Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55360 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:

I guess Reno have been feeding you and your family for years.

We no rich no poor but Alhamdullilahi

No. He has not. You said he was jobless and I only told you he is jobless. He also can feed you and your family.

But let's leave that aside. Can you fault anything he said in his write up?

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Mozegee: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
For those who think that Reno is lien,kindly go through your history books. This man called El rufai is a devil .And I will consider voting for Satan than voting Hell Rufai. Sometimes I look at the kind of hatred this El Rufai family has for Igbo people and I laughed. Insulting our Lord Jesus is enough reason to nail this family .what if it was vice versa, a Christian insulting Allah. Whoever that is clamouring for this guy to be president will fail.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by odinga1of: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
GiZcorp:
Nothing good can come out of South West...

Then where can something good come out from?

North?

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:

I guess Reno have been feeding you and your family for years.

We no rich no poor but Alhamdullilahi

No, he has not. I'm doing fine.

But can you please tell me where he lied about El-Rufia?

All these Islamic terrorists! While wouldn't you support a fellow terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by 24kmagic: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
But this Reno guy can write ooo.
He has so many punchlines.

I read the whole piece.
I always say it..... Cut NW and NE away from Nigerian and 50% of our problems will be solved.

Even some parts of Niger state should go with them.

The type of Islam practiced in those regions reeks of stagnation, Hunger, backwardness, parasitism, bigotry, illiteracy, joblessness and every thing evil.

Spits on northern Muslims

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Meninmen:

No. He has not. You said he was jobless and I only told you he is jobless. He also can feed you and your family.

We are saying the same thing my friend

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Chicastle: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who will read this long thing

Is not long bro. Read

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Godfather03: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is better to be an Ebitu Ukiwe, than a bootlicker like Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Joe Igbokwe, Osita Okechukwu and their ilk. Ebitu chose to step aside rather than take ** from Abacha! It is better to fall like a man than stand up as a slave
[b][/b]
This man is wickedly good...
On point

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Luxurydriverng: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
2023 wont be easy, it will be a war between good and evil. But good always triumph

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Chicastle: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorblaze14:

please sir,try as much as possible to develop reading culture,this is how you guys voted for buhari without reading his history, now we are in a mess.. Nigerians cannot afford to have El rufai as president,with buhari we are 20years back ward,with El rufai we will be 50 years backward

I concur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by LordShiva97(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some are busy complaining that the piece is uncomfortably long.
Speaks volume about the lack of reading culture in this country.

As for Reno and the bigoted midget from Kaduna, I'm tired, I don't give a hoot. I'll desert this country for you people soon, Nigeria and y'all can burn to the ground.

6 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Chicastle: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
donpata:
This guy properly captured who Elrufai is. Only people who don't understand his craftiness praise him. A sworn ethnoreligious bigot to the core.

The problem is, some people will not read the story they would just come and start typing trash like Sai hell rufi

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
What an accurate and deep article.

GOd bless you Reno.

If El-rufai comes to power the best is to mobilise Ndigbo for a possible war to leave Nigeria.

Massacre of igbo lives in the North will never be tolerated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by glorification(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by realemaediong(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Man like Reno

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Pubichairs(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
moscobabs:
grin

This guy still dey in pain since 2015

I know u don't like being told the truth, people with shallow brain like u, is the reason we find our self in this mess...u prolly sold ur vote for just 1k...so shameful a reasonable person like u don't look deeper in the affairs of the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Pinkybush: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
As far as the south west keep licking the north ass, the whole south will still be in this mess till jesus comes. All what southern politicians knows best is how to fill their bank accounts and cares not about their region, else nigeria would've divided up to three countries before now.
#spit!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by rusher14: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Written by the identity thief Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin.

A man who concocted a story to label someone as a Boko Haram sponsor.

Yet he dares to carry the appellation of Pastor.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
martowskin1:

Please u guys should care, read and understand. because thats how u guys voted us into this mess... Without studying history of the man u are voting for.

