Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim (2616 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend, every family have their heritage!

The JWs as a spiritual family have our own as well.

To help you out here, let me ask you

how are you going to gather people from different races to form one big happy global family without disciplinary actions? cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses made rules (take note amongst themselves) not for none members!
So if you feel like becoming a member of the family, you must live by the rules and if you're not interested you can't force yourself in, that's the point! cheesy

Yet you ask me how they're causing harm to the society...
You should take this night to enlighten yourself, as a form of personal research.
Read Sections 33 - 41 of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution as Amended.
They talk about your fundamental human rights... You should try and read it.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Yet you ask me how they're causing harm to the society...
You should take this night to enlighten yourself, as a form of personal research.
Read Sections 33 - 41 of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution as Amended.
They talk about your fundamental human rights... You should try and read it.

Is there any portion in the constitution that stipulate that i can't choose to subject myself to rules that seems benefitial to me? cheesy

You're dodging the main issue here, i am free to express myself!

So if i choose to become a subject of any Organization and live by the rules thereof, it's nobody's business!

It's either i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses to live by their rules or ask them to get out for me to live as i pleased.

So am i free to express myself? cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Is there any portion in the constitution that stipulate that i can't choose to subject myself to rules that seems benefitial to me? cheesy

You're dodging the main issue here, i am free to express myself!

So if i choose to become a subject of any Organization and live by the rules thereof, it's nobody's business!

It's either i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses to live by their rules or ask them to get out for me to live as i pleased.

So am i free to express myself? cheesy
You have asked me to tell you the bad things your sect do, and i have done that. Of all the things i wrote, your concentration is just on the rules and punishment meted by your sect.

Didn't you see where i wrote that your sect made someone commit suicide?
Didn't you see where i wrote that your sect harbours pedophiles?
Didn't you see where i wrote that your sect will rather your members die than get proper medical treatment?
Didn't you see where i wrote that the rights of women in your organisation are abused by your sect?
All this things are against the constitution of Nigeria.
This are also some of the reasons why your sect was banned in Russia recently.

I also went further to tell you to educate yourself with the law's of your own land by reading a section of the laws that grants citizens rights in their own motherland.
If you have done, you will begin to understand that your sect has no right to stipulate the rules in the first place seeing as they're anti-human rules.
But, your sect do not care about laws and human rights, and has been brainwashed to believe that some group referred to as the Governing Body has been appointed by God to make rule's for you guys.

Please try and know your rights at least, that's how you begin to know/understand the ills you subscribed to as faith. Obviously, you don't know your rights which is why another person is using you and you are defending it.
Enlighten yourself.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:

You have asked me to tell you the bad things your sect do, and i have done that. Of all the things i wrote, your concentration is just on the rules and punishment meted by your sect.

Didn't you see where i wrote that your sect made someone commit suicide?
Didn't you see where i wrote that your sect harbours pedophiles?
Didn't you see where i wrote that your sect will rather your members die than get proper medical treatment?
Didn't you see where i wrote that the rights of women in your organisation are abused by your sect?
All this things are against the constitution of Nigeria.
This are also some of the reasons why your sect was banned in Russia recently.

I also went further to tell you to educate yourself with the law's of your own land by reading a section of the laws that grants citizens rights in their own motherland.
If you have done, you will begin to understand that your sect has no right to stipulate the rules in the first place seeing as they're anti-human rules.
But, your sect do not care about laws and human rights, and has been brainwashed to believe that some group referred to as the Governing Body has been appointed by God to make rule's for you guys.

Please try and know your rights at least, that's how you begin to know/understand the ills you subscribed to as faith. Obviously, you don't know your rights which is why another person is using you and you are defending it.
Enlighten yourself.

I intentionally ignored all that because you can't establish any of those accusations, you're just using those false accusations as support for your write-up against a peaceful group! cheesy

Listen to yourself

This group is not good.
Why?
Suicide as if that's what they are taught! cheesy

Members are pedophiles as if you've caught one that the police trashed the case! cheesy

They don't make use of medical treatment as if you're the one who takes my wife to the hospital during delivery! cheesy

Right of women are abused and the law has not catch up with a wife beater in our midst! cheesy

Abeg you've got nothing against God's people, just say you want ATHEISM, period! cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Maximus69:

I intentionally ignored all that because you can't establish any of those accusations, you're just using those false accusations as support for your write-up against a peaceful group! cheesy

Listen to yourself

This group is not good.
Why?

