Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim (2622 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
NuclearReactor:

The point I tried to make is that the natural laws and principles that work in this world doesn't always work for the convenience of humans, we can find ourselves in situations that hurts and we ourselves may not be guilty(and even many times we think we are faultless we didn't do the needful) that doesn't make God evil or wicked!!

What does it make your god?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
IamMichael:

You tell me how I'm mistaken from the post you quoted.

You gave your clothes to a Berber to sew for you but blaming a designer afterwards! cheesy
I said "concentrate on the group i presented to you as true Christians, read, study and meditate on the words of Jesus (Christ) himself" instead of confusing yourself with misinformed churchgoers! wink
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:
Agreeing to live by standards that's not from common sense is not easy, so many of those who formerly vowed to live by our standards do relent. But we try to help them regain their strength, you and i know for sure that it's not easy standing up for what others don't take serious, so Jehovah's Organization don't judge people for falling back to their former course of conduct.
All we just want to know is if you're still ready to stand up for what is right, then we will assist you by suggesting necessary steps that will help you stay away from what befell you.
But in some instances many often decides to go back fully into what they left behind, in that case we will make a public announcement that Mr ABC is no more one of Jehovah's Witnesses, so don't expect him to live by the rules binding us together as one family anymore!
That's when all members of the family both home and abroad will say farewell to such a person by staying far away from him/her! smiley
When you see fire burning, do you need God to tell you to stay away?
When it starts to rain and you are on the road, what comes to your mind?
When the sun is shining and very hot, do you need God to tell you to find shelter?
When you are hungry, is it God that tells you?
When you are thirsty, is it God that tells you?

However, can you be kind to yourself, take a pen and write down the moments in your life you usually ascribe to God? The moments in your life you said "thank God" probably.
Can you do that?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
IamMichael:

When you see fire burning, do you need God to tell you to stay away?
When it starts to rain and you are on the road, what comes to your mind?
When the sun is shining and very hot, do you need God to tell you to find shelter?
When you are hungry, is it God that tells you?
When you are thirsty, is it God that tells you?

However, can you be kind to yourself, take a pen and write down the moments in your life you usually ascribe to God? The moments in your life you said "thank God" probably.
Can you do that?

Is this what you freethinkers mean by common sense? cheesy

Well let me assist you again.
I said in my previous post that "God comes to mind, when you have to deal with your fellowman!"

So go back to all those questions of yours and ask yourself, is there any that has to do with a fellow intelligent being where both of you might have issues due to different objectives? cheesy

Hmmmmmmmm now i believe truthfully that freethinkers and atheists are psychopaths for real!

In all that you mentioned above, what concerns me with your decision?
Is it not when your decision has to do with me that we can have serious issues? undecided

Sorry my friend, even this tiny little bird will answer all those questions easily! cheesy

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:

You gave your clothes to a Berber to sew for you but blaming a designer afterwards! cheesy
I said "concentrate on the group i presented to you as true Christians, read, study and meditate on the words of Jesus (Christ) himself" instead of confusing yourself with misinformed churchgoers! wink
Android V.10 is still android.

Jehovah's Witness are offshoot of christianity(Catholic church, since every christian sect came out from them directly or indirectly).
No matter how Jehovah's Witness is packaged, it still has most christian core beliefs system.

By calling other christians misinformed, you claim that you are more enlightened than them.

This is exactly the number one attribute of every religion... They always claim their own religion and faith is better/best.
That's exactly what you are doing, no difference. You have been taught from childhood (probably) to believe all the things you are saying now, and now you obviously believe they're correct. This is the reason why you think your religion is the best, and that the others are false/fake!!!

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Is this what you freethinkers mean by common sense? cheesy

Well let me assist you again.
I said in my previous post that "God comes to mind, when you have to deal with your fellowman!"

So go back to all those questions of yours and ask yourself, is there any that has to do with a fellow intelligent being where both of you might have issues due to different objectives? cheesy

Hmmmmmmmm now i believe truthfully that freethinkers and atheists are psychopaths for real!