Take ur time and read that piece, it won't take u more than 10mins.

Reno and El Rufai are one and the same. They were both in PDP. The only difference is1 is in power and 1 is not...same with FFK. Don’t deceive yourself, Reno is not your friend, neither is El Rufai. Neither of them give a shit about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
As much as i blame Reno and his fellow aides for the faliure of Jonathan in not correcting his errors in governace he only said the Truth here. I cannot contradict much of what he has said. It's quite sad I must say. Buhari is even better.

I call this political Expose 101.

4 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Pinkybush: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Meninmen:

U have time to argue with that FOOL

4 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by rusher14: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pubichairs:

I know u don't like being told the truth, people with shallow brain like u, is the reason we find our self in this mess...u prolly sold ur vote for just 1k...so shameful a reasonable person like u don't look deeper in the affairs of the country

Is it a lie that Pastor Reno Omokri stole someone's identity to broadcast lies against an innocent man, claiming that man was a sponsor of Boko Haram?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by goaldynboy: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
isthatso:
[s]Reno should shut up jare. People have real concerns and challenges right now. Nobody cares!!![/s]

You should be the one to shut up!!

If you don't care, we the reasonable Nigerians really care about what Reno wrote!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by dboo442: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
this one enter oh; noted point >1.el rufai is repugnancy(i.e your excellence incosistence)grin 2.Oby ewkezeli is a garrulous fellow i.e talkative ,this one nah finishing oh cheesy 3.This last one week me oh,'He who that must dine with the devil must use a long spoon bur in the case of Azir el rufai u dere not use a long spoon oh cheesy bcus it is risky oh grin

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Ajixegun: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
El-refai is evil to be candid. What ever he is doing now that people are praising him for is a decoy.
If he mistakenly become a president in this country, 'ethnoreligiously' he is going to be brutal.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by biafrasun: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Godfather03:
It is better to be an Ebitu Ukiwe, than a bootlicker like Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Joe Igbokwe, Osita Okechukwu and their ilk. Ebitu chose to step aside rather than take ** from Abacha! It is better to fall like a man than stand up as a slave
[b][/b]
This man is wickedly good...
On point
I have been asking where's Amaechi the lizard of ubima is he still in the zoo or he has been dumped.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by livebyday(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
2023 don sure for me. We all love El rufai.
Sai El rufai!!!

Btw ... Rheno is an opportunistic bastard

You described yourself in the last sentence of your post

Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by humilitypays(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cocolatti:
I am From Southern Kaduna and everything Reno wrote up there is the truth about that Snake called El Rufai. I pity Most southerners who are hailing him now. El rufai is one of the most deadliest politicians in Nigeria. Our people in southern Kaduna have been at the receiving end of bigotry and wickedness.
Please be bold enough to tell the Yorubas this....it is only the Yorubas that will never learn nor listen to these warnings about El Rufai, so tell the Yorubas this because it seems the modern Yorubas of today love supporting bigots to clinch to power just to taunt Igbos!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by DanHaske: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorblaze14:

please sir,try as much as possible to develop reading culture,this is how you guys voted for buhari without reading his history, now we are in a mess.. Nigerians cannot afford to have El rufai as president,with buhari we are 20years back ward,with El rufai we will be 50 years backward
Like how he is taking Kaduna 50 years backward or how he took FCT 50 years backward?
Use your head

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who will read this long thing

I read it

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by martowskin1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
isthatso:

Reno and El Rufai are one and the same. They were both in PDP. The only difference is1 is in power and 1 is not...same with FFK. Don’t deceive yourself, Reno is not your friend, neither is El Rufai. Neither of them give a shit about you.

Did u read any where I say Reno is my friend or did u see anywhere I say they give a shit about me?

What is it with u guys and attacking mentality, a message was passed, I read and understand, rather than trying to attack.

This same attitude is how we found our self in this shit, thinking everything is a competition and fight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.