Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (41686 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
No wonder him dey run mouth sey d lockdown no dey effective..him forget sey,leg wey dey waka waka e get eye wey dey see am.
oooh, he's the bastard. God will judge him. I've been indoors since, I'm an hustler, no going out no money, I've spent all I have, and this gay is saying trash, na covid 19 go kill am last last.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by ernie1234(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/26/lagos-speaker-obasa-gets-n17m-monthly-maintenance-personal-residence-guest-house

How I wish you guys were in Agege to see the miserable, God forsaken and useless bread that he was throwing at Agege residents...
It was very painful... ���
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by freemanq(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Every Sunday dey ask us to pray for Nigeria?
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by dallyemmy: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
That is a loud speaker!
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Affaberry: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Now he can fully come out to challenge Ambode once more
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Joshforeal: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Otunba2004:
still it doesn't add up my brother,all our politicians are bunch of criminals and thieves southwest,south east,south South and entire North don't take sides plz God will expose all of them, covid19 will locate all our leaders including their families
Amen. Any family member that wants to unnecessarily quote us will have his/her life filled with perpetual sorrows.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Lastmankc(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Nigeria can not be good now because Igbo criminals like your father looting 100 of millions are not exposed while you the sons of fraudster can be screening thief on thief we exposed ourselves stealing 10 of millions. I don't know which criminal should be jailed first btw the two.

myndd1,lala, seun. You can see this. Not when I react you guys we just ban me.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by obailala(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
While only a wretched cursed n forsaken soul will complain about a thief pocketing N17M because he is a Yoruba while the same lunatic will idolize a fraudster pocketing 180M because he's igbo.

Enough said.

And who is idolizing any thief here? Kindly point out where I or anyone else in this thread idolized or defended anyone?

You are the only lunatic here idolizing a thief on the alter of tribalism but you're way too deranged to even notice it.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Jflex07(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tribalism and bigotry has eaten deep into most Nigerians, Just look at how one fool up there who is wretched,poor ,useless and frustrated is comparing thieves of both tribes .Nigeria may never be better with such people in our midst.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by luluosas(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria is doomed unless we changed our military constitution in place
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by awoluyi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is a chicken change for one of the owners of our commonwealth. I thought it was N17million per week! Do you know what it takes to be a Speaker in Nigeria? Do you think it is easy to be a master of conquered people?
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by kaycee125: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
No politician basic salary is 650, the lowest is 830 as far as I know
baillers123:
Forget legit work, politics is the most lucrative business in Nigeria.. If u r told of the various allowances these guys get monthly n each seating ehh.. U will weep.. They will only come out to tell us about their basics salary of 650k.. And will even looking for sympathy from us .. Fear politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Sheuns(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Obaza is indeed a criminal but when will you post fraudulent doing of the like of Ihedioha that bot a single car for 187 million

When will cursed n foolish Igbos learn to remove the log in your own eye before helping others.

17 divide by 187 = 11

Ihedioha as committed a fraud 11 times bigger than Obaza yet you or your bigoted father did not deem it fit to write a single alphabet about it yet you left your wretched region to be monitoring a Lagos that if it stop developing 1 trillion years from now none of your erosion raveged shithole state can meet in any sphere of development.

Upon all the money looted by Ikpeazu na only one wrap of eba with ofe nsala he was able to give. The likes of lousy mouth Abaribe, Ugwuayi Ekeweremadu Umahi n other lunatics you elected as representative are yet to give pure water. My brother you are indeed doomed with chronic hatred, irredeemable bigotry and excessive foolishness all trait of your tribesmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/5815934/n187-million-mercedes-benz-sprinter-ihedioha

Is this really necessary?
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:
Obaza is indeed a criminal but when will you post fraudulent doing of the like of Ihedioha that bot a single car for 187 million

When will cursed n foolish Igbos learn to remove the log in your own eye before helping others.

17 divide by 187 = 11

Ihedioha as committed a fraud 11 times bigger than Obaza yet you or your bigoted father did not deem it fit to write a single alphabet about it yet you left your wretched region to be monitoring a Lagos that if it stop developing 1 trillion years from now none of your erosion raveged shithole state can meet in any sphere of development.

Upon all the money looted by Ikpeazu na only one wrap of eba with ofe nsala he was able to give. The likes of lousy mouth Abaribe, Ugwuayi Ekeweremadu Umahi n other lunatics you elected as representative are yet to give pure water. My brother you are indeed doomed with chronic hatred, irredeemable bigotry and excessive foolishness all trait of your tribesmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/5815934/n187-million-mercedes-benz-sprinter-ihedioha
In as much as i respect your opinion and understand the need to call out all corrupted public officials to order and sanctioned them, it can be done without any form of nepotism , tribalism or prejudice. from my own understanding from what the op posted, he only took the news/source from sahara report and no sentiment to it. That is maturity. Till we understand that no one is above the law, and anyone can be condemend without attaching tribalism to it, i am sorry we have a long way to go..lets be guided.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by AsawanaDgreat: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
What? Make una fear God oo
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by snowball11(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
sapientia:
What has Tinubu said?

He alone can decide the man's fate on this.

And you think Tinubu doesn't know about it. Was he not the one who fixed him (Obasa) to serve as one of his many conduit pipes in sucking Lagos State dry.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by AleagueEdu: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is high time we stopped giving any act of

CORRUPTION an ethnic COLOURATION.

Hunger knows no ETHNICITY

We NEED to REVIVE our LOST VALUE SYSTEM

Doing so, NIGERIA will be GREAT AGAIN!
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by obailala(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mace0lane:

j
The same Saharareporters as the story of Ihedioha looting 180M on it website how come all of your quoting me n the OP is blind to that n not able to bring the story on NL ? If that is not bigotry pls tell me what it is.
Like seriously, what sort of compulsive foolishness is this? Is this guy even for real?