In all that you mentioned above, what concerns me with your decision?
Is it not when your decision has to do with me that we can have serious issues? undecided

Sorry my friend, even this tiny little bird will answer all those questions easily! cheesy
I hate when people don't answer simple questions.
As far as any reasonable person is concerned, you have not said anything at all. All you are doing is dodging the question and trying to enter an area you think will suit your argument.
If I ask you questions now based on your direct statement above, you will still shift the goalpost again and jump to another unrelated subject matter.
Look at all you have been doing since I started replying you, jumping from one thing to the other. When i show you the shortcomings in your arguments, you jump to another unrelated thing.
Go back to my first reply to you and start reading again...

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
IamMichael:

Android V.10 is still android.

Jehovah's Witness are offshoot of christianity(Catholic church, since every christian sect came out from them directly or indirectly).
No matter how Jehovah's Witness is packaged, it still has most christian core beliefs system.

By calling other christians misinformed, you claim that you are more enlightened than them.

This is exactly the number one attribute of every religion... They always claim their own religion and faith is better/best.
That's exactly what you are doing, no difference. You have been taught from childhood (probably) to believe all the things you are saying now, and now you obviously believe they're correct. This is the reason why you think your religion is the best, and that the others are false/fake!!!

Sorry my friend, i was born, bread and raised a Muslim!

I tried so many other groups before i met Jehovah's Witnesses.

And if we're to go by your concept, once your ancestors are religionists then you should take all of them as brain dead, shey? cheesy

Come on my friend, there can never be fake without Original somewhere!

My journey in Islam was a tough one but i believe that false religions may abound but there must be the original somewhere, that's what led me to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses today!

So don't think i've always been one of them!

It's you that's saying freethinking could bring benefits now that needs to present your

THEORIES
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and
BENEFITS.

Note that humans are free agents having different mindsets and to make things better we have to think alike! smiley
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
IamMichael:

I hate when people don't answer simple questions.
As far as any reasonable person is concerned, you have not said anything at all. All you are doing is dodging the question and trying to enter an area you think will suit your argument.
If I ask you questions now based on your direct statement above, you will still shift the goalpost again and jump to another unrelated subject matter.
Look at all you have been doing since I started replying you, jumping from one thing to the other. When i show you the shortcomings in your arguments, you jump to another unrelated thing.
Go back to my first reply to you and start reading again...

I'm a free agent just as you are, so if you want to ask me any question you must think deeply before considering what to ask me.
Remember i believe in unity as in the same line of thought before anything could work, you also believe but in common sense, my question is "how do make intelligent beings work together when each feel like making use of his own common sense in the absence of a Supreme Being (God)?" smiley

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm a free agent just as you are, so if you want to ask me any question you must think deeply before considering what to ask me.
Remember i believe in unity as in line of thought before anything could work, you also believe but in common sense, my question is "how do make intelligent beings to work together when each feel like making use of his own common sense in the absence of a Supreme Being (God)?" smiley
Reward!!!

Mr D is a graduate and has no work. Mr F showed Mr D a way to make money by working for him.
Why will Mr D work for Mr F that offered him an opportunity?
- Mr D has his needs.
- Mr D knows that he needs money to satisfy this needs.
- Mr F has provided for him an opportunity to earn money.
- Mr D knows that by taking this opportunity provided by Mr F, he will earn a reward...money
- This money he will be given as a reward will help him solve his needs.
- Mr D concludes that he will take up this opportunity because it will provide a reward, and that this reward will help him take care of his needs.
- With this in mind, Mr D is able to let go some of his personal rights and time which he gives to Mr F for monetary reward.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
IamMichael:

Reward!!!

Mr D is a graduate and has no work. Mr F showed Mr D a way to make money by working for him.
Why will Mr D work for Mr F that offered him an opportunity?
- Mr D has his needs.
- Mr D knows that he needs money to satisfy this needs.
- Mr F has provided for him an opportunity to earn money.
- Mr D knows that by taking this opportunity provided by Mr F, he will earn a reward...money
- This money he will be given as a reward will help him solve his needs.
- Mr D concludes that he will take up this opportunity because it will provide a reward, and that this reward will help him take care of his needs.
- With this in mind, Mr D is able to let go some of his personal rights and time which he gives to Mr F for monetary reward.

Reward! smiley

Well how do you protect Mr F from being killed by Mr D who needs the money in his hand?

