Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55365 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blitz888:

Proverbs 26:2 Emphatically addresses the opening sentence of your vitriolic outburst.
Galatians 3:13 deals with the redemption part.

I will advice that you stop making your folly obvious by not shutting the sewer you call mouth or is it your inability to restraint your fingers from typing inanities.

Fix your most glaring deficiency which is your inability to read and comprehend simple texts then we can talk.

Adios!
It’s obvious you have bipolar disorder. Never bring the holy scriptures into your foolishness. God cannot be mocked.
That moment you could not hold yourself from using your leperous fingers to quote me and exhibit your uncivil rascality was the point you brought a curse upon your entire generation, born and unborn
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Isahalbash(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, runs girls dey everywhere, but northerners too dey form like say Dem be saint and they are just as bad as every other regions.

They are bad but definitely not as those down south. Comparing the two is like saying an amateur is better than a professional.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nairalandmonika: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Isahalbash:

They are bad but definitely not as those down south. Comparing the two is like saying an amateur is better than a professional.
They are thesame thing, bad is bad, there's nothing like amateur bad n pro bad.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Isahalbash(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

They are thesame thing, bad is bad, there's nothing like amateur bad n pro bad.

Bad get level just like bad, badoo, baddest. they can never be the same.

The Hausa bad girls are bad in d mids of their Hausa counter part who knows nothing( all nah bad for mouth).. if dem leave their comfort zone go down south, they look amateur. In fact, those kotokoli girls from Togo bad pass dem by far not to talk of gbogbo eru awon falilat.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nairalandmonika: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Isahalbash:

Bad get level just like bad, badoo, baddest. they can never be the same.

The Hausa bad girls are bad in d mids of their Hausa counter part who knows nothing( all nah bad for mouth).. if dem leave their comfort zone go down south, they look amateur. In fact, those kotokoli girls from Togo bad pass dem by far not to talk of gbogbo eru awon falilat.
Even if a bad girl from South go north she go be like novice too. It's always like that when u change location and not use to the people around you.

I was the CLO of were I served in the north, my LGI was a very free man, a Muslim man though, he showed me what's up in the area, those girls there are just as bad as any girl anywhere. They even have lesbian sef. I don't want to go into details.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Blitz888(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
sonnie10:

It’s obvious you have bipolar disorder. Never bring the holy scriptures into your foolishness. God cannot be mocked.
That moment you could not hold yourself from using your leperous fingers to quote me and exhibit your uncivil rascality was the point you brought a curse upon your entire generation, born and unborn

You sterile misbegotten simpleton son of a thousand fathers thinks this is another dick measuring contest... Huh

You talk of my generations born and unborn when you don't even have one...

This is the last you'll get from me as I have dignified and condoned your stupidity enough...

God is not mocked. Galatians 6:7.
Next time you quote from the bible include a ref.

#my2cents
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blitz888:

You sterile misbegotten simpleton son of a thousand fathers thinks this is another dick measuring contest... Huh

You talk of my generations born and unborn when you don't even have one...

This is the last you'll get from me as I have dignified and condoned your stupidity enough...

God is not mocked. Galatians 6:7.
Next time you quote from the bible include a ref.

#my2cents
By the time you start experiencing the misfortunes you have brought upon your generation, just remember that it’s from your exploit on Nairaland.

It’s all games now, until plaques of immeasurable magnitude ravage your generation.
Continue to heap brimstone on your descendants. Watch out and see how your children beg for bread. Omo odo!
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Isahalbash(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Even if a bad girl from South go north she go be like novice too. It's always like that when u change location and not use to the people around you.

I was the CLO of were I served in the north, my LGI was a very free man, a Muslim man though, he showed me what's up in the area, those girls there are just as bad as any girl anywhere. They even have lesbian sef. I don't want to go into details.

If you had said lesbian I wouldn't have argued with you in the first place cos they do lesbianism more than any tribe in Nigeria.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nairalandmonika: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Isahalbash:

If you had said lesbian I wouldn't have argued with you in the first place cos they do lesbianism more than any tribe in Nigeria.
Now who would have thought
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Isahalbash(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Now who would have thought

Those who dont know.That I know I can't deny it but the other part is d opposite
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

No 1 president of the world called your buhari a vegetable a la lifeless. What s worse

First of all, I was responding to your post about GEJ. I don't know why you had to mention Buhari as a reply.

Second, no one takes Trump seriously. A man who wakes up every morning on Twitter to blame everyone but himself for his shortcomings is not a man to respect.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Enough of your hate ok. People can see through it. Jonathan was a decent good respectfully human being. You may not admitt but others and the international community has.even when you all insulted his family or occupy Gani fawemi square no one harassed you.

Buhari may not be my pick that does not mean everything he does i critisie. He get some right and some wrong. That's him being human.

With Jonathan hes never right. That's blind hate.

Judging by your post, then why do people think GEJ is more democratic than Buhari?

Buhari has been receiving insults from 2015, but no one has been arrested.

FFK lives in this country, but has never been arrested for always looking for opportunities to drag Buhari.

Buhari has been called dunce, foolhari, and many other unprintable names. Who has been arrested for that since 2015?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, I was responding to your post about GEJ. I don't know why you had to mention Buhari as a reply.

Second, no one takes Trump seriously. A man who wakes up every morning on Twitter to blame everyone but himself for his shortcomings is not a man to respect.

You make me laugh. Are you for real??
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

You make me laugh. Are you for real??

For real about what? An Trump?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Adakintroy2: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Judging by your post, then why do people think GEJ is more democratic than Buhari?

Buhari has been receiving insults from 2015, but no one has been arrested.

FFK lives in this country, but has never been arrested for always looking for opportunities to drag Buhari.

Buhari has been called dunce, foolhari, and many other unprintable names. Who has been arrested for that since 2015?

Have you occupied anywhere publicly and not get Harrased? Obiezekwesi did something recent what happened?. Sowore got picked for what?. Why is reno writng from outside you think?. Cambinent of 95- 5. If jonathan appointed even 60 pecent of his region, what will be the verdict? let's not say. Am not here to bad mouth buhari. I have respect for my leaders past and present
I think Jonathan should be respected that's all.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Have you occupied anywhere publicly and not get Harrased? Obiezekwesi did something recent what happened?. Sowore got picked for what?. Why is reno writng from outside you think?. Cambinent of 95- 5. If jonathan appointed even 60 pecent of his region, what will be the verdict? let's not say. Am not here to bad mouth buhari. I have respect for my leaders past and present
I think Jonathan should be respected that's all.

Sowore was picked up for conniving with an enemy of state, Nnamdi Kanu, to topple a democratically elected government.

Ezekwesili has never been victimized.

No one says Jonathan shouldn't be respected But people should stop trying to paint him as some saint.

Human rights abuses happened under him as well.

Human rights abuses were even worse under him.

Despite the disdain with which Bukola Saraki held Buhari, never did the president put the National Assembly under lock and key like GEJ did.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Julietlove95(f): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
That man is very wicked and heartless I can remember when we were in Abuja this man was demolishing Igbo properties with mercy and compensation.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Julietlove95(f): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
That man is very wicked and heartless I can remember when we were in Abuja this man was demolishing Igbo properties without mercy and compensation.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by smartleo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
2023 don sure for me. We all love El rufai.
Sai El rufai!!!

Btw ... Rheno is an opportunistic bastard

Who is this N10 valued fellow !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.