Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76313 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by UwaMmebii(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please divorce her for d sake of your life and peace of mind. I hate married women that cheat. I can forgive anything but cheating? It's hard for me. May God help me with a virtous woman cos any day I found her cheating that day will be her last day on Earth. angry

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by mrkings84(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.

Sense will not kill Africa man...... U are a real nigga bro!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by romenna: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Don't be a weak man.
Read the riot act to your wife.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by loswhite(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Trash!!

Arent u ladies tired of the same line everytime?
Don't mind all these useless women.... When they cheat it is the man's fault....lol. They will never be responsible for anything

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Chatflick(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Sir..... I will advise you to trust your partner and stop being paranoid.......see ehh, what women go through to make sure they keep that love for their hubbies is too much....... you will hear a woman tell you 'Oga I'm married' and his response will be...'I'm married too, we can tango well'......... keep loving your woman and she will reciprocate.....no doubt, the man might be wooing her.... but she shouldn't be giving him green lights unless she just wanna be naughty and play a bit.....all the same, women reciprocate hubby's love ...a lot.

But if you wanna be free from mistrust, just quietly tell her to stop flirting with the man before it becomes something else.

Modified: You alone know what you want in your home, peace or problem of trust?
We won't be there......
Did you read what you typed? You say his paranoid abi? Okay, you'll walk in his shoes then

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by loswhite(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
xendra:
it's not just a line, it's reality. you can trash it I don't care.

I'm very sure you are not in a 'happy' relationship So....... whatever you say.

Take responsibility... Stop blaming men for your short comings

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by TruthSpeaker: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
bonnyhope:

Is distance not a limitation to this whatsapp web?

DISTANCE IS NOT A LIMITATION AT ALL, THE ONLY NEEDED CONDITION IS FOR BOTH DEVICES TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET (VIA DATA/WI-FI/ETHERNET). I HAVE USED IT WHILE I WAS THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY FROM MY PHONE. I TRAVEL ABROAD AND I FORGOT MY PHONE, SO I JUST TOLD MY WIFE TO BE CHARGING THE PHONE EVERY OTHER DAY OR WHEN I’M ALERTED THE BATTERY IS LOW.
THE ONLY ISSUE IS THAT THE CELL PHONE WILL SOMETIMES INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PHONE IS CONNECTED TO A WHATSAPP WEB.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Onucs(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
this another case of a sugar daddy..

but wait a minute, how did you get your hand on his birth certificate?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ihimiray(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.
u wise
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OriOko88(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Can you swear you've never cheated on your wife before? If you have you need to shut up and take several seats. Karma is just dealing with you.

Who's this one??

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by KingUg(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
I duff my cap I was forced to quote you cool

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Niccoloimhotep: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
@op, Check up my contact from the topics i created and send me a WhatsApp message
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by HRMK: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.
THAT IS HER SUGAR DADDY THAT GIVES HER RAW CASH!AV U NOTICED SHE IS NEVER BROKE?HAHAHA......SHE KNEW HIM BEFORE U!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Since she has told you there is nothing between them, then why don't you believe your wife.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OriOko88(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Benwallt:
Honestly, getting married isn't problem but taking shit like this. I swear I can't take it a bit.
Same here man.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Godoverevery: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
xendra:
Yep its called cheating, even though they may not have had sex yet, she is definitely enjoying the wrong type of attention (that is also classified as emotional cheating.)
Are you cheating on her? or making her feel less in any way? it could be from lack of attention, feeling invincible to your man, feeling like you are not on his priority list.......and so on

usually a woman will only do this if she nolonger feels secure in her relationship.
So is the man fault right

Ds always playing the victim mentality of you lady is the reason why we have alot of broken home this days.

is no brainer always bring up excuses tied to the man anytime a lady is messing up.

