Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Chats From My Husband’s Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats From My Husband’s Phone (7702 Views)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by FirstRepublic(f): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

madam delete this topic now!

you want to crash your marriage abi??

MODS PLS DELETE THIS TOPIC - SOMEBODY'S NUMBER IS EXPOSED.

SEUN
LALASTICLALA
DOMINQUE
MIND44

Someone is ruining my marriage and you’re only concerned about number wey dey exposed shior
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Tozic: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dande55:
This cheating stuff is why I'm scared of marriage. I don't even know how I will react if I find out that my partner is cheating.

Most of these things are exaggeration. Some people are here to ambush the marital status of others so that they can end up being like them.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by obiekunie2: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=FirstRepublic post=88879810]

Someone is ruining my marriage and you’re only concerned about number wey dey .
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by FirstRepublic(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

wrong!

am more concerned about how you are handling it - its so amateurish.

from the screenshot its clear your husband is till toasting her and she has not said YES yet NOR agreed to his rquest.

now based on this screenshots which has exposed her number, she can sue you for defamation and claim damages.

there is still law in this country madam and believe me you are flaunting it and you may end up paying heavily for it.

BESIDES, WHAT IS WRONG IN CONFRONTING YOUR HUSBAND WITH YOUR EVIDENCE INSTEAD OF EXPOSING HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF I AM IN HIS SHOES, YOU WILL BE MEETING ME AT THE COURTS FOR DIVORCE. PERIOD!

Are you married? Do you just come home and switch moods and act bossy?? How about giving up your career for the same man.. so if he sues me, I’ll inturn sue him for physical assault

But are you married

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by bestabigaelever(f): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Romanoff:

This is the best comment I've seen.

But my own suggestion is not for you to cheat sha.

Get a new line and add the line to WhatsApp, put the picture of a sexy young guy..

Fake a conversation more filthy than that of your hubby. Make it juicy.

Keep your phone where he can easily find the conversation.

Please, don't forget to update us.
I love this
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by obiekunie2: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Kingsteve(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hehe...
OP, your husband na confirm guy man.
See as em just dey flow dey go...
But I Hope he's not all mouth and no action.
grin

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ab025:
Hmmmm

Your hubby have got the flows#

#flowrida
I swear
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Parkleader: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
xendra:
hehehe... is he really as good as he claims in that chat? if not fall he hand, tell the babe say no level
Hehehe grin
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Kevsmart88(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
You should have concealed her number for God's sake. Your husband's infidelity or Randy nature should be your concern, not the young lady.... Call your hubby's bluff, this is a sensitive issue and shouldn't be handled on social media. That's what you get when aged kids get married...
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

YES I AM MARRIED - TO A MORE INTELLIGENT LADY THAN YOU ARE. NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT.

MY WIFE WILL NOT TAKE MY ISSUES TO SOCIAL MEDIA - SHE WILL RATHER DISCUSS IT WITH ME AND GET IT SORTED OUT.

as for the law suit, am talking about the poor girl you exposed her number. she can sue you for defamation and claim damages. in fact, so many lawyers will gladly handle her case for free!
wish defamation?? Let her go ahead , she deserves to be embarrassed!!!

Cheating men association

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by finalboss(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
undecided he wants to suck all the water ??
C'mon that's disgusting
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rexymania:
You too cheat on him and let him know how it feels
simple .
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by FirstRepublic(f): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

YES I AM MARRIED - TO A MORE INTELLIGENT LADY THAN YOU ARE. NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT.

MY WIFE WILL NOT TAKE MY ISSUES TO SOCIAL MEDIA - SHE WILL RATHER DISCUSS IT WITH ME AND GET IT SORTED OUT.

as for the law suit, am talking about the poor girl you exposed her number. she can sue you for defamation and claim damages. in fact, so many lawyers will gladly handle her case for free!

Congratulations to your intelligent wife and congrats to you for finding her.. I won’t insult you i respect you cuz you’re married if not ehn.. but then again I’m done quoting you..
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Osobi32(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What order evidence do you want before you can divorce him ? Girl the earlier the better.....Of you keep giving him time you change he might cheat on you with your own daughter when she grows up or infect you with disease better take him to court now
really? What makes u think divorce is the answer? Why not encourage her to discuss things with her husband to know the reason behind his actions...... Maybe there is something missing in their marriage!
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Palantir:
The "mogbe" was sent by the wrong actor

I thought so too grin
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

madam na serious wahala you dey enter so!

you are about to CRASH YOUR MARRIAGE!

i thought this is one of those nairaland jokes but i see its real.

REMOVE THAT GIRL'S NUMBER NOW OR SHE WILL SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION!

YOU BETTER DELETE THIS TOPIC NOW!

besides that girl your husband is on her matter is very beautiful and she can easily take over your position if she wants to.
very very wrong statement.That’s why married women pour acid on these girls . She might be hving inferiority complex already and hurting !!!

