Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163120 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Unik3030: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2020
dirtydiva:
Just listen to yourself, if I be dat man wife I go give him days in a week for love making if he like make he go cheat on me na there thunder go degree our WWE RAW championship
u can never make a good wife aseearugud,if u are married u will definitely have problems.

like seriously no b curse Na reality,just hear your self out.u will give him time table for sex n he must not go out?

like seriously marriage is not hard but inconsiderate folks like u are making it seems like war

just a question for u.....what if someone who ought to feed u well decides to give u food once in a day n he insist u must not eat outside,how will u feel?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by olaremint(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Madam don't let him kill u.
U have 3 options
1. Divorce him and look for a man with lower sex drive.
3. Tell him 2 marry another woman, the Islamic solution to men like that.
3. Tell him to have a side chick. The inside life solution.
All the best

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Grateful02(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2020
I know this one is talking from experience,
lol

PuZZyNegro:

Give it to him in the morning, afternoon and night.

Morning - Missionary style

Afternoon - Doggy style

Night - Cowgirl style

Midnight - just give him some mouth action and you are good to go.

Nobody should quote me. This is not a serious topic
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Positiveme2020: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Unik3030:
u didn't have sex b4 marriage,meaning d guy waited to own it rightfully n now u are complaining again....u are a confusionist

Did u even believe the story. Every time sex topic on Nairaland..
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by DATMAT(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Perogbangba:
learning

can I learn with you?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Larrykaysail(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?
tell him to have side chick, or helper to assist you, since your own pu**y is is tired, use IQ. U have a good guy ,
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ajbiggie(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Madam u should have know he love sex during courtship, that is y its good u sex b4 marriage. if nt handle well it will ruin ur marriage. so give it 2 him.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by walexsho(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Lakuje4power:
Were you circumcised?
Gbam!!!
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ashantitope: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Please give him whenever he need it before the music change and I can assure u he would soon be tired and by then u will be the one to beg for it
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by friendl: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
You are even lucky you have such a man ,....enjoy your marriage
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Grateful02(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2020
See this one,2020 we never escape now you're bringing 3030.
Anyways dirtydiva answer the ques below o. Just passing tho.

Unik3030:
u can never make a good wife aseearugud,if u are married u will definitely have problems.

like seriously no b curse Na reality,just hear your self out.u will give him time table for sex n he must not go out?

like seriously marriage is not hard but inconsiderate folks like u are making it seems like war

just a question for u.....what if someone who ought to feed u well decides to give u food once in a day n he insist u must not eat outside,how will u feel?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by TedLawrence(f): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Get him a mistress to share the burden....oluku. You should be happy he still kpake u like this every day. Make ppl wey there husband no dey touch go commit suicide abi
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Danniedpastor(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Julietsim post=88879576]

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.[/quote

Lady, one thing you and your husband must do is talk about everything. Know when to agree or disagree and know when to reach a compromise.

I'm married and my first sex was with my wife. As soon as we got married I became like your husband. In fact there was a day we counted about 12 rounds in on day ( hey, don't shout). With time,I noticed I'm wearing her out and we talked about it. Here is what we did.

First I acknowledged that I have a crazy libido and only should satisfy me. She agreed that it has not been easy for her and was scared to tell me.

Then we agreed to work on it from both sides.
We started giving a day interval.
Then, two days intervals. And finally we started having sex just three times a week. Sometime twice.

Don't expect him to adapt with a single stroke. You have to help him.

There are times you use other romantic activities to cover up.... like placing your boobs on his chest while you talk with him, stroke his dick when it's erect. Play with his body while bathing, e.t.c.

With time his system would adjust.
Don't ever scold him whenever he breaks the agreement. Rather,give it to him and talk about later.
Also,pray about it too.
There are many more I want to say but....

GOD BLESS YOU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Farki: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Basher8583:

Don't mind those ladies. They are probably circumsized and don't enjoy it.

I actually didn't think of that at all. Really when you think about it women have been brainwashed to hate sex or use sex as a form of currency not just something they enjoy doing.

That's why women are always annoyed by 'sluts' giving it up too easily.When you press them they admit that they want it but feel guilty because they don't want to be an outcast around other women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by CptCharlesVane: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Many African women are victims of FGM including some here giving advice. All non-mutilated women would grow to love sex and pleasure from clitoral stimulation naturally but how e no go taya person dem cut the whole clitoris comot for small pikin? and how would a woman without one understand a foreign woman with one or better yet advise them?
OP didn’t even read like she enjoys or has ever enjoyed sex, just married the guy as a bestie for only gist ; no dīcking cheesy
innobarca:
If it's women from Asian or some other west African countries, they will give it to you non stop for 4 days and you will feel dizzy for at least 2 days.
Nobody will tell you to take it easy after that.

I remembered my days in Thailand, Na ur body go tell you.