Remember Mr F will only do away with his money after Mr D has rendered required services, so what stops Mr D from thinking of a shortcut to get easy money by killing Mr F without going through all the stress? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Reward! smiley

Well how do you protect Mr F from being killed by Mr D who needs the money in his hand?

Remember Mr F will only do away with his money after Mr D has rendered required services, so what stops Mr D from thinking of a shortcut to get easy money by killing Mr F without going through all the stress? tongue

Sorry to ask you about this personal question, and please don't take it the wrong way. It's just a sincere question on my part.

1) Please, what's your educational level( whether Secondary school graduate or graduated from a higher institution or underwent a vocational training)?

2) Secondly, what course did you study/vocational training you learnt??
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Sorry to ask you about this personal question, and please don't take it the wrong way. It's just a sincere question on my part.

1) Please, what's your educational level( whether Secondary school graduate or graduated from a higher institution or underwent a vocational training)?

2) Secondly, what course did you study/vocational training you learnt??

(1) Primary 6 in 1982!

(2) Former Soldier! grin
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

(1) Primary 6 in 1982!

(2) Former Soldier! grin
As a soldier, there were things which were common knowledge to you, but which civilians misunderstood, misconceived or outrightly had zero knowledge about right?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

As a soldier, there were things which were common knowledge to you, but which civilians misunderstood, misconceived or outrightly had zero knowledge about right?

Of course, and that's exactly what drove me towards having unwavering faith in God, life as a soldier really had great influence on my quest for the Creator! smiley

Soldiers are organized(grouping), have a common mission(assignment), superiors(well trained instructors) and a central unit of control(based). No soldier operates LEGALLY without these features, anytime we find a uniformed personnel during warfare, such a person becomes a target unless he/she quickly identifies himself/herself providing all necessary information regarding those features, otherwise we aim immediately(shoot at sight)!

That's the same with humans. Since we have freedom of choice it's compulsory we know which group you belong, because humans are capable of behaving like a snake(venomous beast) wolf(ravenous creature) bitch(uncontrollable sexy beast) or sheep (harmless domestic pet). So it is the group to which you belong that will help in knowing the type of person you wish to be, whether one is safe with you or not!

Groups gradually molds your personality, but a freethinker is unpredictable.

Certainly one is not safe with you! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses (God's people) are Christians soldiers, we ascertain the group to which you belong and try to help you become a member of our family, but if you turn down our invitation we try to find a common ground on which we can relate with you as a neighbour, you can only become our brother if you accept to be in our fold, then we can be certain that the same Potter is molding us and so we can trust you at least to some extent!

That's why we don't marry none Witnesses nor do we choose close acquaintance outside the Organization! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course, and that's exactly what drove me towards having unwavering faith in God, life as a soldier really had great influence on my quest for the Creator! smiley

Soldiers are organized(grouping), have a common mission(assignment), superiors(well trained instructors) and a central unit of control(based). No soldier operates LEGALLY without these features, anytime we find a uniformed personnel during warfare, such a person becomes a target unless he/she quickly identifies himself/herself providing all necessary information regarding those features, otherwise we aim immediately(shoot at sight)!

That's the same with humans. Since we have freedom of choice it's compulsory we know which group you belong, because humans are capable of behaving like a snake(venomous beast) wolf(ravenous creature) bitch(uncontrollable sexy beast) or sheep (harmless domestic pet). So it is the group to which you belong that will help in knowing the type of person you wish to be, whether one is safe with you or not!

Groups gradually molds your personality, but a freethinker is unpredictable.

Certainly one is not safe with you! smiley

Jehovah's Witnesses (God's people) are Christians soldiers, we ascertain the group to which you belong and try to help you become a member of our family, but if you turn down our invitation we try to find a common ground on which we can relate with you as a neighbour, you can only become our brother if you accept to be in our fold, then we can be certain that the same Potter is molding us and so we can trust you at least to some extent!

That's why we don't marry none Witnesses nor do we choose close acquaintance outside the Organization! smiley
Well, everyone is reading it as it is, coming directly from one of the christians... grin cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Well, everyone is reading it as it is, coming directly from one of the christians... grin cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just say "coming from one of the TRUE Christians" smiley

Go and tell all your cohorts in ATHEISM that Maximus69 say "without divine guidance there is no way humans can benefit themselves!"

