Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55364 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
all you niggas that only know how to make mouth but when day of performance reach, it'd always end in disappointing tears.
you fit bring am tonight make I show you sample?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by dynigoche: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
hmmmmm..... I reserve my comment oooo
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Pedex86(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
When the truth sound scary you have to be worried and careful. This country can’t get another Buhari like mindset as a president again. Else.....
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by raphy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
the sermon long o.but i was surprised i still reach the ending
chai deep .
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
fly over 10,000km to me and we can take it from there
enemyofprogress:
you fit bring am tonight make I show you sample?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kdon2:

And what are u? A bigger***
You guys can hate elrufai all u can, dude doesn't give a fuccck about u existence, plus he remains better than ur kerosene abia governor

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by libertrust: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
God know how to deal with him remember he lost one of his son on the day Muslims were celebrating. no pros
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Evercurious(f): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
I know that sounded funny in your mind, but my dear, clap-back isn't your thing, back-track before this trailer jams you.

Another blabbing..
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Blitz888(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
sonnie10:

What is definition of Igbos? Don’t confused it with former Biafra regions.

Stop deceiving yourself, as it stands, the worst mistake any party would make is to have an Igbo as its presidential or VP candidate. Please stop referring to GEJ as Igbo. That is the deception I am talking about.

This lame attempt at face saving is to say the least unnecessary.

I will pretend you mentioned Biafra in error cos at no time did I mention it or suggested same in the most subliminal form... I'll let it slide.

Of all the regimes I mentioned why was it only Jonathan's you picked out

Where in my post did I refer to Jonathan as an Igbo man?

Yar'Adua and Obasanjo enjoyed massive support from Igbo's yet they were neither Igbo's nor were their deputies.

Back to Jonathan... He had more Igbos in his cabinet than any President before and yet he is not Igbo.

You don't need to be the president or vice to feel or be part of a government.

Only a fickle minded cretin like you who is undoubtedly wallowing in delusional grandeur will make such unfounded assertion as you did.

I am not worried that you have a comprehension handicap rather I am more concern at the impunity with which you spew such ignorance in public.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by 3Ceagle(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
You guys can hate elrufai all u can, dude doesn't give a fuccck about u existence, plus he remains better than ur kerosene abia governor

Neither of them are fit to lead a reasonable and thinking society.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by adadike(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
quentin06:

both of you have used it and it works, why judge them?
use what and for what? Am super confident in my body and am not ready to use any shit just to please a man
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by adadike(f): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Says the ho who hangs pictures of her boobs in her public profile

Hausa hos produce aphrodisiacs at home, igbo hos produce babies in factories
yes. Babies that are well taken care of not some breed and send out to beg as almajiris or join Boko Haram and breed some more and send out more as beggars. Why breed only to turn them to beggers?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by KaptainAfrika: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ok.

Evercurious:

Another blabbing..
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
i need a summarized version of this story pls
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
This man get serious problem
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Neoteny7: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
adadike:
yes. Babies that are well taken care of not some breed and send out to beg as almajiris or join Boko Haram and breed some more and send out more as beggars. Why breed only to turn them to beggers?

Your bastard babies all turn to crime, where do you think robbers and kidnappers and burglars and fake drug merchants and general crooks come from?

I lol'd at "well taken care of". You all turn to whoredom precisely because you NOT well taken care of, probably because the parents are all bastards too or crooks...or maybe both.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sunkieisland(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who will read this long thing

I read 85% of it. It's a good read. grin grin grin
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Babisha10(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
2023 don sure for me. We all love El rufai.
Sai El rufai!!!

Btw ... Rheno is an opportunistic bastard
b We are talking about herds men one of them is here....
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by adadike(f): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Your bastard babies all turn to crime, where do you think robbers and kidnappers and burglars and fake drug merchants and general crooks come from?

I lol'd at "well taken care of". You all turn to whoredom precisely because you NOT well taken care of, probably because the parents are all bastards too or crooks...or maybe both.
No matter what they are, they are nothing like terrorist almajiris. Now covid 19 have caught up with them. Ntorr northern Nigeria. You breed evil, you shall reap it's fruit. Now am done talking to idiots . Now run along nairaland almajiri, your imam wants to sodomise you.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Please be bold enough to tell the Yorubas this....it is only the Yorubas that will never learn nor listen to these warnings about El Rufai, so tell the Yorubas this because it seems the modern Yorubas of today love supporting bigots to clinch to power just to taunt Igbos!
apart from this platform, have you ever had a one-one one (physical)discussion with a Yoruba before, an educated one?
Yoruba's don't have any hatred for Igbo's.
forget what you see in here.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Coolgent(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
Elrufai called southern women whores but let's tell ourselves the truth here. Hausa/ Fulani girls are the real whores. Hausa / Fulani have not produced a single thing in their entire life except sexual aphrodisiac called kayanmata and kayanmaza.

One whoore spotted! grin
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by zedegit: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:

I did.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by xaggar(m): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
no matter what they are, they are nothing like terrorist almajiris. Now covid 19 have caught up with them. Ntorr northern Nigeria. You breed evil, you shall reap it's fruit. Now an done talking to idiots . Now run along nairaland almajiris. Your imam wants to sodomise you.

Now that's shit!

Damn!
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by gaskiyamagana: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2020
LarryBee1k:
It was FFK yesterday, today its Reno Omokri. grin

IPOB have suffer
They will continue to suffer sevia pain till second Coming of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Steps185: 2:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Covid 19 reaction.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 3:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Blitz888:

This lame attempt at face saving is to say the least unnecessary.

I will pretend you mentioned Biafra in error cos at no time did I mention it or suggested same in the most subliminal form... I'll let it slide.

Of all the regimes I mentioned why was it only Jonathan's you picked out

Where in my post did I refer to Jonathan as an Igbo man?

Yar'Adua and Obasanjo enjoyed massive support from Igbo's yet they were neither Igbo's nor were their deputies.

Back to Jonathan... He had more Igbos in his cabinet than any President before and yet he is not Igbo.

You don't need to be the president or vice to feel or be part of a government.

Only a fickle minded cretin like you who is undoubtedly wallowing in delusional grandeur will make such unfounded assertion as you did.

I am not worried that you have a comprehension handicap rather I am more concern at the impunity with which you spew such ignorance in public.

God punish your generation the day you would vote Hausa or Yoruba candidates as president or vice when there is an Igbo alternative,
Keep deceiving your gullible fools . One Nigeria ori buruku Oshi!
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Mumu! Read and be enlightened
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 28, 2020
isthatso:
Reno should shut up jare. People have real concerns and challenges right now. Nobody cares!!!

We actually care. For those that will live, there is life after corona
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Did you read Jonathan's history before you voted for him, Mr reader

Shut up, mumu
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Blitz888(m): 3:22am On Apr 28, 2020
sonnie10:

God punish your generation the day you would vote Hausa or Yoruba candidates as president or vice when there is an Igbo alternative,
Keep deceiving your gullible fools . One Nigeria ori buruku Oshi!

This epic fool whose dysfunctional education denied the basic skill of comprehension now resorts to gutter speak...

Stop being trashy and get your act together.

See idiot wey want follow him father mate argue... Udele rele ure... Ezi ofia... Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Validated: 3:29am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I read it wella!
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:

It's so sad .. we are all Neglecting reading Culture. That is why we are where we are. These Leaders will continue to take us for a ride. Oga read and learn. Don't be Lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.