Am hungry ....my parent didn't take care of me.....is that enough reason for me to go steal

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bubbaGambino: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
she's definitely cheating
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by alizma: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

If you don't want to die before your time, stop searching her phone but be vigilant. Is she is cheating on you, one day she will be exposed.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Cynsee: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
greatme2good:

If you have a laptop, you can actually use WhatsApp web to get same message she's getting on her phone in the laptop at the same time. It's easy for you to do since you have access to the phone. Just to be sure of what is going on before confronting her.
you can also use a phone.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by oxygenlove(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Sir..... I will advise you to trust your partner and stop being paranoid.......see ehh, what women go through to make sure they keep that love for their hubbies is too much....... you will hear a woman tell you 'Oga I'm married' and his response will be...'I'm married too, we can tango well'......... keep loving your woman and she will reciprocate.....no doubt, the man might be wooing her.... but she shouldn't be giving him green lights unless she just wanna be naughty and play a bit.....all the same, women reciprocate hubby's love ...a lot.

But if you wanna be free from mistrust, just quietly tell her to stop flirting with the man before it becomes something else.

Modified: You alone know what you want in your home, peace or problem of trust?
We won't be there......
that's cheating.. even going to the extent of delete messages....
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by PattyMike(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Very simple If u have a laptop. put her whatsapp on your laptop as whatsapp web and anytime she is online chatting just enter your laptop jeje and open whatsapp web and be saeeing her conversation as they are chating.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Ibechris2: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
See how to call her to order,if u are sure of what u are saying send for their family members and request that u want to see them.

After summoning them,tell them that their daughter wants to kill u,tell them boldly that she is seeing another man and that anything that happens to u she will be held responsible.
Ensure u involve ur family members too.

If she is from a responsible family,just go and sleep them go scold am wan kill am. In fact,u will see how she will become calm headed and change her ways.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OriOko88(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
osejie17:
Stop checking her phone. it will only make you angry. I guess the love you showed to her before u guys got married is not as powerful as it use to be . just improve more on your loving skills. I think everything will be okay.
Don't tell him he shouldnt check his wife's phone. When you are married pls n pls don't check your wife phone oo. Mr. Nice husband to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
loswhite:
When you find yourself in this situation trust me you will not give yourself this advice...smh

Exactly! I may not think straight! Maybe that's why OP has come online...if you see my statement, I neither said she was cheating or not...but I tried to offer a way he can make things change for better!

Some people that have not even held a successful relationship are trying to plant wrong ideas in OP's hear so he can ruin the marriage that's probably already shaky but not beyond redemption
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by frijos(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:

Also, don't forget to block the 3. And set his dp as you.

Best of luck MR. DETECTIVE.

Funny enough my wife does it too, on Facebook. That's always been the reason why we quarrel.

The last time she did it, after seeing that she's been chatting with the same person again, I woke her up with a phone call I made to my cousin, requesting that he sends me my ex's number ASAP. She was angry and didn't want to talk to me the next day. She later came, begged me and we've been good ever since.

I trust her. She's not cheating on me, I know for sure. But my problem is "carry out simple instructions".

I feel guilty sometimes because she's kind of isolated. I actually, need to spend more time with her. Talk and play with her often.

This lockdown doesn't mean couples will be close. Two people can be in a single room and still be very distant from each other.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by michoim(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
How do you know that the man is almost 54. Facts have prove that age doesn't count in love making...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by BREYZ: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
She is cheating but don't hit her, just watch her closely until you have gotten enough evidence, if you are sure she keeps deleting the chats, spy on her WhatsApp, don't waste more time on that man. No dey dia dey do love and marriage another man dey knack your wife ooo
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by hgnbello(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
No she is nt.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OriOko88(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
[s][/s]
You are not making sense
You're d confused lot here.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Easy2K: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Before deleting the man's contact from her phone make sure u copy his display picture. Ensure u replace ur own whatsapp display picture with his own b4 saving ur number on her phone. Then chat her up..
Come back to tell us the story

[wquote author=Aaaaarghmed post=88882431]don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.[/quote]
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Easy2K: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Before deleting the man's contact from her phone make sure u copy his display picture. Ensure u replace ur own whatsapp display picture with his own b4 saving ur number on her phone. Then chat her up..
Come back to tell us the story

Aaaaarghmed:
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bonnyhope: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
NiceMen:

Do you have a laptop?

Download WhatsApp for PC. Scan UR code and link her WhatsApp to the laptop.

Now when she is chatting, u will be seeing every chat on ur laptop. Always screenshot what u see as backup.

Whan u have gathered enough evidence. Do what a man is expected to do.

Bros, can you explain the bolded?
And again can this be executed without having access to her phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.