Stop deceiving yourselves with technology there is no benefit in all that we're doing on this planet if we can't sleep safely in our homes due to fear of our fellowman! smiley

I can't stop laughing when you mention "Reward" the other time.

Please go and tell all your cohorts that not even money bring satisfaction and without contentment there can never be real PEACE on this planet! wink
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Go and tell all your cohorts in ATHEISM that Maximus69 say "without divine guidance there is no way humans can benefit themselves!"

Stop deceiving yourselves with technology there is no benefit in all that we're doing on this planet if we can't sleep safely in our homes due to fear of our fellowman! smiley

Please go and tell all your cohorts that not even money bring satisfaction and without contentment there can never be real PEACE on this planet! wink

Payment of Money is just a form of reward.

In your own case, the major reasons why you are a Witness are:
1) You want to live forever as an immortal (i.e, You want to go to heaven after you die because you have heard heaven is a paradise or live forever on earth in a peaceful new fantasy world on earth.)
2) Jehovah Witness is one sect out of a possible twenty thousand sects alleging they have a means to make sure you go to this paradise.
3) You observe their claim and fall in love with the Jehovah Witness way of doing things. This is because, their congressional way is different from the ones you have come in contact with.
4) Therefore, you joined Jehovah Witness..

Still Reward!!!
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

but you sir seems to be winning a war with a foolish person.
I said foolish cos once they realize they can't arm twist you, they begin to reason irrationally and talk incoherently.
As for the OP, you are free to continue quoting me and mentioning me till eternity, it won't deter me from the part of righteousness have chosen.
My was faith in God was about 40% initially cos I was brought up in Christianity.
But my personal encounter with God made me believe in him 1000% if there is something like that.
Their knowledge about their existence is just mind boggling, maybe they think they germinate. Even things that germinate was planted by someone, every seeds, human, has origin. Atheist origin is what they don't know and this gives them headache.

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
I said foolish cos once they realize they can't arm twist you, they begin to reason irrationally and talk incoherently.
As for the OP, you are free to continue quoting me and mentioning me till eternity, it won't deter me from the part of righteousness have chosen.
My was faith in God was about 40% initially cos I was brought up in Christianity.
But my personal encounter with God made me believe in him 1000% if there is something like that.
Their knowledge about their existence is just mind boggling, maybe they think they germinate. Even things that germinate was planted by someone, every seeds, human, has origin. Atheist origin is what they don't know and this gives them headache.
You mean your encounter with the snake in your bathroom?

You encountered snake in your toilet and you are here bragging to the world that you encountered God... Too many Yaba Left patients are on the loose in this forum!!!
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

You mean your encounter with the snake in your bathroom?

You encountered snake in your toilet and you are here bragging to the world that you encountered God... My father is a Yaba Left patients and he is on the loose in this forum!!!
your middle name should have been Stupidy but the owner of that moniker is more wise and sound than your previous, present and coming generations combined.
Now to the snake issue, an almost 7ft long cobra snake, 2 inches wide. Got trapped in the middle of a sliding window that has no space if closed. It was trapped after I was about to break my fast.
If that is not reason enough, then you are really ignorant and stupid.
Secondly, January this year, I was going to ikeji for prayers from Akure, the bus I boarded happens to be that of kidnappers and God saved me.
Thirdly, I almost died of prolapse appendix, it was the grace of God that saved me cos it was confirmed at the hospital it was an appendix but how it didn't kill me was a mystery cos it was prolapse already.
The pain I went thru, I won't even wish it on an enemy.
I can go on and on and on.
So you see, the first thing your stupid self could have done is change that Michael you bearcos the name was gotten from the Bible, so you can imagine bearing a name you don't even know what it means.

And as for your daddy in Yaba Left, sorry o, may he get healing
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Payment of Money is just a form of reward.

In your own case, the major reasons why you are a Witness are:
1) You want to live forever as an immortal (i.e, You want to go to heaven after you die because you have heard heaven is a paradise or live forever on earth in a peaceful new fantasy world on earth.)
2) Jehovah Witness is one sect out of a possible twenty thousand sects alleging they have a means to make sure you go to this paradise.
3) You observe their claim and fall in love with the Jehovah Witness way of doing things. This is because, their congressional way is different from the ones you have come in contact with.
4) Therefore, you joined Jehovah Witness..

