axis has committed a far more horrendous crime.

I am incredulous overwhelmed by the new low the citizens of this country have found themselves. It's disheartening and at the same time confusing that rationality and common sense have been divorced from collective thinking. But maybe I am not making sense. But all thief na thief and should be condemned in the strongest terms possible and culprits should be made to face the most stringent punishments available but I forgot that this is Nigeria. I stopped thinking to myself and I just gave up on our collective cause. This country is finished.
Well said buddy!
Some gullible folks would come out n say.. Your governor is the bigger thief not knowing that they are both thieves who don't even give a bleep about him..

This is beyond a pathetic reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:

17 divide by 187 = 11

Those ones are being criticized too like you.You are not different.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by sammirano: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
That bastard, that's the reason he is less concerned about the lockdown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.