Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76084 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
andyanders:

I believe you are the same type of woman that stays in their marrital home and be flirting with men outside, hence your advise.

Marriage is not a do or die affair. When a woman starts looking for emmotional comfort outside her home, that marriage is gone. You cannot control a cheating woman. If what she found in the comfort of home does not please her, she is bound to cheat. The best for the man is to walk away b4 it's too late.

What should I even say to you??......
Give him the Fu*king advise you've got for him and move on....... when you don't know people, you f+cking close your gutters you call mouth......idiot.
This is the type that will advise a man to do away with his "suspected" cheating wife, then goes ahead to ask his woman " you didn't get some money from that one today?"
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by crackkhaus: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Omar09:

Maybe such spouse is an agent and was discussing highly classified government business.

I'm just saying tho
I tell ya bruv, it's state secrets cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

It is obvious she might be cheating. Noticed too that she has been calling him through normal calls and wassup calls frequently. The man calls her too and they flow well. The call records are just too glaring.

Nothing justifies cheating but why did you let things get out of hand to that point?
While you slept, your home was on fire!

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Mariangeles(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
MMotimo:
I don’t know if she’s cheating but the sooner we learn to reserve endearments like “my love, dear, etc” to our partners, same sex people and family members, the better we’ll all be.

But what do I know sef, after all the only people outside that group that call me “dear” are my elderly dentist and an elderly family doctor.

That "dear" of a term is something else. Too cliché.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by iCauseTrouble: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
sad
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by friendl: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why going through your wife's phone,....

You just wan die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by lomprico(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

her Zaddy cool

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Can you swear you've never cheated on your wife before? If you have you need to shut up and take several seats. Karma is just dealing with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Its obvious she is cheating.

I will advise you confront her then suspend sex without protection with her or dont have sex at all until she go for a medical text and cleared to be without infection.

After that start a divorce process.

A woman who cheat on you if you are playing your role well as a husband can kill you.

22 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Don't confront her yet. You already gat the key. Pretend as if you know nothing n scheme on getting her red handed. She will still deny if you confront her and she will continue to play you for a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

My Oga, another man don dey f*ck on top of your head ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by josite: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
cheating is what we all do in different measures .obviously she is cheating.i would have love u to catch them red handed first.which i dount because u have let the secret out.if a human wants to cheat,can u really stop him or her?

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Tpave(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stop checking woman's phone. You will die before your time ooo

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by obataokenwa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

after you found out she cheats pls obey Jesus and put her away and not obey pastors by telling u to forgive her. If you disobey Jesus, your life and family is ruined. If your wife cheats on you, you're finished as a man.

19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

9 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Ogilinsaka: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
fredopareto:
relax bro..track her closely and don't make her suspicious.. U will caught her red handed ..dis is wat I called play along..I ve help my mummy to caught my dad with dis logic..it might take time..BT it worth it

Hmmm, only you is caughting everybody? Continue caughting them ooo

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Kobicove(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's too early to jump to conclusions.

By the way how did you know the man's exact age?

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Majesty33(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
To catch a lady that is cheating is a very difficult task cos they are very secretive and very smart in covering their track.

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by brightalo1010: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Delete number resaved it with another name.

Deletes messages and you think she's not into some grand cheating scheme?

Let me not put assunder.

But if na my wife no jupiter will be able to convince me that she's not cheating.

19 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by PastorandMentor(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
After God, Fear women

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by smailon: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Never cheated on her all years we have been together. I have always been a very responsible dad.

Ever listened to Eminem's song "Bad Husband?"
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Benwallt(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Honestly, getting married isn't problem but taking shit like this. I swear I can't take it a bit.

16 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Martinola(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Seems ur wife is doing it behind ur back

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by InterestedInHed(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!
Op!!! Give yourself this sole task before the lock bi over

ManStevo are you married please?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by fredoooooo: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Alaye impossible is nothing says Nike ..
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by PastorandMentor(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shut up
Tpave:
Stop checking woman's phone. You will die before your time ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by YemyTemmy: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!

Must be stress himself this much over a cheating partner! Op she is cheating sexually and emotionally. Call her and have a one on one chat with her, tell her your discovery and make a pronouncement if she wants the marriage or not. If yes, both of you should re-draft terms and conditions. If no, there is no need wasting each others time, put her away and find your square root, na this Kain thing dey make man die quick

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Let me teach you a trick to catch her if you’re doubting her. Since you have the means to get to her WhatsApp.

You would have caught her but she always delete her WhatsApp chat so the best thing to do is to enable a WhatsApp Web on her phone to see her chats in real time. Even if she deletes it, you would have seen it coz you’ll be monitoring her chat directly.

Find another phone or laptop.

-Go to WhatsApp web and you’ll see a barcode
-Go to her WhatsApp settings and scan the barcode
-Then you can see her chat in real time.

Thank me later. You’ll know whether the man is just a friend or maybe she’s cheating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tales by moonlight.
Nelso2:

I believe you are educated. Look at the boldfaced words up there and decipher what I am about to tell you: she is cheating on you. Period

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is why I hate using terms of endearment when chatting with ladies, both the ones I'm banging and the ones I'm not banging! grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
your woman na coded runz girl simple and shot,
my advice for you is to avoid everything from her so she won't use the money gotten from her lover man to feed you or get you anything cuz that alone bring in badluck and also don't touch her still she stop seeing him..bro to avoid misfortune or badluck in everything you do avoid her for d moment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.