Still Reward!!!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

All what you mentioned up there are just promises Sir!

The rewards are
(1)I need not travel to my home town or start searching for blood relations in times of troubles, because Jehovah's Witnesses living in my neighbourhood have become my brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers! Matthew 12:46-49 compare to Proverbs 18:24
(2)There is a certain form of teaching to help my children live as simple as possible unlike lovers of money whose children do gets into hurtful things! 1Timothy 6:9-10
(3)I have the best of friends who will tell me exactly what i am not fake friends whose mouths will be silenced simply because i'm wealthy! Hebrew 10:24-25
(4)Through the meetings, i've learnt a lot on how to spend my money so as not to attract attention which could eventually lead to unintentional invitation of robbers! 1John 2:15-17

So my friend the benefits is much more than that now, Paradise is just a promise of what is coming in the future {Luke 23:43} note that the thief needed faith to believe in Jesus that day, but i'm already enjoying the BENEFITS of being one of his followers! Mark 10:28-30 wink
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isaiah 54:17! smiley
southniyikaye:
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

All what you mentioned up there are just promises Sir!

The rewards are
(1)I need not travel to my home town or start searching for blood relations in times of troubles, because Jehovah's Witnesses living in my neighbourhood have become my brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers! Matthew 12:46-49 compare to Proverbs 18:24
(2)There is a certain form of teaching to help my children live as simple as possible unlike lovers of money whose children do gets into hurtful things! 1Timothy 6:9-10
(3)I have the best of friends who will tell me exactly what i am not fake friends whose mouths will be silenced simply because i'm wealthy! Hebrew 10:24-25
(4)Through the meetings, i've learnt a lot on how to spend my money so as not to attract attention which could eventually lead to unintentional invitation of robbers! 1John 2:15-17

So my friend the benefits is much more than that now, Paradise is just a promise of what is coming in the future {Luke 23:43} note that the thief needed faith to believe in Jesus that day, but i'm already enjoying the BENEFITS of being one of his followers! Mark 10:28-30 wink
In reason number 3 as to why you are Jehovah Witness member, i already said all you wrote above in two sentences:

The human brain only works with reward and punishment my friend!!!
All you cited above are just rewards for being a member of a sect, in this case, Jehovah Witnesses.

It is not different from what other sects also reward their members, just in different format.

1 Like

Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
your middle name should have been Stupidy but the owner of that moniker is more wise and sound than your previous, present and coming generations combined.
Now to the snake issue, an almost 7ft long cobra snake, 2 inches wide. Got trapped in the middle of a sliding window that has no space if closed. It was trapped after I was about to break my fast.
If that is not reason enough, then you are really ignorant and stupid.
Secondly, January this year, I was going to ikeji for prayers from Akure, the bus I boarded happens to be that of kidnappers and God saved me.
Thirdly, I almost died of prolapse appendix, it was the grace of God that saved me cos it was confirmed at the hospital it was an appendix but how it didn't kill me was a mystery cos it was prolapse already.
The pain I went thru, I won't even wish it on an enemy.
I can go on and on and on.
So you see, the first thing your stupid self could have done is change that Michael you bearcos the name was gotten from the Bible, so you can imagine bearing a name you don't even know what it means.

And as for your daddy in Yaba Left, sorry o, may he get healing
I know that you are still pained cuz of your snake story i exposed.
Honestly speaking though, it's not my fault you lied to defend your God. Maybe next time, try not to lie or imply what is not there okay...
Good luck.

Please put this your virulent negative energy into something useful. Negative energies like anger is very bad for your health.

Regards!!!
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

In reason number 3 as to why you are Jehovah Witness member, i already said all you wrote above in two sentences:

The human brain only works with reward and punishment my friend!!!
All you cited above are just rewards for being a member of a sect, in this case, Jehovah Witnesses.

It is not different from what other sects also reward their members, just in different format.

Well in that case, you and i have come to terms on benefits NOT FEAR OF PUNISHMENT! cheesy

So now go back to your accusations against religion and explain how Jehovah's Witnesses as a group is guilty! smiley
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Well in that case, you and i have come to terms on benefits NOT FEAR OF PUNISHMENT! cheesy

So now go back to your accusations against religion and explain how Jehovah's Witnesses as a group is guilty! smiley

All christians believe in the bible compiled by the original Christian group called Catholic church.