Members are pedophiles as if you've caught one that the police trashed the case! cheesy

They don't make use of medical treatment as if you're the one who takes my wife to the hospital during delivery! cheesy

Right of women are abused and the law has not catch up with a wife beater in our midst! cheesy

Abeg you've got nothing against God's people, just say you want ATHEISM, period! cheesy

the OP might soon commit suicide in the face of hard truth.
His write up are baseless and senseless yet, he won't want to take to corrections.
He laid baseless and false accusations on peaceful people.
The sick people in the hospital,
All those pedophile caught, charged and sentenced
I wonder what religion they belong to. So none of them is either Christian or Muslim?
Maybe they are all atheist.
Some people can be stupid Sha especially this IamMichael
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
the OP might soon commit suicide in the face of hard truth.
His write up are baseless and senseless yet, he won't want to take to corrections.
He laid baseless and false accusations on peaceful people.
The sick people in the hospital,
All those pedophile caught, charged and sentenced
I wonder what religion they belong to. So none of them is either Christian or Muslim?
Maybe they are all atheist.
Some people can be stupid Sha especially this IamMichael

He loves ATHEISM but failed to see that the faculty is dead on arrival!

There must be oneness of mind and line of thought before you can expect people to work together as one!

The only factor that can make this possible is FAITH and nothing more! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Listen to yourself

This group is not good.
Why?

Which of the accusations is/are false?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:

bro you are loosing your grip o, gather your loins cos you are being beaten on your game.
In Christianity, nobody is brainwashing anybody, as a sane human, when you are being taught things, sanity demands you reflect on those things and hold on to that which correspond with your conviction.
If I tell you to go and kill someone and convince you, sanity demands you ask yourself what if I was the one to be killed, how will I feel?
I remember correcting my lecturer on several occasions after we've been taught in the lecture room, what did I do?
I go and make series of research to either buttress his point or counter it. We were given sense to discern good from evil for a purpose.
But you my brother, your points holds no water and are baseless.
Seems my oga maximus69 knows how to handle you better.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:

How will you feel if a German meets you for the first time and start accusing you of
©terrorist
©Racist
©Sadist
©Drug dealer
©Pedophile
©Fraudster
©Homosexual
©Armed Robber
©Lazy
©Rapist
©Bestialist
©Corona Virus patient
©HIV patient and so on
All because some Nigerians are into these acts and you are a Nigerian?

Well if you don't know what false accusations means, i'll enlighten you Sir!

Your accusations can only be justified if you don't have anything as such that you're treating in your own house! cheesy
The German in my illustration can accuse a Nigerian of all those things if such doesn't happen at all in his own country, likewise you an atheist can only be justified if atheists don't do such things.

You are trying to accuse a group of people who are fighting really hard to change the minds of their adherents (as in control their thinking) when you and i know for sure that that's not what they're teaching their members to do, whereas look! You are stupidly doing this in support of another group that doesn't have any control over the behaviour or thinking of their own members!

That's hypocrisy of the highest order my friend! cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
bro you are loosing your grip o, gather your loins cos you are being beaten on your game.
In Christianity, nobody is brainwashing anybody, as a sane human, when you are being taught things, sanity demands you reflect on those things and hold on to that which correspond with your conviction.
If I tell you to go and kill someone and convince you, sanity demands you ask yourself what if I was the one to be killed, how will I feel?
I remember correcting my lecturer on several occasions after we've been taught in the lecture room, what did I do?
I go and make series of research to either buttress his point or counter it. We were given sense to discern good from evil for a purpose.
But you my brother, your points holds no water and are baseless.
Seems my oga maximus69 knows how to handle you better.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my brother! undecided

God's word foretold that this hopeless idiots will be made foolish in their own reasoning! Job 5:13

When they're "saying there is no God" you need not argue because there actions is proving God exists!

How can you say "there is no Supreme Being and each person should be a freethinker" then moments later you want me (an adult that supposed to think freely on his own) to reason along with you and not only that but to change my own line of thought so that you and i will now think alike in your own way! Romans 2:15

Yet you want to argue that there is no Supreme Being, please what stupid concept is that? cheesy

No wonder God's word assures believers that there is no way this stupid idiots will beat our intelligence if we stick to him! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2020
But finally shaa, i am yet to see a christian on this forum who doesn't resort to insults and vitriolic utterances once they no longer know what to say... It's like a standard christian escape route.
Like, why can't you people state/make your point without calling names?
One moment you think you are discussing with a grown up, the next moment they are spitting hell and fire and calling you all sorts of derogatory names.
No wonder the pastor's and priest's find it easy to do their job on you guys.
You guys should cast away hate from your lives, it's really destroying your senses and moralities. You are doing all this for an invisible guy you have never seen nor heard from just because your religious doctrines told you to.

