Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55380 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by surgical: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Too harsh
But the truth
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Reno is a foool for insulting the poor woman

And what are u? A bigger***
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
2023 don sure for me. We all love El rufai.
Sai El rufai!!!

Btw ... Rheno is an opportunistic bastard
##

so una mumu never clear for una eye

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dollars?
Ghanaian currency

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Olayinka129(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oga boss keep quiet, you and my able Governor no be mate.please

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by omofranyoung(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some persons here on nairaland need brain surgery.....
Their level of reasoning so terrible. The man was on point.peroid

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by EXLOVER(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
0KNM:
She’s a gold digger. Run from her
Thanks man. She really smell like one

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by openmine(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorblaze14:

please sir,try as much as possible to develop reading culture,this is how you guys voted for buhari without reading his history, now we are in a mess.. Nigerians cannot afford to have El rufai as president,with buhari we are 20years back ward,with El rufai we will be 50 years backward
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
Elrufai is short but the evil in him is ten times taller than his height.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
You cant afford me, sorry.
enemyofprogress:
Ghanaian currency
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Urchman200: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
2023 don sure for me. We all love El rufai.
Sai El rufai!!!

Btw ... Rheno is an opportunistic bastard
and u are a stupid tribal bigots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
agulion:
OMG, how I wish I can write like Reno, he kowns how to hit the nail on the head. God bless you sir
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
donpata:
This guy properly captured who Elrufai is. Only people who don't understand his craftiness praise him. A sworn ethnoreligious bigot to the core.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Urchman200: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
helinues:
Jobless pastor
lazy zombie

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Arewa1408: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorblaze14:

please sir,try as much as possible to develop reading culture,this is how you guys voted for buhari without reading his history, now we are in a mess.. Nigerians cannot afford to have El rufai as president,with buhari we are 20years back ward,with El rufai we will be 50 years backward

This is what is keeping us underdeveloped. Reno, a failed corrupt politician that is partly responsible for the mess we are in now is stroking hate against El Rufai, a man that exposed Ibrahim Mantu and Zwingina, fellow northerners and muslims that asked for bribe before confirmation as a Minister. The man that set FCT straight from corruption. Go and read his book, Accidental Public Servant and go and see what he has turned Kaduna into. You get C of O from your house. Most of his close staff are Christians and imagine how this guy lied and even insulted him about how he was created by God. Well, truth is if we listen to all those people that lost out, we will continue in the same circle.

2 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You cant afford me, sorry.
ok I will five hundred naira just to lick your plate

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
after quarantine, hit me up with this offer grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
for free tho kiss
enemyofprogress:
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Neoteny7: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

When u don't have anything else to say, u come up with such rubbish.

Oh i've a ton to say. It's just that i know your type: you're some small-fry internet upstart looking for attention, because no one ever takes you serious, and this is your chance to get some recognition.

You wont get it from me, so hop along outta here kid, and carry on dreaming about hausa girls in your fantasy files.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nairalandmonika: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Oh i've a ton to say. It's just that i know your type: you're some small-fry internet upstart looking for attention, because no one ever takes you serious, and this is your chance to get some recognition.

You wont get it from me, so hop along outta here kid, and carry on dreaming about hausa girls in your fantasy files.

Whatever. Bye

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kenneth10110(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Says the ho who hangs pictures of her boobs in her public profile

Hausa hos produce aphrodisiacs at home, igbo hos produce babies in factories

Mehn your sense ehn still looking for the boobs

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Evercurious(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
1. Yes, I didn't read the article - all I said was this "Reno is still yet to get over from 2015 elections. Why are they so afraid of El-Rufai ? and yes it has everything to do with 2023."

2. Did what I say have anything to do with the article, or everything to do with my observation that the PDP Online Brigade seems to be so focused on El-Rufai ? Was anything statement I made, made in reference to the article ? or to my observations ?

Abeg what 'BLABESTH' thou?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kuginzi: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
And a writer who is wasting his paint, trying to paint El-Rufai & his family black.

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by broadman20: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
blackpanda:

Hateful wailers lol
Una go cry tire
2023 wailing kontinues grin

Only God in heaven knows truly between me and you who is really crying at this time...

Keep deceiving yourself that all is well with you......

Time shall tell......
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by KaptainAfrika: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
I know that sounded funny in your mind, but my dear, clap-back isn't your thing, back-track before this trailer jams you.

Evercurious:

Abeg what 'BLABESTH' thou?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by greenalwaz: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Clem50: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
God will not allow us to experience another demons in power. If Elrufai called southern women whores then what are the northern called (born throwaway)
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
after quarantine, hit me up with this offer grin grin grin
ok
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by kingsclass: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reno,I really concur to your submission.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
for free tho kiss
thank you. I go lick the plate well well with my tongue and make sure it is clean and you go like am
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
all you niggas that only know how to make mouth but when day of performance reach, it'd always end in disappointing tears.
enemyofprogress:
thank you. I go lick the plate well well with my tongue and make sure it is clean and you go like am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.