All modern christian sects are defacto Catholic church rebel's and believe in the same bible compiled by the original Christian group called Catholic church.

Jehovah Witness is a modern christian sect! Jehovah Witness is also a Catholic church rebel and believe in the same bible compiled by their mother church called the Catholic church. As rebel groups do, JW is trying very hard to sell their own version of things by demonizing their mother church.
JW is also one of thousands of group of rebels throwing tantrums at their mother church because they didn't like what their mother church was teaching.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

All christians believe in the bible compiled by the original Christian group called Catholic church.

All modern christian sects are defacto Catholic church rebel's and believe in the same bible compiled by the original Christian group called Catholic church.

Jehovah Witness is a modern christian sect! Jehovah Witness is also a Catholic church rebel and believe in the same bible compiled by their mother church called the Catholic church. As rebel groups do, JW is trying very hard to sell their own version of things by demonizing their mother church.
JW is also one of thousands of group of rebels throwing tantrums at their mother church because they didn't like what their mother church was teaching.

In a nutshell it's wrong to make corrections when you notice you've been taught what is wrong, shey? cheesy

Come on my friend, i asked you what evil Jehovah's Witnesses Organization has brought upon the human race and all you could do is to start relating this rebel here rebel there story!

Abeg wetin be the thing JW dey do wey fit make life difficult for people?

Perhaps it's my poor English that's causing the wahala! cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

In a nutshell it's wrong to make corrections when you notice you've been taught what is wrong, shey? cheesy

Come on my friend, i asked you what evil Jehovah's Witnesses Organization has brought upon the human race and all you could do is to start relating this rebel here rebel there story!

Abeg wetin be the thing JW dey do wey fit make life difficult for people?

Perhaps it's my poor English that's causing the wahala! cheesy
1) They discriminate against non-members.
2) They deny their members Freedom to marry anyone outside their congregation.
3) Plus this frightful messages below to deter members from being inquisitive Viz:

Wikipedia:
"... Watch Tower Society publications define apostasy as the abandonment of the worship and service of God by members of the Christian congregation, and equate it with rebellion against God.
Apostate behavior is said to include the rejection of biblical teachings or requirements, the rejection of Jehovah's organization, association with or support for another religious group and celebration of religious holidays. It is grounds for expulsion from the group and subsequent shunning.

Promotion of personal doctrinal views that deviate from official teachings is also regarded as apostasy. The "identifying marks" of apostates are said to include attempts to gain followers, disregard for the Witnesses’ preaching activity, rejection of God's visible organization, public criticism of other Witnesses and attempts to hinder their work.

Other identifying behavior is said to include deviation from the truth, twisted, empty speech, hypocrisy and involvement in deeper forms of ungodliness.
Watch Tower Society literature says apostates are motivated by vitriolic bitterness and that their writings are poisonous, distorted and false, display the characteristics of "cunning, contrived error, prideful intelligence, lack of love and dishonesty" and are designed to undermine the faith of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Apostates are described as proud, independent, ungrateful and presumptuous, mentally diseased, displaying jealousy, fits of anger and other unchristian conduct and are said to often fall victim to drunken bouts, loose conduct and fornication.

Apostates are said to have become part of the antichrist and are regarded as more reprehensible than non-Witnesses.They are described as "anti-God" and doomed to destruction.
Witnesses are told they must loathe and hate in the "biblical sense of the word" those who are defined as apostates and show no curiosity about their ideas, and that apostates' "whole purpose is to tear down God's people and to distort the truth."
Apostates must be shunned and Witnesses are warned that those who greet one become "a sharer in his wicked works."

All this hateful vitroils so that your members stick to your organisation without questions.

4) You guys rarely render help to your fellow human beings without sneaking in your religious beliefs.

5) You love to disturb people in their homes but don't like random knocks on your door.

6) They would rather their society destroys than participate to make it better.

"Jehovah’s Witnesses remain politically neutral for religious reasons, based on what the Bible teaches. We do not lobby, vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments. We believe that the Bible gives solid reasons for following this course," states JW.org.