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:
But finally shaa, i am yet to see a christian on this forum who doesn't resort to insults and vitriolic utterances...
One moment you think you are discussing with a grown up, the next moment they are spitting hell and fire and calling you all sorts of derogatory names.
You guys should cast away hate from your lives, it's really destroying your senses and moralities.

So you think you have sense and morals shey? cheesy

My guy, an idiot is an idiot anytime anywhere!

It's idiotic of you to wake up in the morning and start typing gibberish on social media saying some people are stupid simply because they chose the way they want to live their lives.

Then the next moment you are trying to readjust his thinking even when you say he/she is free to make use of his own brains to the best of his/her ability!

Abeg try to be composed first, it's either you agree that there is a Supreme Being whom all of us should learn from, or you commend everyone around no matter how they're making use of their brains!

Even the Supreme Being himself pleaded with us to come and reason along with him {Isaiah 1:18} so since you don't believe in a Supreme Being and you're not one yourself, everyone should be given the privilege to think the way they please, that's what ATHEISM says!

You can't eat your cake and have it!cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:
But [b[b]]finally shaa, i am yet to see a christian on this forum who doesn't resort to insults and vitriolic utterances [/[[color=#990000][/color]/b]b]once they no longer know what to say... It's like a standard christian escape route.
You guys should cast away hate from your lives, it's really destroying your senses and moralities. You are doing all this for an invisible guy you have never seen nor heard from just because your religious doctrines told you to.

the first reason why I got angry with you quoting me was because of that. Bolded statement.
You quote me at every instance using derogatory words like "they're not sensible"
Using all form of inhumane insults while quoting me like I can't reason on my own, someone is brainwashing me bla bla bla.
Now you are feeling pained cos same thing is done to you?
Sincerely you are the biggest idiot, stupid and nomadic senile idiot I have ever come across.
Now you are sounding like a broken record with no more stupid points to dish out.
You don't have facts and your accusations are baseless.
But when maximus69 gave you facts, you tucked in your dimwit tail and ran for cover.
You see to me, free thinkers are the most foolish sets of people I have ever seen.
You want to be a freethinker the following are what you should have done before people can take you lots serious.
1) change the parents that gave birth to you
2)change your nsme
3)change your rxistence
4)you shouldn't have gone to school to be educated.
Why do you even need school when you can freethink whatever you want to be?
Those that taught you in school, why must you listen to whatever they Re teaching cos impacting on you means transfer of knowledge which you as a freethinker doesn't need since you are all knowing.
5)you should have choose your country since freethinker doesn't really have a say that much in nigeris(or is there any association of freethinkers?

You don't get to choose how you are born
You don't get to choose how you were raised
You don't get to choose your country of origin.
You don't get to choose who gave birth to you
You don't get to choose your gender
You don't get to choose when you will get sick, or die.
And woe betide you if you don't freethink the sex of your children
You are a fool bro.
You quoted me demeaningly now it's your pay back time.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
the first reason why I got angry with you quoting me was because of that. Bolded statement.
You quote me at every instance using derogatory words like "they're not sensible"
Using all form of inhumane insults while quoting me like I can't reason on my own, someone is brainwashing me bla bla bla.
Now you are feeling pained cos same thing is done to you?
Sincerely you are the biggest idiot, stupid and nomadic senile idiot I have ever come across.
Now you are sounding like a broken record with no more stupid points to dish out.
You don't have facts and your accusations are baseless.
But when maximus69 gave you facts, you tucked in your dimwit tail and ran for cover.
You see to me, free thinkers are the most foolish sets of people I have ever seen.
You want to be a freethinker the following are what you should have done before people can take you lots serious.
1) change the parents that gave birth to you
2)change your nsme
3)change your rxistence
4)you shouldn't have gone to school to be educated.
Why do you even need school when you can freethink whatever you want to be?
Those that taught you in school, why must you listen to whatever they Re teaching cos impacting on you means transfer of knowledge which you as a freethinker doesn't need since you are all knowing.
5)you should have choose your country since freethinker doesn't really have a say that much in nigeris(or is there any association of freethinkers?

You don't get to choose how you are born
You don't get to choose how you were raised
You don't get to choose your country of origin.
You don't get to choose who gave birth to you
You don't get to choose your gender
You don't get to choose when you will get sick, or die.
And woe betide you if you don't freethink the sex of your children
You are a fool bro.
You quoted me demeaningly now it's your pay back time.

The problem is they don't really know what FREETHINKING means!