Secondly I do not think you people has started having kids, bc when he stays awake sometimes bc of the cries of his child in the night, he won't always have stamina for sex unless he is jobless.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Olayetan(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
Married women who who experienced this, please advice me. I am getting tired

I'm sorry to tell you this, you are in it already and you have to adjust yourself to find pleasure in it or you let him satisfy himself elsewhere...
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Unik3030: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Rozz:
Does he want to kill you? Op if he hates the smell of garlic,make sure you chew it and smell garlic all over in other to supress his urges and give you some break
if only u realise there are over a million girls out there that smell nice n are willing to give it to d guy free...... like seriously cheating should b condemned in marriage but if I marry someone with this your mentality,u chew garlic n it nauseates me I will ignore u for like 3 months n make things happen outside

u can only try that with guys who don't know what's up not someone like me cos if person see me n she frown I go close eyes Waka pass her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by MhizJoyce(f): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.
Must you always use your vagina? Use your hand. You can give him a good handjob, assjob or footjob. Be smart.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Mplify(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Na so. See as the Thread long like Third mainland bridge. He don reach sex matter and suddenly everyone is now a Counselor, even Virgins too dey counsel. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Grateful02(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Am convinced you're a girl, am falling�

Would like to know you ,no offence�

g4gerald:

Abeg the man shud try nd learn how to control his urge. What will happen if either him or his wife travels, how then will he cope. Discipline is wat defines u as a man. Ur comment is just like saying if a child is not given enough money (by parents) therefore if he goes outside nd steal, nobody shud complain. Don't 4get dat the person u are fvcking everyday is a human being nd not a machine, u shud consider dat while u seek ur selfish interest. She is ur wife nd not a sex doll
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Unrated900(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:
Advice him to get a second wife, so you can be relieved of your DUTY!!

It’s very simple
If a man does not perform well
They will complain
If he over perform they will complain
It’s simple
Send him out
So those high libido ladies could get him
And put your home at risk.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Unrated900(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2020
It’s very simple
If a man does not perform well
They will complain
If he over perform they will complain
It’s simple
Send him out
So those high libido ladies out there could get him
And put your home at risk.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by chemberlin(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Give it to him..is his right to have sex with you alone
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Dextre(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

It's vagina not virgina
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Grateful02(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Word!!

Tiffbuxas:
ladies like that who come out to give home breaking advice like that ..are actually taking good care of their husbands in that aspect or secretly wishing they could have such men. If op is smart she'll realise from her post that she hasn't properly communicated her concerns with the man who is obviously a man good enough to respect her body till after marriage, she's here seeking for home wrecking advice from faceless men and woman who most of the can't keep a relationship talk less of marriage. OP be guided nobody really care about your marriage here alot of them will just post how they feel in the moment.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ade3131: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

I thought married women who have experienced this will advise me but it is clear that it is only unmarried guys who are talking. Maybe I wasted my time coming to ask here. I have discussed it with him severally. His reply is "would you prefer I get it outside?. I cannot allow my husband to cheat. Because it hurts alot

Of all your comments, I must confess this is the part that struck me in the face. Look here ma'am, you're in a wrong matched relationship. Sorry I have to be frank with you. A loving and caring husband would know where to cut the line between pleasure and torture. Most men fantasize p0rnstar sex rounds with their spouse but many a times, they're constraint by the stream of emotions and passion they have for their wife. Yes, you asked for advice from married women but I'm a guy and I'm talking as a man who understands your plight and know exactly how you feel. The fact that you've discussed it with him and he told you if you'll prefer he goes out to get his pleasure from other sources says it all for me. Sex is supposed to be pleasured, cherished and longed for... But when it becomes a punishment, then I feel there's need to call in with your church/mosque marriage counselor and discuss this matter in a more civilized manner. Truth be told, I doubt if he has any regards for your emotional well-being. Marriage should not be a visa to sexual slavery. There should be moderations.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Truetal: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Engage ur husband in productive thinking rather than sex sex sex always
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Laff don kill me o. You don finish Jesuisbelle na pure feminist single girl wey no sabi anything. Until the marriage scatter this one go happy

That's not feminism or close to it. Hers is just stupidity at the very least and insanity looking deeper. Either way, she needs to seek help or someone's son gets hurt badly.

So many bad belle now parade as feminists. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by bolousadex: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2020
I don't understand this story. I was right there in the theatre when my wife was giving Birth. was the madam the only person there? Was she in the hospital alone? I don't know how this is possible.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by sirmyke: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2020
The problem is not him but u
Find a way to enjoy the sex more
Make him do what you like during sex
And u wouldn't see the need to complain
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Happyguy201: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2020
im not married but you see why its good to have sex with who your dating while your dating them so you know if its right or not. now that you have married him see the pressure on you. if he loves you he will not bug you with sex. romance and pre-intimacy should do it sometimes , cos that constant sex can get boring and tiring .

SAY NO TO EVERYDAY SEX.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by specialbobby(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

So una plenty way no wan dey give us puna abi continue till he have someone better than you

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.