Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress (58466 Views)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / My Drawings / My Drawings Of Michael Jackson(king Of Pop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingWarri:

Amazing..... I love them

Thank you bro, I’m happy you like them. Thank you so much smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neef2018:
Dope!
Thank you so much bro. smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Wow! Thats all I can say

I thank you and I’m happy you like the work. Thank you so much. smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Jaqenhghar: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
PMPhoenix:

I thank you and I’m happy you like the work. Thank you so much. smiley

No thank you for showing us your works. I honestly wish I could buy a piece or 2.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Brenn594(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Container don land!!!

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
James4bright:

Oh. Instagram. I forgot that social media platform still exists, best platform for publicity. But Nigerian artist still won't earn much, who buys art in Nigeria? Lol

Oh people do bro. You’d be surprised smiley

I thank you.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
hilfinity:
Creativity at its peak.

Op u r extra gifted.

I thank you so much, this means more than you’d know. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Roon9:

Wow! I know nothing concerning arts shar

Haha, well, I’m glad you could look at some here. I thank you so much smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bankpower:
Kudos

Thank you man. Thank you smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Roon9:

Baba I know nothing about arts neither can I even draw mosquito sef grin

Glad you could experience some of it here friend. Many thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gabs7:
Art is underrated.

Unfortunately it is, I thank you man smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gabs7:
Art is underrated.

Unfortunately it is, I thank you man.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:
O boy!

This guy's really talented.

I wish I can learn all these 3D drawings.

It's always an enigma for me whenever I behold it.

I can give you tips if the chance presents itself, it’s not unlearnable. I thank you smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
rosch:
All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.... coz I'm just speechless ���
I wish u d very best coz d star is just your starting point �

I thank you so much, wish you the very best too. I’m happy you like the work smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PrinceMajestic: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2020
PMPhoenix:

Gerrarahia, you know you can draw better than that, you’re just playing smiley
I wish I can. I have problem with shading, I really want to develop myself in art
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by bluefilm: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
PMPhoenix:

I can give you tips if the chance presents itself, it’s not unlearnable. I thank you smiley

I will so much appreciate it, if you do so
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Drsavage(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow.

I admire your unique kind of art. Did a little bit of pencil drawings back in the day, Trust me it's not an easy task. The neatness and the story behind your drawings is AMAZING.

Do you have any 'socials' i can follow you up on?
(Preferably instagram)

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by omoyankee3(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
PMPhoenix:

Good day Omoyankee,

I could draw something like it (a messy power pole, gloomy clouds, and a flock of hawks), but I can’t replicate, not exactly. If I was to draw something like it again it would likely look different but better than this one.

Thank you smiley

Okay. DM me with the price.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by wackpoet(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
PMPhoenix:

I thank you so much bro, I still have a lot to do but your support means more to me than you’ll ever know. I wish you the very best bro and God bless you.

Thank you so much smiley
Amen my boss. See you at the top King.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by purples25(f): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh just seeing people encouraging this guy fires me up! Seeing people love art like this just makes me super happy.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Damicares(f): 3:05am On Apr 29, 2020
PMPhoenix:

Hi Damicares,

You just have to keep practicing. Trust me, eventually you will be better than this, I’d be very happy to assist in any way I can. Thank you
Thank you so much. I 'preciate it

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by trytillmake(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Baba u good

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
GUY, You are GooD.
How do we reach U...
WhatsApp on 08103920878.
Thank you
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Drsavage:
Wow.

I admire your unique kind of art. Did a little bit of pencil drawings back in the day, Trust me it's not an easy task. The neatness and the story behind your drawings is AMAZING.

Do you have any 'socials' i can follow you up on?
(Preferably instagram)

My instagram handle is @mbahofficial. Thank you.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
TerraCotta:
You are talented with an unusual perspective and subject matter. Please post your website/Instagram etc if you have them.

My instagram handle is @mbahofficial. Thank you
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Volkswagen90:
how much will cost to put this in medium/big frame ,i like it,am not a big man o,so be reasonable with price.

Good day to you,

You can PM me for any enquiries.

Thank you.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by phaitooxy(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
How's it

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by vrank23401(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
How can I follow your work on Instagram

quote author=PMPhoenix post=88873952]Report

I had the idea for this shortly after my NYSC year.

I remember feeling like everyone I know and came across was searching for keys to open the closed doors in their lives; everyone was embattled with the task of figuring out what exactly to do next. Keys then, metaphorically, became symbolic to me, a couple of them float in the foreground.

By right side of the drawing some other objects float too, these objects represent factors that influence our searching for these keys.

The coin represents money and finances.

The beetle (more specifically its hard and protective exoskeleton) represents security; during the time the drawing was being made the bloody clashes between herdsmen and farmers were occurring frequently alongside the violent harassment of civilians by men of the police force, the special anti robbery squad division in particular.

The bible page symbolizes wisdom; the extract from the book of revelations has a verse that subliminally cautions whoever is on this search to be mindful of how they go about it.

The wrist bead represents socio-cultural recognition and, by extension, influence, fame, power.

The feather represents life and good health; as we are currently battling the ravaging effects of the pandemic, this one is in the highlights.

In the background there’s a section of brick walls, those brick walls are located and referenced from an upper class neighborhood in G.R.A Enugu, while the cemented regions in the background are located and referenced from middle to lower class neighborhood in Zik’s Avenue Enugu. This is aimed at representing the ubiquity of this search as basically everyone was/is looking for something.

Stay safe & thank you smiley smiley smiley .
[/quote]
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Shuggaa: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Can u do a job for two days
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Ogaonos: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
PMPhoenix:
Sunlight is Screaming
how do artist make money from wat they draw.because I hear u guys wrk can be bought with a huge sum.pls give me d break dwn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.