Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55341 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Mariangeles(f): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
agulion:
OMG, how I wish I can write like Reno, he kowns how to hit the nail on the head. God bless you sir

He writes better than Wole Soyinka cheesy

12 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:
It was FFK yesterday, today its Reno Omokri. grin

IPOB have suffer

That's to show you that Tinubu is on a long thing, when it's time Oshiomole will be kick out and Tinubu won't even have a choice, they will try to put El rufai there, if they succeed it will be game as usual.

6 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Successmind(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmnnn... Deep
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by AntiWailer: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
rubbish.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by andriods: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
airminem:
smiley

It’s extremely difficult to catch the exact bottom on what people. So difficult that it’s often called, “catching a falling knife”.

This is piece is long sha lipsrsealed

You don contribute b that
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Guest14(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Trio of evil of course

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by stanisbaratheon: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
I read the whole thing grin
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Mtmike(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
El-Rufai is such an intelligent and well articulated person, i have so much loved his intellect and boldness ever since i was interested in politics, but his character and reaction to certain issues has made me detest him. But then, you ppl are all bad. From El-Rufai to kwankwaso to reno to tinubu, all bad ppl

4 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by imrany20(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
First time you're making sense
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by AsawanaDgreat: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reno no the tire sef for critic's
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Slimranky(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reno your speech is on point and well said but pls watch your back...

8 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm right now can say anything yet.

Somebody should help a brother nothing is small for me to feed right now 65600'68060, fidelity' bank.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Okwyjesus(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who will read this long thing

Please do. Then you will realise that Anthony Joshuas differs in the source of their strength and blows.

To some it's from their muscle but for the author he got some blow muscles from his pen.He finished El Rufai and his family.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Martinola(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is deep

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Damseldammie(f): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
He said & I quoted "That ‘help’ will be like Chinese doctors that came to help Nigeria, only for Corona Virus deaths to increase"..... Very deep

7 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by KaptainAfrika: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reno is still yet to get over from 2015 elections. Why are they so afraid of El-Rufai ? and yes it has everything to do with 2023.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by bonnyhope: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:

You didn't read because you wanted to comment first buhh you will be argueing blindly later because you refused to equip yourself

Lazi youuut

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Adakintroy2: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Is that long?. Una we Wan be leaders of tomoorow. I wonder how Una go take go through 1000 plus page report.

5 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kenny9857(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
moscobabs:
grin

This guy still dey in pain since 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Adakintroy2: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
adadike:
Elrufai called southern women whores but let's tell ourselves the truth here. Hausa/ Fulani girls are the real whores. Hausa / Fulani have not produced a single thing in their entire life except sexual aphrodisiac called kayanmata and kayanmaza.

Hate produce hate. The more you people toll this road the more hate is reciprocated.

Outgrow it.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by fefenoble88: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Only question I want to ask. Before this world will come to an end,will Africa brothers and sisters not enjoy good life for once?
Though not a fan of Reno,but I took my time reading through,God save us all from this demonic set of dustbin RULERS many call LEADERS.

13 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by GiZcorp: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I just did. Go and read it, it's more like a comedy script... Puhahahah.........

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by favour32(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hell Rufai and family nor dey forgive.
Dem hate South nor be small.
Check history.
Internet nor dey forget.

9 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by elhafeez(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
leave Elrufai alone. we love him in Kaduna state. mind your business. jobless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by GiZcorp: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
BY RENO OMOKRIAPR 27, 2020

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/27/satanic-trinity-el-rufai-his-son-and-his-wife-reno-omokri

‘beggar with receipt’! Mad ooo!! Madam Oby coman see sauntin

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Adakintroy2: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reno is one of the few wise Nigeria has produce he backs up with facts at best. I do not agree with him all the time because his views are ostly political hence can be too biased. But that said he is clear cut and I respect him.

That aside, Nigeria made a grave mistake removing jonathan. Jonathan represented something of a clean break from the old guard. We should have ride that wave. Rather we return it to status and now we complain everyday.

I don't think we may get another oportunity to redeem anytime soon.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by jchioma: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Have you not heard that if you must dine with the devil, you should use a very long spoon? I take that back. There is no spoon on Earth long enough to dine with El-Rufai..

Haba Reno

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Barrister900(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
habibzyL:
angryPatiently waiting for Buhari to give us update come 8pm.
...Bro, you mind to fill me through...the dullard's speech later? cos am Buhariphobic...pls....i can't stand it...thanks.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by GiZcorp: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Reno 1 Rufais 0 ����

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by broadman20: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
blackpanda:
Reno is a big fool. Mumu boy

For exposing your master ABI?

People like you love suffering walahi.......

Cows and human being don't flock together.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by suremanpatriot: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
He is to die by covid force in may2020
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by CoronaVirusPro: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Am wondering too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.