7) Your sect prefers that your members die than take medical treatments that will help them recover from ill-health and live.

coolOne of your elders who confessed about the sect after seeing the light said JW "...tries to control emotions, thought, information and behavior of a person".

9) It is a well known fact that JW adores pedophiles and child molesters which is why they rarely report such rampant crime committed by their members.

10)"...Those who leave the faith are called 'apostates' and are 'disfellowshipped', a term for formal expulsion and shunning, where members are "prohibited from talking, and even from saying 'hello' to them".
So much for all the happy living together in the past. Love turns to hatred when one leaves your group.

11) There has been a reported situation where an elder questioned your doctrines and challenged the group. He was allegedly denounced and gossip was spread about him, pressuring him "so much he jumped into a river and killed himself".
You guys also intentionally led a former member to commit suicide just because he disagreed with your teachings.

12) Women in your organisation are totally marginalized and made to be submissive by force.
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

1) They discriminate against non-members.
2) They deny their members Freedom to marry anyone outside their congregation.
3) Plus this frightful messages below to deter members from being inquisitive Viz:

All this hateful vitroils so that your members stick to your organisation without questions.

4) You guys rarely render help to your fellow human beings without sneaking in your religious beliefs.

5) You love to disturb people in their homes but don't like random knocks on your door.

6) They would rather their society destroys than participate to make it better.

"Jehovah’s Witnesses remain politically neutral for religious reasons, based on what the Bible teaches. We do not lobby, vote for political parties or candidates, run for government office, or participate in any action to change governments. We believe that the Bible gives solid reasons for following this course," states JW.org.

7) Your sect prefers that your members die than take medical treatments that will help them recover from ill-health and live.

coolOne of your elders who confessed about the sect after seeing the light said JW "...tries to control emotions, thought, information and behavior of a person".

9) It is a well known fact that JW adores pedophiles and child molesters which is why they rarely report such rampant crime committed by their members.

10)"...Those who leave the faith are called 'apostates' and are 'disfellowshipped', a term for formal expulsion and shunning, where members are "prohibited from talking, and even from saying 'hello' to them".
So much for all the happy living together in the past. Love turns to hatred when one leaves your group.

11) There has been a reported situation where an elder questioned your doctrines and challenged the group. He was allegedly denounced and gossip was spread about him, pressuring him "so much he jumped into a river and killed himself".
You guys also intentionally led a former member to commit suicide just because he disagreed with your teachings.

12) Women in your organisation are totally marginalized and made to be submissive by force.

All these lengthy write-up could be summarized in one sentence!

Disciplinary actions is taken against those who willfully refused to live up to their vows!

But my question is
What problems do the JWs cause in the society? not what they believe or how defaulters are disciplined in their midst!

Are they part of people killing other people?

Do they violate your human rights? If so explain? cheesy
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by IamMichael(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

All these lengthy write-up could be summarized in one sentence!

Disciplinary actions is taken against those who willfully refused to live up to their vows!

But my question is
What problems do the JWs cause in the society? not what they believe or how defaulters are disciplined in their midst!

Are they part of people killing other people?

Do they violate your human rights? If so explain? cheesy

Don't be quick to reply your answers... Always take time to read and comprehend what you read.
Also read and understand what you are posting at all times.

I just listed some of the atrocities your sect commit in the name of being true religion, and all you did is say they're disciplinary actions against them.
At this point i must ask you if you are joking or you don't understand simple tenses?
Re: I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Don't be quick to reply your answers... Always take time to read and comprehend what you read.
Also read and understand what you are posting at all times.

I just listed some of the atrocities your sect commit in the name of being true religion, and all you did is say they're disciplinary actions against them.
At this point i must ask you if you are joking or you don't understand simple tenses?

My friend, every family have their heritage!

The JWs as a spiritual family have our own as well.

To help you out here, let me ask you

how are you going to gather people from different races to form one big happy global family without disciplinary actions? cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses made rules (take note amongst themselves) not for none members!
So if you feel like becoming a member of the family, you must live by the rules and if you're not interested you can't force yourself in, that's the point! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Catholics actually Worship Mary Mother Of Jesus / What Does God Require Of Us At The Brazen Laver? / Bishop David Oyedepo: Prophetic Instructions To All Winners' Family Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.