Because u approve such behavior? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Kevsmart88(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Veefierce:
wish defamation?? Let her go ahead , she deserves to be embarrassed!!!

Cheating men association
You guys are letting your emotions get the better of you here. By the time you're hit with a law suit, then you'll understand respect for privacy is sacrosanct and there's no place for emotions when the long arm of the law catches up with you.

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Liliantalks: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
What will this do ?
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by xendra: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:

Congratulations to your intelligent wife and congrats to you for finding her.. I won’t insult you i respect you cuz you’re married if not ehn.. but then again I’m done quoting you..
so being married in your book means the person is sensible or deserves more respect than a single person this mentality is why women are trapped in bad marriagescheesy cheesy

anyway you should know that he is a man hence his crying over why you should keep a cheating man secrete grin

the woman should discuss cheating with a man that is well aware of what he is doing and doesn't care cheesy but the man doesn't need to discuss a better way to spice up his relationship, he had to go out to cheat and make a fool of himself and his womancheesy cheesy these men are too funny

3 Likes

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
UnknownT:
Make I call Juliana tell am say she dey for Nairaland grin

Truecaller returned the name as Falade Juliana

E ku se!
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:

Kai, your marriage has entered express. The lady in question is not ruining your marriage, your husband is ruining your marriage. Best thing I can say is leave his ass, cause a cheat gon cheat again. And it’s just 8 months since y’all got married! Like dafuq! That nigga no get joy oo.

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by bukatyne(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:

Someone is ruining my marriage and you’re only concerned about number wey dey exposed shior

Is it the toastee that is running your marriage or your husband?

Now you know your husband is expending so much energy chasing another woman when he should be chasing you, there are some options:

1. Forgive him, know what went wrong and continue the marriage
2. Forgive him, know what went wrong and divorce so you don't make the mistake of picking such a husband next time.
3. Keep this to yourself and see it as one of the issues of your marriage.

Decide what works for your situation.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by wandetooblack: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
zionmde:
I have already said hello to Julie
I will tell her it's her ancestor dat gave me her number
Home breaker

op these are certain things u should have found out before getting married
Try to fix ur marriage, u have made the choice, u have made it
being a divorcee leaves a lot of dent on ur life

Let me have her number too.. smiley

Dem say she's beautiful.. I wanna confirm.
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by zionmde: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
wandetooblack:

Let me have her number too.. smiley
Dem say she's beautiful.. I wanna confirm.
I teased her a little and den blocked her
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by wandetooblack: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
zionmde:

I teased her a little and den blocked her

Lol.. don't do that.

Let me handle it smiley

But wait.. She fine??
Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kevsmart88:

You guys are letting your emotions get the better of you here. By the time you're hit with a law suit, then you'll understand respect for privacy is sacrosanct and there's no place for emotions when the long arm of the law catches up with you.
Did she mention the lady's full name anywhere in this post? No, so I don't see any defamation here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by wandetooblack: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
FirstRepublic:

Are you married? Do you just come home and switch moods and act bossy?? How about giving up your career for the same man.. so if he sues me, I’ll inturn sue him for physical assault

But are you married

I will advice you like a sister.

Just relax... I understand how you felt but believe me people on here will add salt to ur injury.

They will make you go crazy!

Walk up to your husband and ask him who is Julie With straight face.. Hiss and walk away.

Sit back and watch him humble.
Don't act too much... Ur marriage is still young and it possible Julie is just one of his numerous GF before the marriage.
Take it easy madam... But honestly, Julie is not to blame here but ur husband.

Infact, men are scum.. Cheating is in our DNA. Only few ones dey try. sad

And who is saying Julie has a case?? Anyone could be Julie nah. How can Julie trace the post back to OP?? Anyone could pick up a phone and start a thread. Defamation ko Amalgamation ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by zionmde: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
wandetooblack:

Lol.. don't do that.
Let me handle it smiley
But wait.. She fine??
her picture no dey her dp

1 Like

Re: Chats From My Husband’s Phone by Kevsmart88(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
J111333:
Did she mention the lady's full name anywhere in this post? No, so I don't see any defamation here. undecided
You think so? You aren't aware every mobile number attributed to any user is registered with a name and traceable in cases related to crime and so on. Furthermore that lady could be exposed to fraudsters and her safety isn't guaranteed. I may just drop your number and say you scammed me then watch the police swing into action. You don't just go about posting stuff on social media cos you feel aggrieved not minding the consequences of your actions. If you're one of those thinking cos it's a faceless forum, you can just go about typing gibberish and denting people's image, you're definitely on a long thin. Pray you don't bite more than you can chew, then you will understand why your accounts are linked to your Gmail and mail to your numbers..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City / She Said Yes, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.