This thread is about a Lagos state speaker allegedly siphoning millions; the thead is about the Obasa guy and N17million, not Ihedioha and N187million. How can anyone be so dumb not to have noticed the title of this thread?

If what you want is Ihedioha N187million car story, are you mentally or physically disabled that you cant create a new thread for that by yourself?

The last time I checked, there's even another thread on this same forum on the Ihedioha vehicle story. Why dont you go to that thread if it makes you feel any better?

I will say it for the umpteenth time, the fact that anyone could visit a thread about a Lagos politician siphoning public funds, but the only thing his brain could think about is tribe - "Igbo politician stole money too", it just reveals how sick such a person is. You can take solace in the fact that you arent alone in this madness, there are millions of your kind all over the place with empty brains, that explains why politicians will keep looting Nigeria to shithole status till infinity.

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Tap0lane: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
You are just making foolish noise, the guy is just telling you to make thread about your own thieves in igboland is that too much to ask ? Your advice on those taking solace should go more to your tribesmen that condone their state being looted by fraudulent politicians they elect n reelect who plundered their commonwealth.

obailala:

Like seriously, what sort of compulsive foolishness is this? Is this guy even for real?

This thread is about a Lagos state speaker allegedly siphoning millions; the thead is about the Obasa guy and N17million, not Ihedioha and N187million. How can anyone be so dumb not to have noticed the title of this thread?

If what you want is Ihedioha N187million car story, are you mentally or physically disabled that you cant create a new thread for that by yourself?

The last time I checked, there's even another thread on this same forum on the Ihedioha vehicle story. Why dont you go to that thread if it makes you feel any better?

I will say it for the umpteenth time, the fact that anyone could visit a thread about a Lagos politician siphoning public funds, but the only thing his brain could think about is tribe - "Igbo politician stole money too", it just reveals how sick such a person is. You can take solace in the fact that you arent alone in this madness, there are millions of your kind all over the place with empty brains, that explains why politicians will keep looting Nigeria to shithole status till infinity.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Bimpe29: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Our leaders are selfish and insincere with our meagre resources.
A lot is happening.
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Ruby5: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by obailala(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tap0lane:
You are just making foolish noise, the guy is just telling you to make thread about your own thieves in igboland is that too much to ask ? Your advice on those taking solace should go more to your tribesmen that condone their state being looted by fraudulent politicians they elect n reelect who plundered their commonwealth.

You're no different from the other fellow. Like I've said repeatedly before, the brain cells of millions of Nigerian youths have been eaten away by the most foolish form of tribalism. That explains why whenever a government thief who steals our collective patrimony is caught, foolish youths like yourself turn it into a tribal fest jumping on each other while the thieving politicians laugh away at your stupidity.

By the way, you didnt have to create a new moniker to reinforce the shameless shallowness you've been spewing all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by AlhajaChinyere: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
naijanaso:

This is the real problem we have in this country. Nepotism, ethnicity, religion. What is wrong in exposing wrong doing irrespective of who is doing or committing it? In the first place the poster only lifted it from Sahara Reporters. 17 million monthly is not a small game at all my friend. People will be looting the people's wealth and you'll be defending them.
So because Ihedioha bought a car, this guy should not talk about LASG? Do you know if he resides in Lagos? He might not even be spending up to one month in a whole year in his state but maybe has all his taxes paid to Lagos state, hence qualified to know how his tax is spent. Pls let's stop this sectional life style.

Shut up and Bleep off back to igboland !!!
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by AlhajaChinyere: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
obailala:
You're no different from the other fellow. Like I've said repeatedly before, the brain cells of millions of Nigerian youths have been eaten away by the most foolish form of tribalism. That explains why whenever a government thief who steals our collective patrimony is caught, foolish youths like yourself turn it into a tribal fest jumping on each other while the thieving politicians laugh away at your stupidity.

By the way, you didnt have to create a new moniker to reinforce the shameless shallowness you've been spewing all over this thread.

Shut up and FFK back to igboland.

Why are you all crying over Yorubaland? Who invited you people?

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by AlhajaChinyere: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
AleagueEdu:
It is high time we stopped giving any act of

CORRUPTION an ethnic COLOURATION.

Hunger knows no ETHNICITY

We NEED to REVIVE our LOST VALUE SYSTEM

Doing so, NIGERIA will be GREAT AGAIN!

We are Yoruba first!!!

Paddle your Eastern Canoe!
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
bunch of useless, self serving THIEVES!
the shithole is cursed with irresponsible rulers!
their Waterloo looms!
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by AlhajaChinyere: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
This is the same man that gave misery-looking breads to households in Agege as palliative while he continue to milk them dry on the other hand.Coronavirus locate all these wicked Nigerian politicians.

Eastern idiots should go and call out Igbo ipeazu! Nonsense!

Raccoon, is your papa village in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by BigBashiru: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
This is the same man that gave misery-looking breads to households in Agege as palliative while he continue to milk them dry on the other hand.Coronavirus locate all these wicked Nigerian politicians.

Nigerians are also a wicked ppl not just the so called leaders....
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by ipobarethieves: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
sad d same pathetic fat Elephant was jumping,kicking to probe Ambode,I pity Agege pipu,The eyesore there not be here.They collect matches,pencil,indomie and vote diz thief.Nah only only dem Dey eat covid money,May sickness locate them one by one.Aeon olosa ponbele
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by Legendguru: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
OH
Re: Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House by ajl: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
The same speaker that gave four loaves of bread to a building that probably contain more than 20 inhabitants as a Convid-19 palliative. People get what they deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) / Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.