To think free you must not take instructions from anyone regarding what you should or shouldn't do!

What baffles me is their coming on social media to point accusing fingers at others then quoting atheists like Stephen Hawkins as if everyone must think like that stupid atheist! cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Maximus69:

The problem is they don't really know what FREETHINKING means!

To think free you must not take instructions from anyone regarding what you should or shouldn't do!

What baffles me is their coming on social media to point accusing fingers at others then quoting atheists like Stephen Hawkins as if everyone must think like that stupid atheist! cheesy
it is a shame he ran away from his own thread.
Lilly liver set of buffoons
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
it is a shame he ran away from his own thread.
Lilly liver set of buffoons

Just imagine how stupid ATHEISM sound!

"There is no God" but when they now found someone responsible who has his own life to live with wife, husband or children in his own home, they feel like telling him "you've not been making the best use of your brains"

Whereas 99.9% of these so called ATHEISTS are either transgenders, gays, bestialists, lesbians, drug addicts, crossdressers and so on.

All these they will harbor so far those ones have decided to do away with divine wisdom, but it's believers who are striving really hard to maintain high moral standards that must change their minds! cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Just imagine how stupid ATHEISM sound!

"There is no God" but when they now found someone responsible who has his own life to live with wife, husband or children in his own home, they feel like telling him "you've not been making the best use of your brains"

Whereas 99.9% of these so called ATHEISTS are either transgenders, gays, bestialists, lesbians, drug addicts, crossdressers and so on.

All these they will harbor so far those ones have decided to do away with divine wisdom, but it's believers who are striving really hard to maintain high moral standards that must change their minds! cheesy
talking about bestialist and drug addict and gayism,
I just found this one a thread

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
talking about bestialist and drug addict and gayism,
I just found this one a thread

Meet Zombie Boy {atheist}, he committed suiside after ATHEISM made him completely joyless and hopeless!

Below is another atheist!

All in the name of FREETHINKING! embarassed

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Maximus69:

How will you feel if a German meets you for the first time and start accusing you of
©terrorist
©Racist
©Sadist
©Drug dealer
©Pedophile
©Fraudster
©Homosexual
©Armed Robber
©Lazy
©Rapist
©Bestialist
©Corona Virus patient
©HIV patient and so on
All because some Nigerians are into these acts and you are a Nigerian?

Well if you don't know what false accusations means, i'll enlighten you Sir!

Your accusations can only be justified if you don't have anything as such that you're treating in your own house! cheesy
The German in my illustration can accuse a Nigerian of all those things if such doesn't happen at all in his own country, likewise you an atheist can only be justified if atheists don't do such things.

You are trying to accuse a group of people who are fighting really hard to change the minds of their adherents (as in control their thinking) when you and i know for sure that that's not what they're teaching their members to do, whereas look! You are stupidly doing this in support of another group that doesn't have any control over the behaviour or thinking of their own members!

That's hypocrisy of the highest order my friend! cheesy
Which of the accusations are false?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
ALL! cheesy
IamMichael:

Which of the accusations are false?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Maximus69:
ALL! cheesy
Give your reasons please for each of the accusations you say are false... Remember, i took my time to specifically list them out for you. I will appreciate if you specifically answer give your response specifically to each of the accusations.

Regards!!!
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:

Give your reasons please for each of the accusations you say are false... Remember, i took my time to specifically list them out for you. I will appreciate if you specifically answer give your response specifically to each of the accusations.

Regards!!!

My friend, stop being a clown!

No normal human accuses an hospital of harboring sick people. The main focus of right thinking persons is how are the sick faring after being admitted in the hospital? cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses organization promise to cure people of certain destructive traits and so far so good 99.9% of those going through their potters have been cured, so the medicine they're using to treat the patients or the dosage shouldn't be called to question when we are all eyewitness of their achievements! smiley

Sorry my friend, you've got no points.

You can only make sense by showing us a group of freethinkers that's free from all those human traits that you mentioned! cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Totally Off point!!!!
This kind person that you are talking of "A" and he is here talking about "T", hyping his irrelevant and unrelated illogical comments.
Na wa o.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael:
Totally Off point!!!!
This kind person that you are talking of "A" and he is here talking about "T", hyping his irrelevant and unrelated illogical comments.
Na wa o.

No matter what you say my guy, ATHEISM is dead on arrival. No right thinking person will subscribe to your line of thought in the absence of a Supreme Being!
Other irrelevant arguments you're trying to bring in can never change that fact! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Man Live Ethically And Morally Without The Guidance Of Religion? / Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.